PDA

View Full Version : My day in a nut shell.

Allisa
06-20-2017, 06:53 PM
Thought I'd write about my day. Now I know some think I am retired because I have so much free time but there are lapses in-between assignments and when they happen, seems to be more frequent as I age, any correlation?, maybe not. Any who as I mingle and shop among the woman it seems none are fazed by my "man trying to blend in as a female" being in their midst. Now I am dressed very casual and for the weather, in the 90's, capri pants, short sleeved peasant top, flats(jellies) and everyday natural face make-up and of course my bangs, seems I can't go out without them anymore and a smattering of jewelry. Moving about seems so natural now that I some times get lost in my femme self and some times blush if a man says hello or acts friendly towards me. I think I might shimmy and shake to get attention at times. Well as always being referred to as ma'am or miss or a myriad of other endearments just comes with the territory anymore. Sorry I digressed there. On with my day, after arriving home and unloading my truck of the essentials I bought, I got this feeling I was being watched and sure enough I was, there were my neighbors out for a walk on a hot summer day, what are the odds? I waved and off they scurried only to be seen standing a short ways down the road but still close enough to see me. When will their shame go away? Now as I remove my bra so I can go braless (I glue when it's hot because the girls like to slide around when I sweat) the phone rings and before I know it I'm having a conversation with a job super about the assignment that starts tomorrow, if only he knew what I looked like, would he still want me on his job site? Anyway now I have to remove my nail polish, a sort of metallic pink, that I've had on now for about a week and no chips, kind of sad about it. I read about those that do not go out in public and that's fine for them but I seem to be addicted to this CDing femme self expression thingy, and if your thinking of going out please come join the fun, scary at first but well worth it as you go. Well time to go and start to be my male cross dressed self. Hope you enjoyed my post if you made it this far.

Karen RHT
06-20-2017, 07:25 PM
I did enjoy your post Allisa, especially the "When will their shame go away?" question. :heehee:

Karen

Rachael Leigh
06-20-2017, 09:06 PM
Allisa you seem a lot like me in going out as much as you do, I just enjoy it so much and it never seems to get dull even
when I know I get read many times but I'm ok with that now.
Just keep enjoying it sister
Rachel

kimdl93
06-20-2017, 09:19 PM
Its been a while since i was last out in a really public way, but I do recall feeling at ease and comfortable. Nice to hear how easily you're able to move between the poles!