PDA

View Full Version : How to wear pantyhose

transvestite
10-24-2004, 08:53 AM
wat is the best way 2 wear pantyhose, panties then the pantyhose or pantyyhose then panties

Sandra H
10-24-2004, 09:06 AM
GG’s wear panties first then pantyhose over them. The reason is hygiene

You can as I sometimes do wear pantyhose with a cotton gusset without panties. This is nice and cool in summer. :D

Wendy me
10-24-2004, 09:16 AM
pantys then hose of corse, but do what feels good to you

Wendy me
10-24-2004, 09:19 AM
also if you don't shave your leggs you can wear some suntan hose under a nouther pair this helps if you just can't shave

Andy1087
10-24-2004, 11:11 AM
When I was young and first started wearing pantyhose I would always wear my pantyhose over my undergarmets as I was "borrowing" my mom's or sisters pantyhose and to this day I still wear them that way. It's ironic, they are called pantyhose which means one does not have to wear pantys in addition, but I for one feels one should.

Andy

Donna Louise
10-24-2004, 11:50 AM
Hi,

Well most of the time I don't wear anything under them. I love the feel. If I do wear anything it is panties on the inside or a girdle on the outside. Never both at the same time.

That reminds me of garterbelts. Why do people put panties on first then the belt. It seems to make more sense to put the panties on last. That way they hold down the garters. Also they are easier to get off if you are in a hurry. Not that that ever happens for me - :D

Donna

mandiemay69
10-28-2004, 05:56 AM
I like to cut out the crutch of the pantyhose so my boyclit can fit through and rub against the panties I wear on top of the pantyhose.

T-girlMichelle
10-28-2004, 06:39 AM
I wear my panties under my pantyhose because its easier to tuck that way.

Jennifer_Ph
10-28-2004, 09:16 AM
Well since they aer pantyhose, I wear just the hose. No panties required. They're built right in.

babe4life
10-28-2004, 09:40 AM
I never really thought of it that way. Maybe I must try it one of these days :p

Love,
Vicky

Danny
10-28-2004, 12:31 PM
I don't know what young crossdressers did before they had great sites like this one to turn to for advice. Women's clothing simply does not come with instructions. When I bought my first pantyhose, I was in high school and supposed that, since the word is "pantyhose", they were a combination garment and you wore them alone. Later, I was embarrassed to learn that they are "supposed" to be worn with panties (panties under). And now I know that the combination idea is not so stupid after all and that some ladies wear them without panties after all.

I was good naturedly chided for my post on another thread about being worried that the cd "police" would find out I was wearing something the wrong way. Oh well. That thread concerned the garter belt over or under issue. Anyway, that one seemed to me to be a no brainer. With the panties worn over the belt, you can do an easy removal without disturbing your garter belt or your hose. This can be very handy in the bathroom or the bedroom.

windycissy
10-28-2004, 12:48 PM
Panties under pantyhose is the rule I follow when I'm shaved. A tight pair of panties and control top pantyhose are a good way to keep yourself tucked and ensure a smooth front.

When I can't shave, I follow a different scenario: white opaque tights followed by flesh colored opaque tights, followed by panties and then sheer pantyhose. When I'm wearing a tight sweater or dress, I substitute a body briefer for the panties and a bra. Either way, when I lift up my skirt and slip, all you can see are panties under my pantyhose, and the extra layers give me a really smooth front.

Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

Idress4fun
10-28-2004, 12:58 PM
I enjoy wearing pantyhose. I wear them either way - with panties or without. Panties first and the pantyhose. I always wear Full Control -Sheer to Waist Pantyhose by Hanes in Suntan or Barely Black. Although, I have worn the Hanes control top pantyhose, too.

I hope that this photo is within the rules. I will delete if you are offended.

Hugs,

Anna Maria

Jennifer_Ph
10-29-2004, 10:34 AM
How could anyone be offended by such a great set of L'eggs? :)

Sweet Susan
10-29-2004, 10:48 AM
I very seldom wear panty hose, I prefer thigh-highs, almost exclusively. I find pantyhose to be too restrictive, and too much. However, when I do wear pantyhose I usually don't wear panties with them. I think it's quite evident that they are meant to be worn alone. I've never heard that they were supposed to be worn with panties. I guess that it could be that women wear panties with them so as to conceal their identity. You know, "is she a real blonde?"

Sara Kat
10-29-2004, 05:15 PM
I very seldom wear panty hose, I prefer thigh-highs, almost exclusively.
Same with me. When I do wear something, it's usually thigh-highs and a garter.

