PDA

View Full Version : Finally time to dress up some!

Jackie27
07-01-2017, 12:21 PM
I finally had some time to myself to dress up some today, if only for a little while. I wear panties 24/7 and sometimes thigh High hose or panty hose under my jeans but I needed the time to explore more this morning. I wore my new Garter Belt with Black(of course) Seamed stockings and Black Heels. with a short leatherette skirt and then changed into my Leatherette leggings. Black Bra and forms. Unfortunately no time to do makeup and wig but hope to soon. I feel so much better than I did after a very stressful week at work. It amazes me how much better I feel when I do get a chance to get to live the dream if only for a little while!
By the way I love how the garters show through the leggings, It is pretty hot if I do say so myself.:battingeyelashes:

Pinkthing
07-01-2017, 12:43 PM
Same here...wifey is at her moms this weekend, so I get some "she me" time. She usually does my make up, so I'll have to wear a Mardi Gras mask...I can however do my own nails now, so I'm improving =) she isn't a big fan of me doing this, but she knows how much it turns me on, so she is supportive in that aspect. It's like a mini vacation...unfortunately nothing going else gets done around the house, butt it's worth it;)