PDA

View Full Version : Found out what she did with my picture !!

Teresa
05-21-2017, 10:05 AM
Back in November last year we had a Halloween theme but I opted to go with Trafalagar Day and wear a Union Jack dress.
( I can't use it again at the moment because I don't want to break the rules on only one picture thread a week and I would like to share the Birthday bash party with you all . So for those who haven't seen it I've used in again the picture section, in, " Let's see your sexiest picture, " and " What's your sexiest public picture ?")

The picture I used was taken at our social evening by a lovely SA from M&Co. I bumped into her again on Friday night at our new venue , I said jokingly that I didn't trust her with my picture, and what was she using it for ? She still had it on her phone and said she was using it for clients who claimed they couldn't wear certain items of clothing, so to encourage them she showed them my picture saying ," If this girl can do it and get away with it , anyone can !"

I'm not sure what clients she was reffering to but it looks like my fame is spreading, she added with that figure and those legs you are in inspiration !

It did feel good to be told that but I can see thet dress is going to get me into trouble ! Will it stop me wearing again ? No way it was far too much fun !

Aunt Kelly
05-21-2017, 11:11 AM
You're becoming a star, Teresa. Just don't let your fame go to your head. :)

Lana Mae
05-21-2017, 11:38 AM
Sounds wonderful to me! You will be famous among M&Co. customers! Who knows where it will go from there! Prime Minister Teresa! LOL Hugs Lana Mae

Stephanie47
05-21-2017, 11:47 AM
I had to look up on the Internet what "M&Co" is and what it sells. Yes, I wonder if she has some cross dressers as clients. I did not see anything on its website that would take some imagination to wear.....ordinary clothing. Yes, you may have become a photo model for cross dressers. Ever consider participating in a fashion show? That would really put you on the map. I did close out my computer search engine and did a search for "Teresa + crossdresser" and your picture in your post did come up. If you're really concerned about the usage of your image, once it is out there, it is out there. Anyway, "You've come a long way baby!"

Teresa
05-21-2017, 12:32 PM
Lana,
That sounds like a lot of fun , do I get your vote ?

On a serious note I wonder which country will be the first to vote in a TG for high office ?

Stephanie,
I've only typed in Teresa and usually get mother Teresa , I certainly don't claim to be any saint so I know it's not me . I shall have to try your suggestion.

P.S.
I found a reply about an old post about Paris, but not a fun picture I've used elsewhere with me in fetish wear in front of the Eifel Tower.