PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else get excited when they get a new pair of heels?

girlyman1977
06-05-2017, 05:09 PM
Cause I certainly am.

Women's Pleaser Pink Label Eve 01

Women's Pleaser Pink Label Teeze 47W

Both very comfortable and they fit my "slightly" larger than average feet.

Roslynsimm17
06-05-2017, 06:31 PM
Only if I can find my size without paying an arm and a leg(foot too then I would only need one). Lol 13-14 size(us) women's. W i d e.:eek:

Tracii G
06-05-2017, 06:33 PM
Shoes are shoes I have a lot of them but get excited no not really.

Micki_Finn
06-05-2017, 06:42 PM
Short answer: yes.
Long answer: yes.

girlyman1977
06-05-2017, 06:58 PM
Only if I can find my size without paying an arm and a leg(foot too then I would only need one). Lol 13-14 size(us) women's. W i d e.:eek:

I wear size 16.... believe me I am fully aware. Hell I wear mens 14 and I hardly can find men's shoes for my public persona.

alwayshave
06-05-2017, 07:18 PM
Of course. I get excited when ever I get something feminine.

DanielleDubois
06-05-2017, 07:23 PM
I always get anxious and excited to try on new shoes. HOWEVER, what's the saying? "If the shoes fits it must be ugly!"

DIANEF
06-05-2017, 07:41 PM
I got excited when I got my first couple of pairs, but now its just another pair.

Dana44
06-05-2017, 07:45 PM
Yeah, the first time for me it was exciting. But now I just love my heels and buy new ones. Have quite a few heel and boots.

girlyman1977
06-05-2017, 07:56 PM
Yeah, the first time for me it was exciting. But now I just love my heels and buy new ones. Have quite a few heel and boots.

When it comes to boots how is sizing generally? I would love a pair but boots are not cheap and it would suck to spend lots of money to find out they are too small.

AmyVanessa
06-05-2017, 08:10 PM
Do I ever! I'm a hard-to-find size, so if I find a nice pair of fem shoes at a good price, it's a thrill

Sami Brown
06-05-2017, 09:08 PM
Girlyman, I have solved the online sizing problem by buying only from places with a good return policy. My first two pair were way too narrow. I did have to pay the return shipping, but at least I wasn't saddled with shoes I couldn't wear.

You should be able to find boots that fit, just make sure you can return them!

And yes, I love opening the box and trying them on!

Roslynsimm17
06-05-2017, 09:11 PM
My first pair I found online auction paid $12 + $3 shipping what a bargain and they did fit. 3 inch heels, knee high, I was excited when they showed up at the door. I have had them on a few times, but not sure if a good outfit for them.

Rachelle70
06-05-2017, 09:44 PM
Never gets old!!

Tina Davis
06-06-2017, 08:14 AM
There's definitely some excitement in the air when I get new shoes! :love:

Sandy Storm
06-06-2017, 09:10 AM
OH I GET SO GIDDY!!!! Run and try them on asap

NancySue
06-06-2017, 09:12 AM
For sure ! 👠 I wear hose to try shoes on, then slip them on in the car and drive home or somewhere to walk around. Note Payless is shutting many of their stores...sad.

faltenrock
06-06-2017, 09:42 AM
Yes, yes.....and yes

Tamsin Secret
06-06-2017, 11:23 AM
Yes!

I just wish I could have an experience like Alice_2014_B had recently trying on all those heels for a fashion shoot.
:daydreaming:

Teresa
06-06-2017, 01:14 PM
Girlyman,
I guess it's pleasure rather than excitement , because they either finish an outfit off or give the start for another outfit.

Then there's the thought of the next time you can go out wearing the result.

RainbowDash
06-06-2017, 01:37 PM
I was so excited to get my last pair, I paid $30 extra shipping to get them faster, and I don't normally do that. I'm not sure yet, but I think wearing high-heels may be my favorite part of the outfit.

Ashlee
06-06-2017, 02:42 PM
i bought 3 pair of a woman on one of those Facebook yardsale sites about a week ago, all platforms, high (4-5") heels. I have my female facebook account w/convincing pics and limited info. Unfortunately I was working but my "husband" is around and he can go get them. "He" did, and drove home w/a pair on as "he" wore pantyhose under the male clothes. I've acquired heels a few times this way. Each time the unsuspecting female sold to my "husband". Such a rush and even better...a thrill when they fit.

rockerreds
06-06-2017, 04:22 PM
Yes, especially when they fit nicely and are stylish.

girlyman1977
06-07-2017, 08:21 PM
any tips for 6 inch heels? I'm getting better at them but are they ever tricky.

larry
06-07-2017, 10:15 PM
Hi. I actually laughed out loud when I read this. I get SO excited !!

