PDA

View Full Version : Had lunch with a sister and talked about this site. Are any of your ears "burning"?

insearchofme
03-08-2006, 02:20 PM
There are quite a few sisters in the Indy area but up until now I haven't met any of them. Today one sister and I met for lunch, it was our first meeting and we had a great time (at lest I did and I think she did also).

We found out that we are a lot alike ( also live a about a mile from each other) and share the same experiences of self- discovery. We also come to this forum a great deal and it has helped us a lot.

Of coures we talked about various topics and the GGs and sisters here.
We agreeded on:

1)Those that have accepting SOs are very lucky, we wish ours were accepting.

2) We could never pass as well as a lot of you.

3) Sophia's adventures are really a good read, her pics are good too.

4) You are all a wonderful group of friends.

If you have a chance to meet another sister go ahead and do it. We hope to build our first meeting into a good freindship.

PS Karren Hutton, I told her that your are my idol and she needed to check out your threads. Pressure is on you now sis!!!!!

Jasmine Ellis
03-08-2006, 02:52 PM
congratuletions on you two. well done, and I hope you both have many more days out dear.............:thumbsup:

linnea
03-08-2006, 08:44 PM
I am excited for you too! I would love to meet some my sisters from this site and hope to accomplish my goal sometime this year.

Shari Lyn50
03-08-2006, 09:12 PM
I am the other sister that Dana is talking about I was a little nervious about meeting her today, but after we had lunch and talked about our life experinces as CD's I knew that there is somthing special about us. I hope to have other times togeather, and I wish that others can join use in this sisterhood.
Hugs,
Shari Lyn
Indianapolis, In

trannie T
03-08-2006, 09:26 PM
Were you in drag or drab? I assume it was drab, do it again in drag and post the story.

Laurie Ann
03-08-2006, 10:02 PM
I had the great opportunity to go to dinner with another member here (melissa talkto me). The experience was wonderful we were both dressed and had dinner at a TGIFs. The server we had kept referring to us as ladies and others in the restaurant did not bat an eye at us. What a nice evening can't wait to do it again with someone local or Melissa again.

insearchofme
03-09-2006, 11:17 AM
Trannie T

We were in drab and I don't ever forsee a time when we meet in public dressed. I for one could never pass!!!!!!!