PDA

View Full Version : If I didn't didn't crossdress I wouldn't have to...

Elizabeth G
06-04-2017, 09:42 AM
Shave my hands :lol:

What's one of your things?

Lana Mae
06-04-2017, 10:54 AM
Shave at all! Hugs Lana Mae

JocelynJames
06-04-2017, 11:45 AM
I wouldn't always have to worry my panties were showing, whether through a hole or above the waist( not that my panties are granny, just sometimes the belt could be tighter .)

Shelly Preston
06-04-2017, 12:02 PM
I would not have to spend a fortune on [-]Cement & Paint[/-] Make up

However I feel I am worth it :D

Tracii G
06-04-2017, 12:08 PM
Such a hard time finding a boy friend.

Fiona123
06-04-2017, 12:20 PM
Hide my stash of clothes.

Teresa
06-04-2017, 12:22 PM
Elizabeth,
I wouldn't have to visit Cders.com, how I would miss that !!

But's let's not go there, let's face it most of us enjoy it despite the angst sometimes !

So if I didn't CD I wouldn't have to shave hands, arms, chest , legs and back , I would feel awful and not be able to go out to chose something nice to wear next time I go out ! It's got to be easier just going full time !!

DIANEF
06-04-2017, 12:36 PM
I wouldn't have to limit my spending on others things, as I have many hobbies (and most of my spare cash goes on 'girl' things)

Allisa
06-04-2017, 12:55 PM
Wear shoes that make me walk funny.

Rachelle70
06-04-2017, 01:07 PM
Worry about make up technique

Bluesman
06-04-2017, 01:15 PM
Change clothes before my wife comes home

sometimes_miss
06-04-2017, 01:38 PM
I wouldn't have to do a lot of things. Of course, the biggest one is, I wouldn't have to tell women something that 99% of them won't accept. I wouldn't have to be careful about keeping the curtains closed enough so that people out on the street couldn't see inside my ground floor windows. I wouldn't have to put band aids on my little toes so they don't get irritated in shoes that are too narrow for my triple E width feet to comfortably fit into. I wouldn't have to wash my clothes in separate washes because delicate things don't agree with jeans. I wouldn't have to have two extra dressers in my bedroom stacked on top of each other to store an entire separate wardrobe. I wouldn't have to wonder if I washed off the perfume I put on. I wouldn't have to make sure I keep something to remove my nail polish, not only at home, but in the car too. I wouldn't have to spend so much time on getting the tangles out of my long hair wigs. I wouldn't have had to replace the knobs on my dressers and chests because they get caught in skirts. I wouldn't have to buy stockings. I wouldn't have to sleep in a wig just to be able to wake up feeling as if I'm really a girl. I wouldn't have to search ebay and amazon for replacement panties in the only style I know which has the extra room in the crotch area for parts that they aren't designed to support.
And I wouldn't have to debate whether I would change back into boy clothes whenever I wanted to go out of the house to do anything. I wouldn't set up my schedule so that I have plenty of free time to stay dressed as a girl, rather than go out and engage in other leisure activities, but of course, having to go dressed as a guy. I wouldn't use straws to drink because I have lipstick on. And I wouldn't come to this site so often, if for no other reason, but to remind myself that I'm not alone in all this craziness.

nikkiwindsor
06-04-2017, 03:00 PM
...be so special! :battingeyelashes:

Robin777
06-04-2017, 08:45 PM
I wouldn't have to sort my underwear and other clothes from my wife's clothes when I do the laundry.

Becky Blue
06-04-2017, 09:59 PM
Nice thread, I could write such a long list.. I will go with shave under my arms.