PDA

View Full Version : Not A Man Down There

deebra
07-22-2017, 08:16 AM
There is a post on here "Wearing Women's Clothing While Not Crossdressing" and the threads show many do it, especially jeans and shorts. Some even wear a fem. top and sandles. How many when wearing tight jeans/shorts find it important to have a tight tuck to show a flat womanly front? Is this a turn on to not be fully crossdressed as a woman but wearing tight women's jeans/shorts and clearly showing no male genetalia but a female flat front just like a woman? Do you also wear hip/buttock panties to look even more feminne? Does this give you more pleasure as you go about wearing girl clothes?

Stephanie Nicole
07-22-2017, 08:26 AM
I don't ever tuck as I not really all that well endowed, even in just my panties I have a small bump and that's about it. So when wearing a pair of tight jeans or shorts it is not really a problem for me. As I am not really trying to impress anyone with my looks ( as I stated in previous posts, there is no way I am ever passing, I look like , as my brother so nicely put it, as an overweight Stone Cold Steve Austin, a wrestler from the 90s and early 2000s.) So rather than the have to deal with the discomfort of trying to tuck I just pull my panties up as tight as I can or wear a pair of spanx and just let things hang the way they are meant to, so to speak.

Laura28
07-22-2017, 10:53 AM
I tuck all the time even in male mode

Stacy Darling
07-22-2017, 11:11 AM
Much prefer my pleated skirts (limited tucking required), achieving the perfect VW bonnet look for me is too uncomfortable!

comPleated Stacy!

Tracii G
07-22-2017, 11:12 AM
I will wear my dress tech hip pads if the jeans are stretchy enough and yes I tuck probably 70 % of the time because some jeans you just don't need to tuck.
For me the hip pads complete the look I guess because people aren't sure what gender I am frequently.

Dana44
07-22-2017, 11:18 AM
I tuck a lot. But some Jeggings require tucking. I use a gaff on them. And of course a tight skirt requires tucking. And then there is swimsuits. Yes you have to tuck for that. My SO says that if you are a woman then you have to be natural.

Teresa
07-22-2017, 01:34 PM
Deebra,
It's one reason why I don't wear female jeans or trousers, I don't mind tucking in a skirt or dress but not to go back to wearing trousers.

I've never considered it a sexual thing but only to have the right form when dressed, especially in a bodycon dress, and sweater dresses which are very unforgiving . I don't do lower padding as I'm happy with my natural figure when balanced with my forms.

prene
07-22-2017, 02:11 PM
I almost always tuck however I dress ... not to hard to.

If I am enfem I always tuck.

I believe a "female flat front just like a woman" if done well can be more feminine than breasts.
Breasts can be.... I don't know out there. LOL

I wish I could wear skinny jeans but I have thunder thighs. Does not look good, but helps to balance my upper body.

I would say 30% of the time I wear hip pads if I am not enfem. Always if enfem.

I love wearing women's clothing and having a "female flat front just like a woman" and hips that help make the clothing fit better.

I wish it was 100% me.

Robertacd
07-22-2017, 02:56 PM
I wear women's jeans all the time and I always tuck, but not a "tight tuck", just a simple smoothing of things and snug panties, I never wear hip or butt pads. I do not know how many GG's actually look at "bulges" but they do tend to notice what people are wearing more than the average GM. Without wearing any padding I have got compliments on how nice by butt looks from more than one GG! Anyway I have thought about what you are saying and I would not say it turns me on, even thought I may be presenting as male, by wearing women's jeans and tucking I am also trying to convey that I am feminine and I do hope it makes me "less threatening" to GG's.

Alice B
07-22-2017, 03:25 PM
If I am going to try and look the part then I must tuck to attempt to look the part. Not a bigh deal

susan54
07-22-2017, 04:06 PM
I don't so much tuck as just push it underneath - completely comfortable and looks fi e unless dress is very very clingy. I don't wear trousers when dressed but once went swimming in a hotel pool in a swimsuit and I was more concerned by my hairy arms than my bulge. I think that for those of us who do not get excited by the clothes true tucking is not required unless you go clingy.

Lana Mae
07-22-2017, 05:17 PM
I do not tuck! I have a right sided inquinal hernia that is not presently bothering me and no plans at present for intervention! I do not wear anything that is that tight! Panties and pantyhose work for me for now! Hip pads from dress tech are next! Hugs Lana Mae

phili
07-22-2017, 10:39 PM
Tucking is saying 'not man down here, in the usual sense' and therefore definitely a statement of no threat. This affects both male and female observers , although sometimes inciting the predatory instincts in others.

