PDA

View Full Version : Real long (glue on) nails

Rexy Lee
03-07-2006, 06:13 AM
Hi yall,
Does anyone know where I can buy a set of long glue on nails?
I've been searching all over and cant find them.
Thanks for your help,
Rexy

jo_ann
03-07-2006, 06:35 AM
you could always use what the professional nail people use and just not cut them

http://cgi.ebay.com/500-NATURAL-NAIL-TIPS-for-UV-GEL-ACRYLIC-SILK-NAILS_W0QQitemZ5671803587QQcategoryZ75055QQrdZ1QQc mdZViewItem
http://i12.ebayimg.com/03/i/06/66/88/6b_1.JPG

MarinaTwelve200
03-07-2006, 07:16 AM
I get them in 120 packs (12 sizes) at the Dollar Tree store. They can be filed into shape and polished---and look quite good .

I use superglue to apply them (same as nail glue but cheaper).

Fallen Angel
03-07-2006, 07:25 AM
If you go one line to ebay under heath and beautey not only do they have them but you can get what they call a ten pack of assorted colors

Amanduhrob
03-07-2006, 07:33 AM
Full coverage, or nail tips?

These (http://www.kissusa.com/100Counts.html) can be found almost anywhere, from Walmart to Walgreens. And they're quite long.

MsJanessa
03-07-2006, 11:14 AM
After long years of experimentation, the best glue on nails are by Revlon---they fit larger nail beds, they stay on well and you can by them at Rite Aid or Walmart stores. The one draw back is that they are more expensive---between 7 and 9 dollars, then other brands---but you can usually wear them at least 3 different times---also they come in various colors and styles so you don't have to mess around with nail polish.

Rexy Lee
03-07-2006, 05:31 PM
Somehow I just knew that MsJanessa would have the lowdown on nails!
thanks!!!!

cdsheri6977
03-08-2006, 02:25 AM
revlon has the best ones i have ever used and you can use em 3 and some times 4 times, CVS has em and thay have a 25pack 5 of each,that give you 2 sets and 5 for if you brack or lose one, thats $10.49 and come in 3 size's, i need med&large, large to fit my thumbs,

and you can use super glue but super glue will build up more, and nail glue is real close to the same as super glue but more glue will stay on the nails when you take them off, but super glue dose hold better,and harder to get off.

and if you smoke be carefull as nails and fire dont mix thay will burn, fast to just so you know hun.

sheri:doll:

MsJanessa
03-08-2006, 11:26 AM
Somehow I just knew that MsJanessa would have the lowdown on nails!
thanks!!!!
Your welcome Darling and when you get your nails I want you to pay Me a visit.

Ashley in Virginia
03-08-2006, 03:22 PM
I get them in 120 packs (12 sizes) at the Dollar Tree store. They can be filed into shape and polished---and look quite good .

I use superglue to apply them (same as nail glue but cheaper).

Dollar Tree rocks for this kind of stuff. Everything is a dollar. Lots of makeup, nails and other stuff. They even have super glue and sometimes even nail glue. And with just about 3000 Dollar Tree stores, there is bound to be one near by.

Rexy Lee
03-08-2006, 03:49 PM
Ms Janessa your on...what smoke we could create!

lookin1219
03-20-2006, 09:39 AM
Rexy,Depending on the size of your hands & nails hun.the nails sold in the drugstores & dollar stores are a little small for me hun.I have found a site on-line for crossdressers with larger size nails hun:talonnails.com
Kisses,Jules

sharifemme
03-20-2006, 10:12 AM
I've kind of gotten away from glue-ons. Lately I have just used Cosmar's Acrylic kit as an overlay without the included tips. As a matter of fact, I had used this continually since New Years. It allows you to grow out your own nails without breakage. The downsides are that you have to do regular fills and they sometimes come loose after several weeks. But all you have to do if they come loose, is either glue them back on, or start with new.

If you do decide to use Cosmar tips or glue on nails, they DO seem to fit larger nail beds somewhat better. I've also used nails from Sally's Beauty. They even have a line of larger nails especially for "Alternative Lifestyles".

Sharifemme