PDA

View Full Version : I'm Alive:)

Miss Mandy
06-13-2017, 02:42 PM
Hello and big hugs,

Since last checking in a few weeks ago, I have only been able to go out three times in the evening. I will get some photos posted in a few days. On a side note, I tried to go swimming at our neighborhood pool a few days ago but when I took my shirt off and turned to face my wife, she shook her head no and said I was a little too well developed for that anymore. So, I guess my swimming says are over for a while...

Indicative of where my relationship with my wife is going, I must share this: as a joke I told her that I had decided to give up all of this and go back. She said "the heck you are". I guess she is much happier with the new and improved me:) I must admit that I am probably a much easier person to get along with now.

Talk to you all soon! Also, thanks to everyone who messaged me to check on me

Rachael Leigh
06-13-2017, 03:08 PM
Mandy your very blessed to have that kind of love

Sarah Doepner
06-13-2017, 03:13 PM
It's good to be alive. Thanks for checking in and reminding us of how valuable it is to have a spouse who supports and understands you.

Joni T
06-13-2017, 04:14 PM
"The heck you are" could also mean, "Yah, right. I'll believe it when I see it". I'm just sayin'........
Jon

Lana Mae
06-13-2017, 06:21 PM
Sounds good! Good to have such a supportive wife! Thanks for sharing! Hugs Lana Mae

natalie edwards
06-13-2017, 06:26 PM
Glad to hear all's well!

Teresa
06-13-2017, 06:36 PM
Mandy,
it's good to hear the hormones are working , it's small price to pay to not go swimming for a while, I guess your wife will have to consider a swim suit or dare I say a bikini ,

It's great that your wife is on board with you, she's happy because you're happy that says so much about your relationship.

Lauri K
06-13-2017, 07:03 PM
Hey Mandy, so glad to see your positive posts and congratulations on having a supportive SO thru all this.

Dana44
06-13-2017, 08:59 PM
Mandy it is good that she supports you well. Okay get a new swimsuit and like a bikini and go for it.

alwayshave
06-13-2017, 10:00 PM
Mandy, so glad that your SO supports you. I swim every day, would be upset if my SO said no.

Hell on Heels
06-13-2017, 11:27 PM
Hell-o Mandy,
I'm happy to hear you're alive and well.

You may want to look into a rash guard swim shirt.
They offer great UV protection, not to mention a snug fit
which may help tone down your development issue.

Much Love,
Kristyn

kimdl93
06-14-2017, 12:03 AM
Hmmm, great to hear that your wife prefers the new and improved.... glad all is well

LeannS
06-14-2017, 09:44 AM
Mandy it so good to hear that you have such a supportive SO that is important.

Leann