I don't ever tuck, as I just couldn't make it work, and my manly face kind of makes it a somewhat pointless gesture, but it could be part of an amazing half man half woman look. Not being able to explore that, and feeling it would narrow even more my options for a public life, I rely on pleats and folds in skirts or petticoats to do the hiding, so the clothes and general feminine airiness can be appreciated as a non-sexual thing. I had to give up on women's pants or tight dresses, but I made some nice short flared shorts that are light and airy and don't require tucking.

I think that is roughly what many GGs do- find clothes that flatter and don't conflict with body shape. Many women don't have a super flat front either, and concerns about panty lines and fat wrinkles etc lead them to avoid clingy knits. And some work hard with shapewear to achieve the look. I often think these women are one group sympathetic to crossdressing, since they see dressing as a serious costume and makeup act to look the part and achieve the status of 'attractive woman'.

Those that are successful at looking like a woman are to be congratulated, and it is an achievement that is respected by the general public. I think it qualifies as a kind of magic show/dramatic masterwork. I'm taking the other road to be accepted as a MIAD, harmless guy who somehow isn't embarrassed to be wearing a dress or femmy clothes. Some people eyes stray to try to see the bulge, but it is more inquisitive- trying to understand how sexual I am trying to be.

Lots of us are in between somewhere, but everyone is trying somehow to say something about their gender identity.

jack-ie
07-22-2017, 11:24 PM
I have absolutely no natural butt/hips (W-35.5 hips 37) so if I'm wearing ladies jeans, I need some padding. Depending on the fit of the jeans, a pair of tight panties and the hip pads usually hide enough. If not, tuck.

lingerieLiz
07-22-2017, 11:41 PM
I don't tuck. Haven't in years. There just isn't anything to tuck. Looks like a pubic bump.

Sara Jessica
07-23-2017, 12:01 AM
Sorry, I don't really want to see your stuff as a guy and when presenting in female clothing (which is made not to accommodate your stuff), do us all a favor and make it disappear however you see fit.

Seriously, we can go to the ballet if we want to see a guy sporting tights and showing off his package.

I don't know what the right answer is for MIAD other than that can be shocking enough for the Muggles. Sporting your guyness while running around in a skin tight dress just seems to be asking for attention of some sort.

#no-bulge

<end/rant>

docrobbysherry
07-23-2017, 12:05 AM
When I'm in drab, it's all about loose and comfortable. Which tucking is NOT!:thumbsdn:

When I dress, it's for me. I need to look like an attractive female. Nothing male allowed in my mirror or pics. Naturally, I tuck every time I dress. Crotch bumps AREN'T FEM!:doh:

wanda66
07-23-2017, 06:04 AM
When i am dressed i want to look and feel as close to female as possible.
Fortunately i am able to conceal my man package more naturally. In my case less is better. If i am not comfortable it doesn't work for me.

Teresa
07-23-2017, 07:47 AM
Lana,
You should really go and have it fixed, a hernia long term isn't good . I had mine repaired under a local anaesthetic but would never do it again but it it was quicker and got it out the way .

I agree with others, we want to portray as women and they don't have bulges where we naturally do , it's simple enough to keep things out of sight I wear panties with medium control ones on top that's enough to do the job but going to the bathroom isn't a major problem . Besides when a natural urge takes over as occasionally it can there is not going to be any problems, I'm afraid I did find it slightly arousing when a GG started to redo my make up when I was dressed .

DIANEF
07-23-2017, 10:07 AM
When I dress the tuck is as essential as the wig and make up, the way I do it I can go all day like that.

mikayla1964
07-23-2017, 10:50 AM
I always tuck even in male mode. But them i always wear panties each and every day. So for me it doesn't feel natural anymore not to tuck. It's not a turn on its just feels natural.

StevieTV
07-23-2017, 12:15 PM
I love my skinny jeans and tuck all the time. At first it was difficult, but now it's normal. I love having a smooth front. It's summer here and I go bicycling in cycling shorts. I hate having a buldge.

Michelia
07-23-2017, 03:38 PM
I am always tucked. Even at home. It never enters my mind. It is just automatic. That said, even though I am small down there, too much seems to be there when I wear shorts or jeans. It's probably fat, but I still don't like it.

