PDA

View Full Version : What is going on!

Kellymay
06-08-2017, 08:38 AM
Last week got a new cami and i was in the kitchen. Wife says turn around so I did. She said I was growing boobies. I look sure enough they are getting bigger. WTF what is going on? She said we will have to get you a training bra. Or you can wear a sports bra and squish them.At this point don't know if excited or confused.

Tracii G
06-08-2017, 08:39 AM
A sports bra won't squish them all that much.

Dana44
06-08-2017, 08:40 AM
LOL, yeah enjoy it. I have B sized boobs and we always want them larger. LOL

Kellymay
06-08-2017, 09:29 AM
Hard to wrap my head around theseor my hands.Lol

- - - Updated - - -

So all this must have something to do.With low T and free T turning to estrogen.

NancySue
06-08-2017, 09:43 AM
Last year, my wife noticed my breasts looked larger. I, too, was aware of their increase and wondered why. I'm not taking meds. To my surprise and thrill, she bought me two a cup underwire bras...one black and a white one. I couldn't wait to put them on. After making the necessary strap adjustments. They're perfect. I couldn't stop smiling. Yes, I, too, was both excited and confused. I now have several more and often wear underneath. I have my "regular" c cup bras and forms. I love the natural feelings when I wear my a cup, especially when I lean over and "scoop". Enjoy it. I do.

Jodie_Lynn
06-08-2017, 06:58 PM
Dammit, some girls have all the luck! Enjoy the girls, girls! :)

sometimes_miss
06-09-2017, 05:25 AM
LOL, yeah enjoy it. I have B sized boobs and we always want them larger. LOL
Nope. I'm a 46B, maybe a barely C, and happy with that. Any larger, and they would be obvious to the world as female breasts under my male clothes. And I wouldn't be able to go swimming without my shirt on, ever, without feeling quite uncomfortable. As it is, I can get it excused as 'man boobs'.

Barbara Black
06-09-2017, 06:17 AM
There's a question? When do man-boobs become female boobs? A change in shape, or just in size?

phili
06-09-2017, 08:47 AM
I think we start emitting more female hormones when we feel feminine, and the body responds. My breasts are more full, and my other parts are looking and behaving differently as well.

docrobbysherry
06-09-2017, 05:57 PM
Sounds like a fortuitous happening for u, Kellyann.:thumbsup: I
But, if I started growing boobs, what would I do with all my sets of silicone breast forms and zillions of tops, dresses, and outfits that require size C or larger breasts to fill? At my age, I'd rather NOT have to start all over----------:brolleyes:

TrishaTX
06-09-2017, 06:51 PM
I lift too much to get them unfortunately, but man has made nice ones for me.

Nikki A.
06-10-2017, 10:28 AM
As I'm aging it also seems as if my breasts are getting larger or at least filling the cups (C cups) better. Is it aging or that I'm wearing a bra more or buying better fitting bras.
It seems that after I take off my bra they seem to hold that shape for a while. Maybe it's just my imagination or wishful thinking.