PDA

View Full Version : Owning it again or no shame in my game.

Allisa
07-01-2017, 06:12 PM
There I was just finishing my make-up when the phone rings and it's the well driller(I'm getting a new one, old one is drying up fast)who wants to stop by and go over the details again, wait for permits and set up a start date, and he says "I'm just around the corner and can be there in a minute if it's OK". Now what to do? takes a while to get done up so I agree to meet, why not it's my house. Don't know why but made sure my hair was styled nicely and my "girls" were on straight. Dressed in my denim skirt and V neck cotton "T" my new wedges and my hearts necklace out the door greet him and at first he asked, in a questioning tone says "Al"?, yeah you caught me off guard with your call was my response and his was "sorry" and we shook hands as all men do when meeting. Funny thing was I did catch his eyes wander just slightly below my face, but just went with the flow and carried on. Don't know what he's going to say after he leaves but as long as he's professional and does his job should be no problem as my money is as good as anybody's. If he "outs" me he's too late as I'm known about town and go out regularly. My problem now is do I show him my macho self when he shows up to work?, flat chested, day old growth, hair in pony, sleeveless "T" with guns a showing, regular cut jeans and un-tied work boots? Who says being a non- binary/CDer is no fun.

Dana44
07-01-2017, 06:20 PM
LOL Allisa, Yep it is fun and wow are you going to do that when he comes next. That would throw him for a loop. LOL

Tracii G
07-01-2017, 06:26 PM
Oh my the choices do let us know what you decide to do.:)

Lana Mae
07-01-2017, 06:50 PM
Lisa, I laughed out loud when I read this!!! Please tell us what you decide and how it goes! Hugs Lana Mae

kimdl93
07-01-2017, 06:50 PM
Honestly, it would be interesting to observe the well driller's reactions to both presentations.

DIANEF
07-01-2017, 07:16 PM
Kudos for owning the situation, not sure I could have handled it so well!

Jaylyn
07-01-2017, 07:28 PM
I'd have made an excuse for not meeting today. Alisa you will definitely have to follow up with the next visit.

Pinkthing
07-01-2017, 07:30 PM
I will say that I've answered the door with my nails done....BRIGHT& the indentation of the fishnet gloves still clearly on my arms. Kinda odd, but in the end....who are they to judge what, or who I do in my house?

Sarah O
07-01-2017, 07:39 PM
.....My problem now is do I show him my macho self when he shows up to work?, flat chested, day old growth, hair in pony, sleeveless "T" with guns a showing, regular cut jeans and un-tied work boots? Who says being a non- binary/CDer is no fun.

LOL, you really could mess with this poor guys head! :heehee:

docrobbysherry
07-01-2017, 07:42 PM
Funny thing. When I'm dressing, I don't answer the door or the phone. If my house ever starts on fire, I'll probably shut the front gate so the fire dept. can't get in to disturb my dressing! And, burn up with all of Sherry's goodies. What a way to go. The Vikings of old would be envious----:devil:

Pinkthing
07-01-2017, 08:13 PM
The worst feeling is when a family member shows up& all of the clothes, makeup, heels& "toys" have to be quickly put away within 5 minutes.

Karen RHT
07-01-2017, 08:29 PM
Awesome...snap decision and owning it again. Kudos to you Allisa.

Karen

CynthiaD
07-01-2017, 09:01 PM
That's cool Allisa! Congratulations!

I always answer the door, drab or en femme. If someone wants to talk to me, well here i am. This is me.

Pinkthing
07-01-2017, 09:04 PM
I personally would LOVE to knock on a door& have some dressed up answer for me...OMG I'd probably faint.

DIANEF
07-01-2017, 09:18 PM
The worst feeling is when a family member shows up& all of the clothes, makeup, heels& "toys" have to be quickly put away within 5 minutes.

I've had that happen, usually as the very last thing I do to get ready is done.

Pinkthing
07-01-2017, 09:35 PM
Ugh...the worst as I easily have over 200 "accessories"

Pat
07-01-2017, 10:01 PM
Way to go Allisa! I say get the most fun possible out of it -- greet him as Al and then go change and go out to see how the work is going. ;)

Angie G
07-02-2017, 07:21 AM
Greet him as however you dressed when he shows up. It will be fun to se his face either way don't you think.:hugs:
Angie

Allisa
07-02-2017, 09:34 AM
Pat you are evil, never thought of that but I feel my horns growing. Can I really have fun at the expense of another person? Maybe if I chalk it up to enlightenment and education that we do exist and are not contagious. Wish I knew how to use those e-mogi thingies in my response.

Kimdl93, his reaction wasn't showing on his face but I'm sure his mind was spinning, so I'm thinking no different reaction to male presentation but thoughts of WTF is going on is this Candid Camera?