PDA

View Full Version : Anyone actually met ?

Matty
03-08-2006, 07:37 PM
I joined this forum in hopes of meeting new cd friends in my area. Only met 1 person once for coffee named Emma, besides that No such luck as of yet "only two that want to chat via-e-mail" which I guess is a good first step. And ones that would like to meet live far away !

So my question is has anyone actually meet someone from this forum for coffee, shopping or to dress together.

Many thanks
Matty

GypsyKaren
03-08-2006, 07:43 PM
Hi Matty

My wife and I got to party with KELLYANN recently, also with someone who used to be a member here, and I'm trying to set something up now with a couple of others.

Karen

bobbi(CO)
03-08-2006, 07:43 PM
not me, course I'm in a small village:straightface:

Barb Valentine
03-08-2006, 07:47 PM
Hi Matty
sorry your have no luck finding in your area to meet
but if any are like me, I'm just to shy to meet face to face at this time.
This forum is helping me came out of my shell
2 week ago I wouldn't even been typing this

good luck
Barb

talkwithmelissa
03-08-2006, 08:11 PM
Yes, I had a wonderful dinner at TGIF with Laurie Anne 2 weeks ago

KELLYANN
03-08-2006, 08:24 PM
HI MATTY. have meet several "GIRLS" through the forum. as you know, I'VE met GYPSYKAREN and wife KAT. so much fun to be around . have met with REXY, several times now, for dressing and going out. also STEPHINIEKAY. just this past weekend, we met up with three girls from wis. and minn. they all drove to chicago for a MARDI GRAS PARTY. WE ALL PARTIED TOGETHER THE WHOLE WEEKEND! had so much fun!! so many good people here. just have to find the right ones i guess. good luck, i'm sure you'll find friends in your area. VANCOUVER is a bit of a drive, but maybe sometime we could get together. HUGS KELLYANN:be:

Victoria-Marie
03-08-2006, 08:42 PM
So my question is has anyone actually meet someone from this forum for coffee, shopping or to dress together.

Matty

Matty,

if you want to meet other crossdressers, you should join a CD group such as the Cornbury Society (http://www.cornbury.org) in the city where you live, Vancouver.

kathy gg
03-08-2006, 09:00 PM
HI. Although I am not a cd, I have met one other gg member who does not have time to post right now, but we are good real time friends and I even set her up with one of my best mtf cd friends. :D I also have taked via the phone to a couple of other members, who dont' live near me. But I know if they did we probably would have already met in real time.

Most of the friends my husband and I have made we met via our website. I found it usually takes a month or two before people feel comfortable emailing back and forth before they are ready to meet in person even just for coffee. And the people we have as good friends are out to their wives and it still takes a while before the are ready to meet face to face. I can only imagine the ones who are having to hide and keep this a secret have more to lose in many ways by meeting and befriending another from a mb or forum.

Matty sorry it is taking you some time to make contacts. I was very motivated to make freinds where we live when I moved up here, but it still took about two years before that happened. But, thankfully my persistance and perserverance to make friends has paid off and we have a nice little circle or real time couples just like us now.
Go Canada!

ChristineRenee
03-08-2006, 09:06 PM
Penny and I had Holly and her wife HTgurl at our house for a visit last September for a three day weekend. We had the absolute bestest time too!;)

rexy
03-08-2006, 09:42 PM
HI MATTY. have meet several "GIRLS" through the forum. as you know, I'VE met GYPSYKAREN and wife KAT. so much fun to be around . have met with REXY, several times now, for dressing and going out. also STEPHINIEKAY. just this past weekend, we met up with three girls from wis. and minn. they all drove to chicago for a MARDI GRAS PARTY. WE ALL PARTIED TOGETHER THE WHOLE WEEKEND! had so much fun!! so many good people here. just have to find the right ones i guess. good luck, i'm sure you'll find friends in your area. VANCOUVER is a bit of a drive, but maybe sometime we could get together. HUGS KELLYANN:be:

