PDA

View Full Version : Another advantage of crossdressing

susan54
06-10-2017, 05:13 AM
I have made friends with women who own boutiques, beauticians and my wonderful style consultant. Relationships that begin on a commercial basis can become social with evenings out and visits to each others homes. I would never have met these lovely women if I hadn't turned up in a dress, and I am richer as a person as a result. Stylist (who has already been to my home when I wasn't dressed has suggested that she and her makeup artist who gave me a makeup lesson yesterday come and visit me so that I can give them a fashion show. I think she really meant it and it would certainly be fun.

Alice_2014_B
06-10-2017, 05:35 AM
That is very cool!
I've been bigger on fitness since I've been dressing up (especially since making YouTube videos as my fem-self).
Dieting stinks though.
I have met some very cool people solely because of my crossdressing too.
:)

Teresa
06-10-2017, 06:17 AM
Susan,
I have made so many new female friends through being out openly to them , I can't believe how much they actually enjoy helping you and the lovely compliments they make. To be truthful I can't fully understand it but all the same I love it.

Jaylyn
06-10-2017, 07:28 AM
Man if I ever find myself single again this sounds like another plan to add to my repertoire of women chasing. A few I think are really curious about our plight in life more than wanting a relationship. I really find it amazing how many GG that are married to CDs on here though just want a DADT type marriage. My marriage now is very solidly built on love but she can still have a second thought about my CD. I think she just thought it was a phase that I'd grow out of, and I have grown out of a few things such as dresses panties and have evolved to darker red lipstick. Wife has changed in her older age as well. We humans are a strange species...

Kate Simmons
06-10-2017, 07:45 AM
It makes me happy to hear that you have made such nice friends Susan. :battingeyelashes::)

phili
06-10-2017, 09:32 AM
I've had the same experience. A decent percentage of women are pleased that a man understands their position and the various demands as well as pleasures. It normalizes relationship, and feels liberating, wonderful as a way to relate across the gender boundary without sexual tension and cultural pressures to behave/pretend/display plumage etc.