PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful email

Salina
07-05-2017, 05:39 PM
This past Saturday I went makeup shopping at Sephora. I met up with Ashley, a SA there who was there during my first ever makeover in March. I was there to purchase makeup in advance of an upcoming private lesson. I went in drab (unfortunately) and was there for at least an hour while she matched foundation, concealer, and helped me pick out everything. I was completely at ease and comfortable the entire time and it was fun! I also showed her a lot of my pics and asked her to share them with the makeup artist from my Sephora makeover. She is so accepting, encouraging, and just makes me feel special. When I got home I sent her an email thanking her for making me feel comfortable and special. Here is her response....

" Hello Love.
It's my absolute favorite helping you find beautiful things for Selina. Acceptance always! Selina is simply beautiful!

I can be in the day of your lesson so absolutely stop by and say hi! We can take some pics. I hope your makeup lesson is awesome and whatever you don't learn or are unsure of you can always ask me.

I will be sure to share the pics with Sumiya. She will love to see them!

You are amazing! Love Ashley"

This wonderful lady has a customer for life! I was so afraid for so many years to get out there, interact with people, and ask questions of SA's and now I have a new friend! It's most definitely worth going out and being yourself!

Lana Mae
07-05-2017, 05:46 PM
Wow, Salina that is great! Congrats for getting out there and doing it! Hugs Lana Mae

Rachael Leigh
07-05-2017, 06:15 PM
Now that's what I call customer service. Thanks for sharing

Tracii G
07-05-2017, 06:26 PM
Very nice email.

TrishaTX
07-05-2017, 06:33 PM
Thats really sweet, nice email and person.

Kandi Robbins
07-05-2017, 06:34 PM
A wonderful e-mail, but not surprising. The sooner we stop limiting ourselves because of what we imagine would happen and begin realizing how accepting many are, the sooner this will simply become the norm.

My experiences at Sephora have been very much like yours and have happened frequently. Thank you for sharing Salina!

Dana44
07-05-2017, 07:21 PM
That is great customer service. So go back and enjoy your fem self out there.

AndreaCalifCD
07-05-2017, 07:23 PM
Nice. Perhaps a letter to head office saying what a wonderful SA they have?

Sarah O
07-05-2017, 07:33 PM
What a lovely email.

As Kandi pointed out we tend to be the ones who place more limitations on ourselves... not anyone else. :)

Enjoy your makevoer Salina :)

Teresa
07-05-2017, 08:21 PM
Salina,
That's a lovely story, thanks for sharing.

I will agree with you here are some lovely SAa out there, they are doing their job plus the little extra. The sad part is they all move on , I've had some great friends who I would love to keep going back to but businesses close and they move on .

TheHiddenMe
07-05-2017, 09:38 PM
Have fun tomorrow....always good to find an angel.

Becky Blue
07-05-2017, 10:22 PM
Lovely story Selina, so nice of Ashley to send you that email.. makes the world a slightly happier place

syome
07-07-2017, 09:09 PM
Congrats on your first make up session! im sure you had fun and learned a lot.

I had no idea Sephora offered one on one make up services!

I usually go to MAC for their 90 minute private lessons and honestly when i was starting to learn make up it was the best money i ever spent.