CynthiaD
07-23-2017, 07:44 PM
I tuck all the time, even in male mode. I can't stand the "unsightly bulge."

alwayshave
07-23-2017, 09:41 PM
I do not tuck, but wear pretty heavy foundation garments so I don't have any bulging issues.

Becky Blue
07-24-2017, 02:59 AM
I loove having the flat look it is one of the reasons why i love my Girl jeans :)... I have a pair of boy Levis that are very tight at the crotch the only way to wear them comfortably is to tuck... I don't wear them often but one day my Mrs is going to notice and probably freak out...

deebra
07-24-2017, 06:30 AM
Some of the threads might have touched on my last sentence, "Does This Give You Pleasure" when dressed in tight shorts/girl jeans presenting with a flat front? In Other Words do you enjoy first being clocked as a male wearing girl shorts/jeans and do you like being seen and presenting with a flat womanly front? Is it a turn on to showcase your feminine self like this and maybe hoping a GG will notice.

I wear a pair of tight boot cut girl jeans that flare out to make my hips look like that of a female, the tight tuck and flat front really makes the frontal appearance just like a curvy woman wearing the jeans, I really like the look and would be a little happy if it was noticed by a GG. Just my way of being proud of wanting to present just like a woman in jeans. This is in no way perverted or an exhibitionist, just presenting as much as possible as a shapely woman in tight jeans and not ashamed of it, after all don't we talk all the time about acceptance, not being negatively judged and we have the right to dress and present in the gender we identify with?.

Angie G
07-24-2017, 07:18 AM
When I wear girl jeans my panties keep me mostly flat down there so I don't tuck.:hugs:
Angie

Lisa Roberts
07-24-2017, 07:25 AM
Just naturally tuck. Not with a gaff just pushed waaaay back. I would be happy if I could turn it inside out and make it disappear until I needed it.
Lace and Smiles!
Lisa

Sara Jessica
07-24-2017, 07:53 AM
Some of the threads might have touched on my last sentence, "Does This Give You Pleasure" when dressed in tight shorts/girl jeans presenting with a flat front? In Other Words do you enjoy first being clocked as a male wearing girl shorts/jeans and do you like being seen and presenting with a flat womanly front? Is it a turn on to showcase your feminine self like this and maybe hoping a GG will notice.

OK, I'll take the bait. Is said GG supposed to be impressed when she "notices"?

Krisi
07-24-2017, 08:08 AM
I do not tuck as a male. Why would I?

I wear panties as "underwear" both in male mode and female mode. I wear women's jeans also in male mode or female mode. They are just jeans and don't say anything about me, they just look a little neater and dressier than men's jeans.

In female mode, I wear hip padding and hide my male parts. I'm a pretty much "all or nothing" guy/girl.

Lucy Long Legs
07-24-2017, 08:51 AM
I always tuck, even though I am small. When I am fully dressed and made up, my SO lifts my skirt to inspect that I am completely convincing before I venture out. I know nobody else is likely to see it, but I just need to know.

Athena_
07-24-2017, 03:27 PM
I always tuck when getting dressed in clothing designed for women. It is the first thing that I will do.

deebra
07-24-2017, 03:35 PM
Sara you raised a good question I hadn't really thought about, I would say no, not impressed. She probialy thought to herself, I would get nothing out of going to bed with him.

Robertacd
07-24-2017, 04:17 PM
Exactly Deebra, when a GG sees my flat front I hope she sees it as a negation of anything sexual in nature from me, and place me in the "frend zone", exactly where I want to be.

Hicuts
07-25-2017, 05:41 PM
I usually wear control panties under support pantyhose, so my balls are snug against my crotch and my **** is tight against my tummy. No need to tuck.

Robertacd
07-25-2017, 11:02 PM
So I asked on another forum how many women actually look at men's crotches. As I summarized the vast majority of women never even check out a mans bulge or even think about it unless it's obvious or in their face. As for the tucked crossdresser, again the pretty much all said they would not even notice or look, and would be more likely to check out a fully dressed CD in something tight like leggings or jeggings just to see how well they hid it all.

Sara Jessica
07-25-2017, 11:22 PM
Sara you raised a good question I hadn't really thought about, I would say no, not impressed. She probialy thought to herself, I would get nothing out of going to bed with him.

OK, so what's the point???

I usually wear control panties under support pantyhose, so my ***** are snug against my ****** and my **** is tight against my tummy. No need to tuck.

