PDA

View Full Version : I'm up I'm down I'm up again.

somestimeskaren
06-10-2017, 07:22 PM
Hello Ladies ,a few weeks ago I wrote about my dressing not being as fulfilling as it once was.After doing my makeup ,nails and getting dressed expecting to enjoy an entire evening as Karen after an hour or two I couldn't wait to go back to drab.Wasn't worth the effort,wasn't sure where I was headed.I knew I'd never give it up ,it just wasn't as fulfilling as it once was.Then a couple of weeks ago I felt like dressing during the work week ,I normally dress on Saturday evenings.I did a couple of times that week without the makeup just lipstick and it was great, I stayed dressed all evening just sitting reading or watching TV.It was fantastic.I did the same the week after.It,s now fun again,I dress a couple of times during the week and Saturday it's full makeup,wig ,nails and false lashes.I'm loving it.Thanks Karen

Sami Brown
06-10-2017, 08:08 PM
I am glad you found something that works for you! I know I have ups and downs about all types of things, including dressing. I am sure the two of us are not alone.

I think the minimum I need to start having fun consistently is putting on some shoes or long earrings. No need for anything else. Of course, more is often better, but not always.

nikkiwindsor
06-10-2017, 08:25 PM
Minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day, I hope you go to whatever place makes you happy and content

Devi SM
06-10-2017, 08:26 PM
Without knowing your experience and freedom to dress, in my case, and I think for many here, is a matter of opportunities.
If you can satisfy the need twice a week and full Saturdays is nice and may be I would be the same, for now that I can do it fully (I don't settle for less than that) I think that if I would be single I would dress daily and probably go for the full transition, may be without surgery, but as I said, now, the motivation is great to do it the more often so no downs just ups.

Jaylyn
06-10-2017, 08:40 PM
The more I read the more I'm convinced that we all have varying degrees of dressing to satisfy the inner urge. I also know mine can be a full dressing and sometimes as you said just applying my red lipstick for my morning cup of juice. Sometimes just wearing my panties fulfills my need.

Devi SM
06-10-2017, 08:43 PM
Can I ask Jaclyn, Karen and Sami what is your freedom to dress?

Dana44
06-10-2017, 09:00 PM
Sounds a little like gender fluid. Yeah, if if switches back to male. It doesn't fell like dressing and makeup. But when it switches to feminine yep, it is fun to dress.

Tracii G
06-10-2017, 09:15 PM
Moods change just enjoy it when you get a chance to dress up.

suzanne
06-11-2017, 12:25 AM
Your ups and downs sound pretty normal. Unless you're a full on TG considering or undergoing SRS, there will be fluctuations in how strong your femme side pulls you. Let it ebb and flow as it will, enjoy the moments you get, and don't try to force it. If you don't feel like dressing, don't do it. There's no quota you have to meet to satisfy the forum.

jennifer0918
06-11-2017, 01:45 AM
Dress,baby ,dress...o

alwayshave
06-11-2017, 06:49 AM
Karen, I go through the ups and downs with dressing. I just flow with it.

Laura912
06-11-2017, 08:12 AM
To keep with Jamie's flow, dressing is like the tides, ebbing and flowing. It is also like the sea, always present.

somestimeskaren
06-11-2017, 05:51 PM
I'm single,can dress when ever the mood strikes.

DIANEF
06-11-2017, 07:17 PM
I think it's normal to have ups and downs with almost anything you do. I'm a keen painter but can go months without picking up a paintbrush. Just do enough to make you happy and fulfill your needs.