PDA

View Full Version : Fun chores :)

Marti :)
06-09-2017, 11:52 AM
I'm off work today and it's beautiful outside and the temperature is in the mid 70's. Ok first off since last September I've dressed more and more and I feel so comfy. I wake up every morning with panties and a tight stretchy cami on,painted toes w/toe rings and my belly ring. So today on my day off I have a list of things needing done. Burn a small brush pile, paint the eve of the house, tidy up around the shed, wash the vehicles etc.... And I decided that when I got out of the tanning bed this morning I was gonna leave my hot pink bikini on, and put some women's gym shorts on with a tank top, my flip flops and just go get busy. I got one end of the house eve painted and the brush pile outs burning. I came into the house to get a bite of lunch and write about my day so far. I'm having a ball :) not fully dressed but if someone pulled into the drive way there's no way i could hide it. Gtg lots left to do. Xoxoxoxo

LeannS
06-09-2017, 12:18 PM
Marti
Have a grand day

Fiona123
06-09-2017, 12:36 PM
There are few greater pleasures for me than working around the house en femme. The time seems to fly by and the so called chores are delightful. Enjoy.

NancySue
06-09-2017, 12:45 PM
Ditto..day off...got up, put my bra on, already had my black panties on...I too, sleep in panties. Dab of makeup, pull over, very comfortable dress, flats. Picked up some leaves, cleaned the bathroom, putzed around the garage, etc. so much more comfortable and, yes, seems like I'm finished sooner. Oh yes, I did slip on a half slip. Why ? I don't know, but glad I did..you understand. It's wonderful. 👗

Lana Mae
06-09-2017, 02:40 PM
I used to do chores dressed but that changed when my daughter quit her job! I know I should this and this and that! I can clean my room dressed! It is about due to be cleaned Too! LOL Hugs Lana Mae

Krea
06-09-2017, 03:07 PM
Hi Marti,
That sounds like a wonderful way to spend a day off. Enjoy!
Nic :)

Jaylyn
06-09-2017, 04:12 PM
Not only outside around the house but I actually enjoy cleaning inside when I'm dressed. Lol

docrobbysherry
06-09-2017, 05:36 PM
If only putting a few women's things at home motivated me to get some work done around the house.:thumbsup:

Instead, it only encourages me to dress to the 9's in some outrageous or provocative outfit and take photos! I always seem to finish after dark. Especially in summer when I can spend more time outside!:D

Nikki1983
06-09-2017, 05:53 PM
My husband loves to take or wear clothes to his job site (he goes in early). He then prances around the job site taking pics and video. I've told him time and again that one day someone is going to decide to come in early, but he knows the risks. I think he actually wants to get caught.
Quick edit: he works construction, building homes, so it makes the visuals really interesting

KrissyCD
06-09-2017, 06:54 PM
I have only done this twice but it was the most enjoyable time ever cleaning house. And I looked pretty cute too.

StephanieM
06-09-2017, 06:57 PM
I always clean house dressed, I even have a pair of heels just for cleaning.

Rachelle70
06-09-2017, 07:00 PM
Fun day for sure ;)

RADER
06-09-2017, 07:09 PM
The only way to do house chores is while wearing a skirt or dress.
Just so much more relaxing that way.
Rader