PDA

View Full Version : When you can't dress

Danielle_cder
05-20-2017, 03:41 PM
Do you find that you spend more time here?

For me, it is very true. I find solace here helps me kinda keep my feelings in check. I'm glad I have this place to come too!

Thank you girls!

-d

VioletDoll
05-20-2017, 03:58 PM
Yes. Absolutely!
This place is my ultimate CD app! Here I'm all girl!

MissEllie
05-20-2017, 04:15 PM
I love that I found a place to be myself and be the person I want to be. You all make me feel amazing so thank you xx

Salina
05-20-2017, 04:15 PM
Yes for me too. I'm in a spell where time to dress just hasn't been there and find myself here frequently. Helps keep me somewhat sane!

Tama
05-20-2017, 04:21 PM
when I can and even more when I cannot...
What I do find are countless answers to things I was wondering about. I spend a good deal of time looking through the search feature. Amazing body of knowledge just sitting in there... One can spend an awful lot of time here, it's just what you do with it while you here!

alwayshave
05-20-2017, 04:36 PM
I can't always dress, so coming here at least lets me know that its OK. I view the site 2-3 times a day.

Elizabeth G
05-20-2017, 04:38 PM
Without a doubt. When I can't dress this site really helps to keep me sane.

DIANEF
05-20-2017, 07:15 PM
I'm on here pretty much every day. When I'm not dressed I still feel part of the 'community', I read most threads and reply to ones that are of interest or relevance to me, and it helps pass the time until I can dress.

Joanne Curl
05-20-2017, 08:27 PM
Absolutely! I can't dress so this is my only time I can be Joanne. When I'm here (which is way too often) I can be the girl that I am on the inside. I wish I could dress and go out as Joanne but its just not in the cards right now. Thank God for Crossdressers.com or I don't know what I would do.

Joni T
05-20-2017, 11:14 PM
No. I pretty much come here just to kill time.

paulina
05-20-2017, 11:23 PM
Same as y'all. Can't always dress, but I come here and read tips, ideas, and the outings of others. Don't post much tho.

Gretchen_To_Be
05-21-2017, 12:54 AM
Yes, absolutely! Retail therapy helps too!

Dana44
05-21-2017, 01:31 AM
Yeah I spend time here every day and whether I dressed or not,.Lke tonight i am dressed, denim skirt and a nice blouse with stitched flowers over the breasts.

Krea
05-21-2017, 04:02 AM
Yes, it's nice to look here online for ideas, discussions etc about what people are wearing when i can't actually dress.

Lacey New
05-21-2017, 04:22 AM
I don't get to really dress that much anyway aside from a little daily underdressing. But I do come here almost daily just to see what is going on in my other world.

Fiona123
05-21-2017, 08:12 AM
I come here for the community.

TrishaTX
05-21-2017, 08:32 AM
Yes that is part of it for sure, to hear how other ladies are doing, share thoughts and fell part of it too.

Steph_CD_62
05-21-2017, 09:22 AM
No, I come here a couple times a day just to read all the new stories..... but again I am lucky to have a supportive wife and I can dress whenever I want to.

Jenny22
05-21-2017, 10:56 AM
I fully dress every morning and I visit our site until I've viewed all new posts and replies to posts that were of interest tome. It just revs up my day!

Lana Mae
05-21-2017, 11:44 AM
On this site at least 3 times a day when not working! Long dry spell as far as dressing, this site and underdressing are getting me through! Getting really antsy lately. Going to have to dress in my room! Fashion show for one-me! LOL Lana Mae

Stephanie47
05-21-2017, 12:06 PM
My wife has been off work since April 2016 for medical reasons. When she was working, which was full days part time, I had about seven hours to be en femme. I just did not preen myself in front of a mirror. I got dolled up in a day dress with bra, panty, slip, hosiery, heels and a wig. I always forego makeup as it takes too long to apply and remove, and, you is going to see me anyway. Most GG's do not wear makeup unless they are going out, and, then it was be light makeup.

Anyway, I do miss the opportunity to be en femme and accomplish a lot of domestic chores; washing and ironing, vacuuming, baking, meal preparation, washing dishes. I also would eat my breakfast and lunch, weather permitting, outside in the backyard.

My wife likes to sleep late in the morning, so I usually do log on this site. I do enjoy the postings and interaction. I also like to check in on eBay. Even though I know I do not have the opportunity to dress to my satisfaction that has not stopped me from purchasing clothing. I just did a brief check on my eBay purchases since January 1, 2017 and it is eleven dresses, seven slips and four pairs of panties. I also have bought at least five or six pairs of panties twice when Macy's has had a holiday sale. I also like to view the transformations of MtF cross dressers on YouTube and other sites.

I guess some would says doing all that should just drive me nuts. Wouldn't it just drive me to drink, being unable to be en femme all that time with all that visual stimulation? Since I really do not know what makes me tick I am suspecting the male DNA component in me has arisen during my wife's illness to be that helpmate. A counselor I see for reasons other than gender issues (war related) has the opinion each person has some degree of the other sex's DNA, and, the pull in greater in some than others.

Anyway, I am looking forward to my wife returning to work because that will be a sign she is healing, and, maybe taking a trip or two to see relatives out of state.

Beverley Sims
05-21-2017, 12:12 PM
Not necessarily, I do look on this site dressed or undressed......
No! Not naked. :-)

Mickitv
05-21-2017, 01:38 PM
I do love being here and chatting about the feminine world about me. Some days I could say that here I am the person I was meant to be.

Rachel05
05-27-2017, 04:01 AM
This is a place I like to come whenever I can, like minded people and some comforting stories, some uplifting stories and just being able to be me

Sometimes Steffi
05-27-2017, 02:53 PM
Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got.
Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.

Wouldn't you like to get away?

Sometimes you want to go

Where everybody knows your name,
and they're always glad you came.
You wanna be where you can see,
our troubles are all the same
You wanna be where everybody knows
Your name.

You wanna go where people know,
people are all the same,
You wanna go where everybody knows
your name.

You wanna go where people know,
people are all the same,
You wanna go where everybody knows
your name.

source: http://www.lyricsondemand.com/tvthemes/cheerslyrics.html

melinda45
05-27-2017, 05:02 PM
I love that song 😀

ShirleyN
05-27-2017, 05:57 PM
I love that song 😀

yes me too. Great song and greta show too!

- - - Updated - - -

Do you find that you spend more time here?

For me, it is very true. I find solace here helps me kinda keep my feelings in check. I'm glad I have this place to come too!

Thank you girls!

-d

Yes indeed Danielle. For me I'm usually hear between 3 or 4 times a day. I just love meeting fellow like-minded "gurls".

Sometimes Steffi
05-27-2017, 09:27 PM
I didn't post it (the 'Cheers' theme song) because it was a great song, but because it was very apropos to the OP's post.