PDA

View Full Version : Pink fog gone

Maria_mtf
07-04-2017, 02:54 PM
As most of you know I like to release my thoughts on here, no questions on this thread.

On friday I had 2 solid hours to dress, for me this is a lot. I dressed but didn't really enjoy it. Since then I have not had the urge to dress, I almost feel cured! By cured I mean I'm not obsessively thinking about dressing all the time.

Been on a business trip today, few hours to kill waiting for train so went shopping, still no pink fog. I was still able to look through clothes but nothing took my fancy so I didn't even try anything on. If this is the new normal I like it, no pressure, no obession just means I can shop/dress if I happen to have time.

Maybe now I have dedicated time to dress with wife's acceptance I am accepting myself more. Feels like progress.

Jaylyn
07-04-2017, 03:35 PM
I've had times similar to that, but also it seems that I can cool off then it will hit me hard again when a certain trigger is pushed. The trigger can just be a beautiful set of lips on a lipstick commercial, amount other triggers that are not as strong as others. Sometimes they build in a sequence and a lot of small triggers and bam I'm dressing again.

Micki_Finn
07-04-2017, 04:03 PM
If previously dressing was verboten in your relationship, and your wife has recently come to accept/tolerate, then it's possible that what you're missing is the thrill/adrenaline of getting away with it. I know I used to get a little thrill of a rush from "breaking the rules" so to speak, but that has quickly been replaced by the joy of comfort and acceptance.

Dana44
07-04-2017, 04:33 PM
I agree with Micki but it will come back to you and you might just be a croossdresser but pretty male.

DIANEF
07-04-2017, 06:24 PM
If the pink fog could speak, it might quote a certain Mr Scharzenegger from the Terminator - "I'll be back"!

Tracii G
07-04-2017, 07:04 PM
Part of you accepting who you are releases a lot of guilt for some.
I am glad you have reached a point where common sense rules the day.

Teresa
07-04-2017, 07:11 PM
Jon,
I shop if I'm not in the mood ( which isn't very often !) and I shop if I'm in the mood, either way there's always something to look forward to when I do go out socially and I'm always in the mood for that !

alwayshave
07-05-2017, 06:51 AM
My need to dress ebbs and flows, but it always comes back, just like the tide.

Aemilie
07-05-2017, 07:37 AM
I've read quite a few of the threads on this forum and had seen "pink fog" mentioned quite a bit, but even before my wife found out about my other self I didn't suffer from that I'm really glad about it as well, that being said both my wife and myself spent the best part of four days shopping online for various clothes for me and showing her I wasn't that mad when I was outed, so does that count?.

BrendaPDX
07-05-2017, 07:49 AM
The fog comes and goes, it doesn't seem to have a predictable pattern, but when it comes it hits pretty hard. When the fog is gone, it is gone. Wish I could bottle it so I can make it match my schedule. Thanks for the thoughts. Brenda

oh to be rachel
07-05-2017, 08:37 AM
It's interesting but I've realized recently that you can't force a pink fog. However, when it hits you, you can't avoid it.

Stephanie47
07-05-2017, 09:35 AM
I think you are totally normal. As you stated you really do not know why you wear women's clothing at times. That concept is totally different than what wearing women's clothing does for you. If one wear women's clothing because it is a stress reliever then perhaps stress is not occurring or there are other ways happening to reduce stress. Another component may be the amount of time you have to be en femme. You said two hours is a lot of time to be en femme. Once upon a time I'd be grabbing at that crumb of time. Yes, two hours would have been heavenly. Now? If I have less than my wife's full work day of seven hours I do not feel the urge. I suspect when the need to be en femme returns you'll be donning a pretty dress and heels.

Judy-Somthing
07-05-2017, 01:59 PM
I haven't dressed or gone shopping for a dress in about four months.
Now that the summer's here I've been seeing some beautiful dresses on women.
I try to tell myself "Dresses are for women, Dresses are for women".
I'm pretty sure I'll dress again when the time is right.