Hey, that's great. :eek:

Diane Taylor
07-25-2017, 11:28 PM
I never tuck but I do wear women's support type panties which flatten me out a bit. Tucking in the true sense is just too uncomfortable and to me is just not necessary.

deebra
07-26-2017, 08:29 AM
Sara the point is I am presenting my mid section looking JUST LIKE a curvy woman with hips and a flat front in tight women's jeans. A woman spotting this just might be puzzled how could that be achieved on a man/CD to look so feminine in this area? It's not so much about her, it's I'm proud I can look this feminine in women's jeans. I'm sure it will give her something to think about; where did he put it, was he in an accident. Can't wait to tell my husband tonight and my girlfriends. And just maybe the thought might occur to her s/he looked very nice the way the jeans fitted.

Robertacd
07-26-2017, 08:42 AM
Interesting though when I asked the question on the other board about a man tucking and wearing woman's jeans. Many of the woman who answered said they could not tell if a man was wearing men's or woman's jeans unless they of course they were an overtly feminine style, like really high waist, super low cut, or super tight.

A couple women even asked what the difference is between men's and woman's jeans. (they just don't get it :heehee:)

But as I told Deebra, when a GG (even subconsciously) sees my flat front I hope she sees it as a negation of anything sexual in nature from me, and that places me in the "friend zone", exactly where I want to be.

Janine cd
07-26-2017, 09:36 PM
I tuck under my panties daily, but tucking does not involve anything more than pressing everything in before pulling up my panties.

7ftEmily
07-26-2017, 11:48 PM
How do you keep a constant tuck? I've tried, but tapes starts to pull after a few hours and gets uncomfortable.

Tahoegurl
07-27-2017, 01:14 AM
I tuck when I am dressed. I don't think about it when I am wearing male clothes. in female bottoms it looks weird to have a bulge in the front - clothes don't look quite right.

Jillian Faith
07-27-2017, 05:15 AM
Female mode 100% tucked

Male mode 100% untucked

Sara Jessica
07-27-2017, 08:01 AM
Sara the point is I am presenting my mid section looking JUST LIKE a curvy woman with hips and a flat front in tight women's jeans. A woman spotting this just might be puzzled how could that be achieved on a man/CD to look so feminine in this area? It's not so much about her, it's I'm proud I can look this feminine in women's jeans. I'm sure it will give her something to think about; where did he put it, was he in an accident. Can't wait to tell my husband tonight and my girlfriends. And just maybe the thought might occur to her s/he looked very nice the way the jeans fitted.

Deebra, you have to understand the way your choice of words comes across. "Does it give you pleasure?", "is it a turn-on?" in this instance makes me think a combination of eew and WTH.

I think another way to put your premise is to talk about those visual cues which make the Muggles question how they perceive you. For example, breasts don't speak much to this because everyone knows you can stuff a bra with all kinds of things. Add cleavage however and people might go "hmmmm?". Hips such as those by DressTech have the same effect because the average person doesn't think you can stuff your hips and may give a moment of pause as to whether one is trans and if so, what species they might be.

So your flat front approach is a valid one, something which might make the Muggles think twice. I doubt they are running home to tell their friends specifically about your flatness. It'd be more like "I saw a trans person in the wild".

Robertacd
07-27-2017, 08:41 AM
7ftEmily I simply push the round bits up where they go to stay warm, and point the long part down and back. No tape, I can hold it all there with a pair of properly fitting panties all day, wearing women's jeans helps too because there is just no room for it to become untucked.

Crystal 42
07-27-2017, 08:49 AM
At one time I never even bothered to tuck. Once I accepted who I was I had to go all in. I bought one of these Selene silicone gaffs and the first time I tried it was a light bulb moment for me. It just felt so right and natural! Forms followed shortly afterward since I have found this need in me to feel complete when I present. By nature I can be something of a contradiction and some days I feel more girly than others, so occasionally I don't dress up to the nines and just like to wear a few feminine things and it can feel enough.

7ftEmily
07-27-2017, 05:40 PM
7ftEmily I simply push the round bits up where they go to stay warm, and point the long part down and back. No tape, I can hold it all there with a pair of properly fitting panties all day, wearing women's jeans helps too because there is just no room for it to become untucked.

I must be sizing something wrong than! I can get things to stay until I sit down and get back up... everything tends to shift right away haha.

redtea
07-27-2017, 07:22 PM
Tucking can be fun once in a while for the feeling of it but I generally don't do it. It's equally humiliating having the bulge in my jeans/shorts.