Rachel05
06-10-2017, 04:47 AM
Very excited and I love a nice pair of heels

Angie G
06-10-2017, 07:05 AM
Always I just love new heels.:hugs:
Angie

NicoleScott
06-10-2017, 11:18 AM

I have a fetish for the highest heels, so lower ones are not an option for me. That backs me into a corner. As I age my flexibility decreases, so how do I resolve the conflict (6 inch heels that are difficult to stand and walk in)?
I love 6 inch no-platform pumps, but they are difficult, so I wear them a lot for my own pleasure but severely limit walking in them. Just having them on is exciting.
As much as I love 6 inch pumps, my favorite shoes are 6 inch cork wedges with black velvet strappy uppers. Very pretty, tall as required, but the one inch platform makes them very comfortably walkable. They are high, they feel high, and they look high, but they are comfortable. Win win.
Finally, keep in "high heel shape". That is, stay flexible with practice and flexibility and stretching exercises. A CDer can't expect to master 6 inch heels by wearing them once a month or so. Of course, if you have a thing for high heels, that won't happen.

Gretchen_To_Be
06-10-2017, 12:21 PM
Ummm...lemme think. Yes!

Emeraude
06-10-2017, 12:28 PM
The Eve shoes are so cute! What color did you get? They even come in my size in red satin! (So, yes, I do get excited over new heels 😁)

- - - Updated - - -

I just walk on the balls of my feet when I've got 6" heels on and I find it's actually easier than with some lower heels. I also try to shorten my stride and walk more with my hips.

Alice Torn
06-10-2017, 12:31 PM
Oh yeah!! Super fogged! i thought of making some high heels out of some cowboy boots, at one time!!

pantyhoseguy
06-11-2017, 02:53 AM
hell yes, i ordered some on friday and they are going to be here on sunday, I love amazon and how they deliver on sundays. I got some stilettos with ankle straps, I'm very excited to try them on, can't wait!!

Wendy me
06-11-2017, 06:29 AM
Ok let me think this over .....������❤️
Now so I don't get deleted ... yes I have
A high heel fetish ... you mean like when
Out shopping and you see them omg heart
Pounding flushed feeling those hot heels got to have them
come $$$$$ me heels ( see I behaved )

Then a new outfit everything from matching bra and panties
Tops dresses skirts leggings jeans what ever
Yes I am a high heel girl for sure ...

Kayliedaskope
08-16-2017, 04:26 PM
Oh, no, not at all ... no quickened pulse or heart palpitations, no shortness of breath, no giddy "wheeee!!!" feeling ... absolutely none of that at all.

May I interest you in some Arizona beachfront property ?

Alice Torn
08-16-2017, 04:32 PM
I have that same size. Size 14 w mens. Size 16 wide ladies. Almost no stores carry bigger than womens 12. Snaz75.com has some. i found a few on ebay. Yes i get a little excited.

Elizabeth G
08-16-2017, 07:17 PM
Absolutely! Especially this last time because my wife was with me when I bought them!

KrissyCD
08-16-2017, 07:48 PM
So yes! I love high heels. Found these at kohls with a coupon and scored. Think they look so cute and even happier that I fit into a size smaller than I usually wear.

ellbee
08-16-2017, 08:55 PM
Before anyone gets the false impression that we're all just a bunch of "heel junkies"...

No, I don't get excited about them.

I don't wear them, and I don't even own a pair anymore. (Closest is a couple pairs of low-heeled booties I rarely wear.)

Now, work-out leggings, on the other hand... :devil:

Beverley Sims
08-16-2017, 10:04 PM
Not necessarily heels, just something new and unique that looks great on.

Iris Tse
08-16-2017, 10:20 PM
I pretty much get excited over anything new going into my wardrobe. But a new pair of heels definitely tops the excitement factor list for me!