Maria_mtf
07-05-2017, 04:59 PM
Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts and comments I really appreciate it and I enjoy reading them.

Love the terminated comment and I am sure it's going to be true.

Lana Mae
07-05-2017, 06:01 PM
Sounds like you are accepting yourself! You should dress when you want to! Pink fog will come back! It is just a matter of time! No pressure is the way it should be! Best wishes on your journey! Hugs Lana Mae

TrishaTX
07-05-2017, 06:17 PM
There are times it is strong and times when I can go awhile without dressing, but it is always there for me.

JeanTG
07-05-2017, 08:30 PM
It comes and goes. Less intense in summer for me it seems. Wigs are uncomfortable in summer. I do more sports, so blow off more steam. Hot weather makes me lethargic.

Becky Blue
07-05-2017, 09:58 PM
I think the whole concept of a pink fog is that its not permanent. Like real fog at times it can be all encompassing and at other times it lifts and clears. At times I have had a long opportunity for Becky time and don't feel like it, other times I am desperate and need to but can't get the opportunity.

Ressie
07-06-2017, 06:13 AM
Pink fog is rare in my area. However, there are pop up pink thunderstorms!

Tabitha_Lynn
07-06-2017, 12:03 PM
I can personally vouch for the return of the fog. Mine has certainly returned with pea soup density. 😄

Bobbi46
07-06-2017, 12:09 PM
A pink fog come and goes but what do you call it when you feel it deep within yourself, feel it to be part of your life there to be enjoyed all the time.

docrobbysherry
07-06-2017, 12:12 PM
I find that ever since I gave myself permission to dress whenever urge hits? After awhile, the urge hits a lot less often.
And, NO PINK FOG!:D

Robertacd
07-06-2017, 12:30 PM
While ever present I find the urge to go all pink fog waxes and wanes. I will find m self pushing the envelope more and wanting to go out more for a while and sometimes simply wearing women's jeans and under dressing as I have been doing is enough. I am currently in a waning phase after our trip to the coast last month where my profile pic was taken, but it never goes away.

Gwyneth
07-06-2017, 07:36 PM
Pink fog is rare in my area. However, there are pop up pink thunderstorms!
Down here in the south, seems like when I pass the makeup aisle in a grocery or drug store I get hit with a pink tornado.

Sallee
07-06-2017, 07:42 PM
I find that true also I can dress consistently for 2 or 3 day and on day 4 I will just be tried of it At that point I feel I am getting pretty good at passing or at least not being noticed and no one seems to care and I am feeling comfortable but dressing and all that goes with it becomes a hassle and not worth the effort

suit
07-07-2017, 12:31 AM
over a year ago i tried getting a pink fog thread started (died on the vein, and i thought it acted like no one could see it ) but now after having a new hip and it pounded me like the pink thunder storm ( nice term) ,and cleared out almost as fast .....think its pain related ? as once my hip was not feeling bad ..not being a drag to move around...like ..life was going to work again ,blast ! the nearly adolescent level of "just gota", was there and had to be fed . after feeding this monster for 40 + years ( wondering why i was never smart enough to chart it and everything else in my life) I might have noticed a pattern after pain, emotional or otherwise, its a deserved desert, for surviving. other s thoughts ? logic does not apply , I'v studied loads of stuff and dressing is feeding an emotional hunger an "empty" in todays nutty world of ulta A type competitive pricks that sucks the niceness right out of any one in their path , that niceness void screams in pink and dresing seems to fill it back ,then you have to bath or swim in until your thirst is sated .

suit
07-09-2017, 10:10 PM
what a pariah i seem to be >>or is it, this sight is scripted by the CIA and i throw wrenches into the planed dialog ? hhehehehheahahahh for all the worry warts out there ! its a blend between " harp " and the chem trails ( turning up the pink satin pantys and sent endorphin's...the sales are down at VS ) affecting you like a rat in a maze ! > >more menial laughter ! <<<

Kiwi Primrose
07-11-2017, 03:03 AM
Don't purge when you feel like this, the wheel will turn. It always does.