PDA

View Full Version : 'What on earth is going on' moment

joanne51
06-16-2017, 06:07 PM
I was in my local supermarket the other day and before going to the checkout ventured towards the clothing section.
Having thought better of it, I went to the checkout. Whilst in the queue, a couple of young guys were loitering around.
As I emptied my trolley I noticed a couple of pairs of frilly knickers and a box of condoms had appeared in the trolley without me knowing.
As I muttered 'what's going on' to one of the guys, I thought best to make light of it and just said that 'someone is having a bit of fun'.
As I said this I put these items to one side for the staff to return to the shelf.
These guys must have spotted me in the clothing section, and thought they would try to provoke a reaction from me.
I wish now that I had selected something to purchase. Then they would have something to work on.

Dana44
06-16-2017, 06:14 PM
LOL Joanne that was pretty funny and those guys were idiots to do that to you. But hey that was funny.

Jenna Stunned
06-16-2017, 06:32 PM
They put those things in your cart with out you knowing? I WOULD HAVE LOST MY S#$%!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care if "they" thought it was funny, I would not have taken that nearly as well as you did. omg!! I would have made a scene for sure. yikes.

Kelly DeWinter
06-16-2017, 07:38 PM
you handled it very well, by not reacting you effectively ruined their 'fun'. Kudos to you.

suzanne
06-16-2017, 10:57 PM
How about saying to them, "If you're too afraid to buy these for yourselves, I'll buy them for you, but you have to pay me up front."

Tracii G
06-17-2017, 02:59 AM
If they were in the checkout behind me I would have unloaded my stuff took the divider and placed it behind my stuff and put the knickers and the condoms on the belt and told the clerk those items belong to those two handsome guys behind me then turn to him and say honey " you don't have to hide anymore its OK to be gay".

joanne51
06-17-2017, 04:55 AM
When I said to the guy 'what's going on', he said are these yours (mine).
I should have said 'well you tell me'. But then I wasn't about to get into deep conversation
with him, as I just wanted to pay for what I bought and get home.

Jenna Stunned
06-17-2017, 05:15 AM
If they were in the checkout behind me I would have unloaded my stuff took the divider and placed it behind my stuff and put the knickers and the condoms on the belt and told the clerk those items belong to those two handsome guys behind me then turn to him and say honey " you don't have to hide anymore its OK to be gay".

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D That would have been brilliant!!

Seriously though, I would have been mad as all hell that they put anything at all in my cart as a prank. You handled it well for sure. God, Just reading it makes me angry, Wow. If I had seen them do that to someone else I would have lost it. Guess I'm alone in that? Trying to put someone in a socially awkward position for their own amusement is extremely immature. I'm fairly introverted and a big believer in "personal space" And this violates that in a big way in my book. Let alone I still get uncomfortable buying feminine things some times, So had this happened at one of those times...... I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Territx
06-17-2017, 06:27 AM
You handled it perfectly, so much better response than I might have come up with! Any confrontational response might have led to them following you out of the store -- unfortunately, you just have to be careful these days.

GretchenM
06-17-2017, 06:46 AM
Great response and wonderful way to handle a delicate situation. You put them in their place with great tact, much as a woman would.

Maria 60
06-17-2017, 08:05 AM
I'm sorry but my first reaction was to laugh, but I think I also would have lost my shit on them. I believe you were the better person and handled it perfect.

kimdl93
06-17-2017, 08:06 AM
Handled perfectly. the idiots were seeking to provoke a reaction, and you disappointed them!

lingerieLiz
06-17-2017, 11:38 PM
It is a lot easier to think of great lines afterwards. Monday morning quarterbacking.

Teresa
06-18-2017, 12:54 AM
Joanne,
Maybe you missed your chance of asking the guys if they had put their items in the wrong basket, and handed them over, you could have added that your underwear was far prettier than the ones they had chosen .

redtea
06-18-2017, 01:08 AM
Yikes the people here are scarier than the 2 guys who did the prank.

Why get offended and butt hurt over it?

Also threatening their masculinity by calling them gay is not very PC of you Tracii. Plus your comment equating crossdressing to being gay reinforces the stereotype that we are all gay

I would have purchased the panties as the idea of other men forcing me to wear a certain pair of panties plays into my humiliation fetish a bit. Course they better be cheeky/hipster/thong, granny panties aren't sexy for me.

joanne51
06-18-2017, 02:14 AM
In hindsight I could have said 'yeh the panties are mine' and kept them in the trolley. I could have easily returned them on a later visit no questions asked.
Or I could have said 'where's the bra to go with them' If they only knew we are everywhere, brought together by this terrific forum. Thanks girls.

Jenna Stunned
06-18-2017, 05:32 AM
Yikes the people here are scarier than the 2 guys who did the prank.

Why get offended and butt hurt over it?

Also threatening their masculinity by calling them gay is not very PC of you Tracii. Plus your comment equating crossdressing to being gay reinforces the stereotype that we are all gay

I would have purchased the panties as the idea of other men forcing me to wear a certain pair of panties plays into my humiliation fetish a bit. Course they better be cheeky/hipster/thong, granny panties aren't sexy for me.

Firstly,
How do you figure we are scarier than two morons stalking other shoppers at a store?

I got offended because these losers had nothing better to do with their time so they decided stalking a customer, whom was minding their own business, was a good idea and then staging a socially awkward incident with intent to cause embarrassment would be amusing. Which is in my mind Bullying, No? Items aside, I would not have been happy regardless due to their intentions.

Calling Traci out for making a comment after the fact regarding how it COULD have been handle by trying to flip the power struggle of the interaction and using their {Insert}Phobia against them to alleviate the awkwardness of the situation, Then going on to saying you would have indulged in their prank due to your sexual fetish, Is rather confusing and contradicting, No?? Not very PC of you to equate Crossdressing to forced feminization........ Or was that an attempt at humor?

Allison Chaynes
06-18-2017, 01:53 PM
I'm laughing because I have done similar pranks, but to be fair, I only do them to deserving targets- the idiots with nineteen kids screaming and yelling at each other, blocking an entire aisle, the teenage couple being loud and obnoxious and making a mess of the store, the woman complaining that Walmart won't let her buy cigarettes with food stamps.... these people all get the "condoms in the cart when they're not looking" treatment. But to just do it at random, no.