PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance matters

andreanna
07-12-2017, 12:38 PM
Hmmmm, I just have to say, feels so good to take the time and shave the legs and redo my nails (clear matte finish). If other drivers got wind of it, I am pretty sure I would be runoff. Yes, we all have our secrets.

franlee
07-12-2017, 06:17 PM
Nothing wrong with that. In most cases, "everybodies business aint nobodies'!"

Ariana225
07-12-2017, 09:34 PM
A clean shave, body lotion, a face mask, etc. are always a good maintaining of your inner girl! 😘

Jaylyn
07-12-2017, 10:16 PM
You shouldn't be run off for that. I call that like Franlee aid no body else's business. I assume you are a truck driver and if you haul across country for a major company I guess they could tell you how to dress while your on your runs, but I don't think they would have any business telling you that you can't shave your legs or put a clear matte on your nails. JMHO

Dana44
07-12-2017, 11:24 PM
Andreanna, I was a truck drive and ran the 48 states.. Groomed nails and shaved legs should be no problem as you don't undress in front of anybody. LOL I have seen truck drivers with very long hair and some as dressed as women. I guess you drive for a company.

andreanna
07-13-2017, 04:02 AM
Leased on to a smaller outfit. Underdress and forms, wig, clothes unless iamdelivering or picking up. Run all of Canada and USA.

Shelly Lynn
07-13-2017, 06:47 AM
As a girl you have a lot more maintenance keeping up with nails, eyebrows, keeping our skin soft, shaving but I love it all of it so much it doesn’t seem like it is any work. I feel so good knowing I look good. :)