PDA

View Full Version : Glamour Boutique Results

Meghan4now
05-29-2017, 07:23 AM
Congratulations goes out to Billie Ann Jean, in the top three Super Cougars. Billie Ann campaigned hard, and turned in fantastic photos!

Grand champion is still to be announced.

For the rest of us vying for top spots, we all did well to get in the top 20, but perhaps another year!

Beverley Sims
05-29-2017, 07:41 AM
I will put my congratulations out too.

I just think it is great that you all made the top twenty.

Just being in it would be enough for me.... :-

bridget thronton
05-29-2017, 09:40 AM
Indeed well done all

michelleddg
05-29-2017, 10:25 AM
The 10 semifinalists in each category are gorgeous!

Feast your eyes: https://www.glamourboutique.com/crossdresser-contests/glamour-girl-contest-2017-winners-40845

Hugs, Michelle

mykell
05-29-2017, 03:49 PM
well you have to be in it to win it so kudos for entering.....you are all special for giving it a go and are winners for the effort, congratz to the chozen few.

Heidi Stevens
05-29-2017, 03:58 PM
The Cougar winner lives about 30 miles from me and we've met a few times. She is flawless in prentation, so you and Michelle had some stiff competition. Glad you both made top 20!

Ressie
05-29-2017, 05:39 PM
I'm very proud of Billie Ann Jean! Billie has also helped many closet CDs get out for the first time, whether at safe in meetings, out on the town, or somewhere in between. She has been a wonderful and helpful friend to me and to many others.

Meghan, your photo was also outstanding! I'm sure it's been an inspiration to many of us.

Dana44
05-29-2017, 05:46 PM
Kudo's for Billie Ann Jean. You to Megan and Michelle, making the top 20 . Quite a good one this year. Hope Billie, Ann Jean takes it.

BillieAnneJean
05-29-2017, 06:19 PM
Congratulations goes out to Billie Ann Jean, in the top three Super Cougars. Billie Ann campaigned hard, and turned in fantastic photos!

Grand champion is still to be announced.

For the rest of us vying for top spots, we all did well to get in the top 20, but perhaps another year!

Megan!

How sweet!

Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm very proud of Billie Ann Jean! Billie has also helped many closet CDs get out for the first time, whether at safe in meetings, out on the town, or somewhere in between. She has been a wonderful and helpful friend to me and to many others.

Ressie,
You are a sweetheart. I always enjoy your company at our Meetings! I think that you saying you are proud of me and feel that I have been of help, hearing it from you, means more than anything!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Kudo's for Billie Ann Jean. You to Megan and Michelle, making the top 20 . Quite a good one this year. Hope Billie, Ann Jean takes it.

Dana,
Thanks!
I am guessing that your last comment was for the top overall winner. THAT would be a HOOT! But highly unlikely. And expensive. Cause I told the GR Pride that I would match the winning amount and contribute it directly to GR Pride!

Tracii G
05-29-2017, 06:38 PM
I'm proud of all of you that entered you are all winners in my book !!!

Tina Davis
05-29-2017, 09:01 PM
Congrats to all who entered, and especially Meghan, Michelle, Billie Ann, and Sophiya for making the top 20 in their categories. :hugs: to all!