PDA

View Full Version : a thank you

ronniegirl
06-08-2017, 05:51 PM
I know this is just another "success" story but never-the-less just wanted to thank everyone for sharing their experiences on this site. From reading your experiences and threads I have slowly over time gotten more and more confident to do what many of you already do..Today was a first for me..I have been out and about en femme before but never have interacted with anyone . Today I went to pick up some dry cleaning and had my first interaction with someone. It was short and the conversation absolutely minimal (hello, thank-you) but absolutely no issues..the store clerk never batted an eyelash nor thought anything of the male clothes I was picking up..so I continue to move forward..don't think I would have ever gotten this far without you ladies helping..thanks all..:battingeyelashes:

Lana Mae
06-08-2017, 06:04 PM
Ronnie, I hope this is just the first of many good experiences that you have! Hugs Lana Mae

Aunt Kelly
06-08-2017, 06:14 PM
Ronniegirl,
It's nice to hear that your first public interaction was positive. Trust me, sweetie. It will get better from here. It may not always be perfect, or even positive, but the trend will stay "in the green" most of the time.
Well done, girl

Hugs,

Kelly Marie

Jodie_Lynn
06-08-2017, 06:22 PM
Congrats Ronniegirl! As Kelly Marie said, most of your interactions will be 'non events', just don't let the inevitable "bad encounter" break you!

To paraphrase an axiom:

"One 'Thata Girl' outweighs a thousand 'hell no's' " :)

Rachael Leigh
06-08-2017, 06:43 PM
Ronnie thanks for sharing, these are great stories and you only help others to realize it is possible and there just clothes
and makeup

ronniegirl
06-08-2017, 07:01 PM
thanks for the kind words

LeannS
06-08-2017, 08:41 PM
Ronniegirl I think a thank you in order for you for sharing your experience of getting out for us that are still having a tough time getting ready to go out.

thanks again

Leann

Tina955
06-08-2017, 09:55 PM
Thank YOU ronniegirl for sharing your story and passing along inspiration for others.
You struck a note with me, as I live in southeast Florida, and my family has a dry cleaning business.

Tina