PDA

View Full Version : Went for a Drive.

KymG
06-08-2017, 04:56 PM
What a thrill, ok so it was dark but even so.
Had to drive past one of the pubs i know, knowing that i had friends in there at the time.
No heels though, put those on to get out and post a letter.
Its almost an anti climax to go back home and just sit there, but i really enjoyed it.

Lana Mae
06-08-2017, 05:08 PM
Kym, that is great! Next time do it in daylight! It is even more thrilling! I did it and had not a glance or stare! Even seen by two police officers and a flagman on a road construction crew! Have fun! Hugs Lana Mae

KymG
06-08-2017, 05:28 PM
Thank you.
I would like to, but haven't got the nerve just yet.
However i seem to be pushing the boundarys more and more lately.

Jodie_Lynn
06-08-2017, 06:18 PM
Driving while dressed is so much fun! I had a few moments of nerves when approaching tollbooths, but the tolltakers were nice.

One thing I did learn: Driving in heels takes a little getting used to. LOL

DIANEF
06-08-2017, 06:52 PM
Glad you enjoyed it Kim, it is exactly how I first escaped the confines of the house. Soon followed it up with daylight drives, and now go out fairly regularly.

ronniegirl
06-08-2017, 07:21 PM
As you can read Kym, this is how many of us started out..baby steps and as you gain confidence you will find it easier to go out and enjoy the feelings of being en femme. Wasn't so long ago I was where you are and now thanks to the support of the ladies here I can go out in daylight and even interact with the public. go at your own pace and with what you feel comfortable doing...

MelanieAnne
06-08-2017, 08:02 PM
I used to get all dolled up, short dress, heels, makeup and wig, and go out after dark, and park somewhere and go for long walks in quiet neighborhoods. Then I would drive around, and stop at a mailbox, and get out and walk in front of the headlights over to the mailbox to mail a letter, or bill. Good times. Should have done it more often. Like most here, I was nervous and thought everyone could tell I was a man. But now that I look at some of my old photos, I easily passed. Now I wonder what I was so worried about. Never had a problem. Got a few horn honks.

Sami Brown
06-08-2017, 08:49 PM
I agree! The first time is so exhilarating! Congratulations on being brave.

One of my first times I was wearing men's clothes, except for some heels, while driving at night . When I was low on fuel, I decided to stop at a fairly busy gas station and man the pumps while wearing the pumps. It was both terrifying and exciting! And I learned how to drive while wearing heels.

Sami

LeannS
06-08-2017, 09:01 PM
I did the drive 2 weeks ago about 2 hours away from home got up to the lake walked around a bit used the restroom, drove around the campground to see what kind of camping was in store, it was a great drive had some strange looks from my earloop mask lol ( see profile picture) in fact thats is where we are heading this weekend for some fishing and an atv ride.
I even drove in the driveway got out of the truck and went in the backyard for bit to take in what I just did

and yes WHAT A THRILL IT WAS !!

Kelsey dresses
06-09-2017, 06:26 AM
I wear a bra and panties everyday I have a job where once I leave the terminal I am on my own. So in go the b cups for most of the day. I have a 30 drive to and from work so it's off with the uniform shirt and I drive home with bra only of course with my double d's.

Jenny22
06-09-2017, 01:40 PM
I posted this about 16 months ago. It may help those who wish to:

Driving while Pretty

I've done it for years here in Southern California and wherever I've been en femme, and never really had a problem from others in a car alongside or people on the street. I'm sometimes in full make up. wig, etc., but mostly just a beautiful lipstick with jewelry, including earrings and sometimes my cigarette (I know, I know) showing with much lipstick on it to others. Yes. I don't try to hide it. Here's how I do it....

I put a black, suction cupped screen on the driver's and front passenger's side window. That makes it less easy for people to peer in, and I never worry, because while stopped at a traffic signal, I also use barriers so people can't see my fem persona. They are, seriously: the door posts of all cars and the head rests. If you stop and make side glances, you can move your car so people cannot see because of the blocked vision of the posts and head rests. I've wanted to share this for SO LONG !!!

AND, when you approach a red traffic signal, slow down more quickly then passing cars. Let them get ahead of you so that you can ease up to the traffic in front of you and use the above to place your car where you can still enjoy your prettiness, but others in the side cars cannot see!!

IF your car has tinted driver and side passenger windows, even better (illegal in most states).

Now, put on your make up, lots of red lipstick, earrings, pretties of all kinds and go for a drive. You'll love it !!
OX Jenny 22