YES IT IS BECAUSE OF THIS FORUM, THAT I HAVE BEEN OUT OF THE CLOSET AND AM NOT EVER GOING BACK IN THERE. ALSO MOST IMPORTANT THING THAT HAS HAPPENED IS I HAVE ONE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS IN THIS ENTIRE FORUM "KELLYANN", TOGETHER WE HAVE MET ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL GIRL ON THIS FORUM "STEPHANIEKAY " WE HAVE HAD A GOOD TIME TOGETHER AND WE ARE LOOKING FOR MORE GOOD TIMES TOGETHER...........WISH YOU GOOD IN MEETING GIRLS LIKE I HAVE ............HUGS REXY

michelleliz
03-08-2006, 09:53 PM
I havent met any one yet, But am trying to get togather with karen . I think she stays really active so she doesn't have a lot of time . an as for me I work 65 hr a week so I havent a lot of time eithe. Nice to see you .Have fun and welcome

Michelleliz

windycissy
03-08-2006, 11:51 PM
Yes! When I was in San Francisco on business last year I hooked up with Marlena, we met at Macy's on Union Square and walked to a dynamite restaurant where we gabbed away over Asian food and white wine. It was the best! Both of us are pretty passable, although San Francisco is so gay friendly it probably didn't matter....Windy

Deborah
03-09-2006, 12:04 AM
Would love to still meet up with you Matty, but between college and being a single parent it's hard to get any free time. When i finally get clear i'll let ya know. :D

sparks
03-09-2006, 05:13 AM
Wish I lived closer! I'm stuck in my little town. But still in B.C. Priivate message me if you like! I will post my instant message line when I'm braver!

Felicia
03-09-2006, 06:17 AM
About 10 years ago I met with another CD. It was interesting and fun to dress for another's pleasure. We helped one another with likes and dislikes in fashions.

Deidra Cowen
03-09-2006, 07:24 AM
I've met maybe seven or so. Not going to list names for fear of leaving someone out. But four other girls here in Atlanta are members (but only Cindy really posts much, the others seem to just watch the threads). And then I met a few more out of town girls from this forum espcially at SCC.

Wendy me
03-09-2006, 07:49 AM
i have meet a few people from here in person that's just way cool to meet some one from here ...but i do have to say i was new to this whole online / forum thing and at frist i was kinda scared a bit.. but so glade i did meet some people from here ... i have exchanged phone numbers with a few people ... and talk to a lot of us girls on that yahoo thingy....

sweeting
03-09-2006, 07:51 AM
hi mattie i have not met anyone yet but i would like to laurie ps p/m me if you want to chat

cd_jessica_jason
03-09-2006, 09:47 AM
like some I have not met anyone (i am new here but I have tried looking else where) but I never seem to find anyone with my tastes or Into a "partner" dressing for them. I do keep it a sercet from my family I don't think they'd understand but I want to be able to be open about it. I'd also love to meet others.

JoAnnDallas
03-09-2006, 10:59 AM
I am always on the lookout for other forum members that live here in Dallas, TX. Then one day I saw Michelle Hart's post and PMed her. We PMed each other then later exchanged cell numbers. We have since talked by cell and now are planning a real meet at a local eating place for lunch. Also I am planning to goto the November 9-12 "Holiday Enfemm" which will be held here in Dallas.
I feel that if you can meet up with another local sister and develope a real good friendship, that both of you will benifit for the friendship. I am hoping that Michelle and I become great friends. I know from our cell calls that we enjoy talking to each other.

insearchofme
03-09-2006, 11:14 AM
Yes, see my post from yesterday, it was good fun

angie_pacd
03-09-2006, 11:43 AM
Not yet, but have been chatting with a few in the Philadelphia area. Cant wait to meet and dress up and!! Angie

cindybarnes
03-09-2006, 12:34 PM
So far I have met Deidra and Wendy Symone, both hanging out at SCC last year :)
I think I first met Wendy a few years ago,, before I joined the forum (Wendy, I hope to see ya again next month btw !! )

Deidra I still say I gotta get out more around here ! Hope we can catch up soon !

Cindy

Anita Mae GG
03-09-2006, 01:29 PM
I have met Beth GG and her b/f Tgirl 74 very sweet people!