PDA

View Full Version : Just outed myself to a librarian, seeing this site.

Alice Torn
05-31-2017, 02:31 PM
I was at one of the computers here, and had problems printing some power company bill copies, and asked her if she could help. well, she had a few difficulties, too, and the computer kept going back to the CD.com page, and was stuck on it for about 10 seconds. She got to see it for some time, and also a yahoo page with my other lady title. Oh well. She got a little surprise today! broke her boredom!

Sandy Storm
05-31-2017, 02:42 PM
Great thing is most librians are extremely open minded (and freaks in the bed room😈😈😈😈) so no reason to be embarrassed...loved dating librians back in the day

Brandy Fromdaburg
05-31-2017, 04:21 PM
Great thing is most librians are extremely open minded (and freaks in the bed room😈😈😈😈)...

I did not know that. Thank you for that tidbit of information. I need to start going to my local libraries more often.

Brandy Mathews
05-31-2017, 06:30 PM
I'm sure that she sees things like that all the time.
Bree ;)

Fiona123
05-31-2017, 06:48 PM
Librarians are discreet, support the first amendment right to free speech and fully understand confidentiality. Also there is nothing wrong about this website or our interest in it.

NylonMan
06-01-2017, 12:04 PM
I heard that Librarians "Do It By the Book" !!

Heather Chasen
06-01-2017, 03:02 PM
You're life is never dull Alice. Just be you and stay safe, Heather

SabrinaEmily
06-01-2017, 06:54 PM
I heard that Librarians "Do It By the Book" !!

That may be...but they also have a whole lot of books. :heehee:

sometimes_miss
06-02-2017, 11:45 AM
Great thing is most librians are extremely open minded
The one librarian that I knew, was into S&M. She admitted getting into it because of a book she had come across while on the job. Thinking that she might also consider crossdressing just another variation, I delved into lots of discussion about all the different things she had come across, but sadly, the word perverts was one she applied to us guys who like to dress up as girls. Not all kinky folks are accepting of other people's kinks; as in, 'MY kink is fun, but yours is deviant'.

kimdl93
06-02-2017, 09:20 PM
Awkward, of course. But you took it in stride, and that helps make it ok.