Jamielonglegs
08-16-2017, 11:40 PM
I wear a men's 14 wide also and can't find any heels without having to order them off the internet

Cassiek
08-16-2017, 11:54 PM
i love shoe shopping. Wish I could do it in person at the store. Still closeted so online shopping it is. Probably better that way. If I could shop in person I would probably go crazy trying on every pair of cute sexy shoes I could get my hands on. When I order a pair of shoes online I find myself anxiously waiting for the delivery truck tracking the package from door to door. When they finally get delivered I rip open package and slip them on. Nothing better than trying them on with different outfits and checking myself out in the mirror. Come to think of it I'm due for a new pair💕👠😍

marlacd
08-17-2017, 12:00 AM
Such is the door prize for large feet. Be thankful for the 'net. Does anyone besides me remember when very large feet had 4-10 pairs to choose from?

"Oh thank you Ebay shoe gods"

Tracy Irving
08-17-2017, 12:15 AM
I have been searching the thrift stores for months looking for a pair of black boots. There isn't a lot of heel but I actually found a pair in my size! While purchasing them the woman at the register commented on how new they looked. I told her to check out the bottom because I don't think they have been worn. She agreed and I gave her the $9.99 plus tax. Very excited!

Wendy me
08-17-2017, 07:39 AM
I do omg omg .... I love heels when I see those
Omg drop dead killer come f**k me
Got to have them heels my heart pounds
I get flushed all over ....panting sexy feeling

Then a new outfit dress skirt tops jeans
What ever ... yes I am a high heel girl
Love them...

Scarlett398
08-17-2017, 09:12 AM
Yes ma'am, I always do! I'm lucky enough to have a size 10 and 1/2 or 11 in girly size! My go to place for unbelievable bargains is JC Penny.com. They have an extensive sexy selection of high heels (just bought about 6new pair), booties, and boots. The sale or clearance prices are so fabulous and if you use your Penney's gold card to purchase on line, they always give you an additional 25 to 30% off the sale or clearance prices. They practically pay me to buy their shoes. The average price I pay for a pair of heels, boots, or booties is about $19.00! My last four pair of booties and heels I paid about 12 bucks a pair!

The other super part of purchasing from Penny's is that I have all my girly footwear shipped to thr brick and motar store 10 minutes from my home and pick them up in customer service where all the ladies know the shoes are all for me and want to see my latest Scarlett photos on my Apple IPad. They are are really sweet ladies and are very open and excited about seeing my Scarlett photos. I'm always in handsome guy mode when I go in for pick up and usually buy a couple of nice pieces of my favorite Mixit fashion jewelry for 40% off and then whoever is ringing me up runs a coupon through their scanner for another 20% off. They almost pay me to take the jewelry out of the store too!

So almost all my entire footwear and jewelry selection comes from Penney's. that's it...Love ya'll Scarlett

Marie Boisvert
08-20-2017, 12:00 AM
I love it when I buy new heels, always so exciting to add something to the collection. I bought a new pair just the other day red 3 in pumps, it mad me smile all day long. Marie

Alice_2014_B
08-20-2017, 07:27 AM
Nah.
I don't, it's actually quite dull when I get a new pair of heels.
Lol, joking. It's super exciting, especially Pleaser heels.
And I really love those Pleaser Pink Label Teeze 47W heels!

suzy1
08-20-2017, 08:15 AM
OMG yes!

Pumped
08-20-2017, 08:57 AM
High heels? I probably could be sent away for how I feel with a new pair! I get the most amazing internal rush, I can't even explain it. When I buy a new pair nothing matters other than getting them on my feet. If I order them I can not stand the wait and think about nothing else until they are on my feet.

Yep, I am nuts!

~Joanne~
08-20-2017, 10:32 AM
I love Heels, who doesn't? but I don't know if the word "excited" describes how I feel about them. On one hand, when I am out shopping and coming up with nothing (which is mostly the case these days) and I come across a really cute pair , at a really cute price, that is about as excited as i get. I get home, try them on, wear them for awhile and to the rack with the rest they go.

Barbara Black
08-20-2017, 03:45 PM
Cumulative Answer: Yes

fullofwish
08-20-2017, 03:47 PM
I bought my first ever pair of heels at the weekend - from a large high street chain in the UK, and I love them! I can definitely see why people get addicted to shoes, I'm already wanting to start thinking about my next pair...

AlanaG
08-20-2017, 03:51 PM
Yes, add me to the list. But being size 13-1/2 wide my choices are very limited. Which is probably a good thing, that way I can't buy very many.:o

valerie anne
08-20-2017, 04:34 PM
I love peep toes, so its lovely clicky black heels, bright red toe nails, a fresh pair of barely black stockings, a nude suspender belt & matching bra. Then lipstick to match my toes.

Yes, I love new heels!