Bernadina
11-12-2004, 06:53 PM
wat is the best way 2 wear pantyhose, panties then the pantyhose or pantyyhose then panties
I guess it depends on how you are feeling.

I like the look of having panties over pantyhose. Its kind of sexy to catch a glimpse of panties under the skirt with the stockings covering all the legs.

Also if the pantyhose is a bit loose, having been worn a few times, the panties help keep them up.

Jerry
11-12-2004, 06:58 PM
I sometimes get a little "roll" at the top of pantyhose. Is it just that I have the wrong size? Probably just need more time at the gym. :rolleyes:

MistyCD
11-15-2004, 04:22 PM
I usually wear pantyhose only, unless I am going shopping for dresses or other clothes that require me to try them on in the store. Then I will wear panties on underneath, just to make sure 'nothing shows' :D

luv Misty

JennyCD
11-15-2004, 05:23 PM
Panties first.

Robertacd
11-15-2004, 07:36 PM
I normally wear panties under the panty hose, But my wife and all the women I have known wear just the hose, no panties. I have been doing it that way lately too, its not as comfortable to me but the hose stay up better.

Why would you wear panties OVER them? That just don't make sence...

Sharon
11-15-2004, 07:41 PM
I've done it either way. Panties first when the hose is new and still stretchy, hose first when they loosen up. Better yet are thigh highs, they seem to retain their elasticity longer than hose.

DonnaT
11-15-2004, 11:31 PM
Depends on the panties. Cheekies and boy-shorts I wear the panties over the hose. All others under the hose.

Wish I could wear thigh highs but the thighs are too big, and soon become knee highs :D

As for garter belts, it depends on the make of belt and how fancy it is. Some just look so much better over the panties.

Vallari
11-15-2004, 11:41 PM
I like to wear them like the GG's do - panties then hose. Lately though I just like having panties and bare legs! ;)

Robertacd
11-15-2004, 11:59 PM
As for garter belts, it depends on the make of belt and how fancy it is. Some just look so much better over the panties.

Panties should be worn over the garters for convience in the potty.

Sandra H
11-16-2004, 02:56 AM
Why would you wear panties OVER them? That just don't make sence...

In the early years of pantyhose during the late 60's early 70's lots of girls (GG's) wore a second pair of panties over their pantyhose when the micra mini skirt was in fashion. I can confirm this after following lots of them up stairs :D :D Is it any wonder that now my eyes are so bad that I can not see a thing with out my specks? :)

coral_s
11-16-2004, 04:09 AM
Sandra, that does bring back some memories!

I usually wear paties underneath tights with a firm control pantie girdle on top. This gives a flatter front and also stops my tights falling down.

christine55
11-16-2004, 04:16 AM
are you really tg

Sandra H
11-16-2004, 04:17 AM
Sandra, that does bring back some memories!

Great days. ;) Have you ever been on a number 47 bus? I only ask because I am sure I have seen those legs somewhere, it's the flash of white panties that gives it away. :D :D

coral_s
11-16-2004, 10:05 AM
Great days. ;) Have you ever been on a number 47 bus? I only ask because I am sure I have seen those legs somewhere, it's the flash of white panties that gives it away. :D :D

Maybe or maybe not

jade lee
11-18-2004, 10:23 AM
all different ways.
I have worn them with panty on the inside or outside. PH with a longline girdle too. what ever the mood I am in!
Some time with a slip.
This is when I go to sleep

kimmjacoby
11-19-2004, 06:33 PM
When I Go Out, I Wear Thigh Highs, And A Custom V-string That Matches My Skin Tone And No Panties, Its A Lot Of Fun To Do A Slow Leg Cross When A Guy Is Looking And Give Him A Peek!
Very Impowering, And Gets Me A Lot Of Free Drinks.

Kathy-beth
11-26-2004, 09:39 AM
i wear a thong panty under my pantyhose that way my butt can feel the nylon and it feels great

rachel_jean
11-26-2004, 10:09 AM
Normally just pantyhose for me, with a bodybriefer on top at times

Othertimes, stocking and a bustier.

Depends on what else I'm wearing.

Rachel Jean

Ted
11-28-2004, 11:49 AM
I always were pantyhose when CD'd. Seldom do I were panties, but if I do I wear them underneith. Stockings normally don't stay as I have a lot of hair. I can't shave due to my job. Fortunately I have 6 years left towards retirement. The day after retirement is when I'll shave my legs!

Rachel Ann
11-30-2004, 02:20 AM
Panties under pantyhose here. Can't say why, that's just always what seemed right.

I really need a waist cincher with pantyhose or they don't fit right. Thigh highs are pretty but after a long day the elastic starts to chafe.