PDA

View Full Version : outed by accident

perfume
03-08-2006, 10:29 PM
I was outed at the physicans office. Went out shopping this mourning, with a lady friend of mine. about half way through the day, she mentions, that i have a appointment for a physical. So forgeting i am in thiegh highs, black ultrshins stockings and bright pink nail polish, I said lets go. I get there and the nurse says, put on this gown and the doctor will be with you in a minute. The nurse comes back in in a moment, and i did not have time to undress, she seen my nylons and nails, and said just a minute. The physician came in and loked. He said you look differant today then normal, I told him a forgot the appointment today, and i did not dress accourely. I then said i cross dress, and i was shoping before i got here. The nurse came back in and ask me why men that crossdress always have nicer clothes then she does. she lved my stockings, and wanted to know where a got the nail polish i have on. the physican said he never noticed what nice leggs i have. just wanted to know if any one else has had this happen to them? The lady i was with ask me what they thought about my dressing, I said i am not the only one that does this dressing. I finaly realise I can go any where dressed now. I love being outed. as a crossdresser. M y life is complete now. i can go out and be comfortable. love mistakes.Would love to here feedback on my outing.

Fallen Angel
03-08-2006, 10:56 PM
sound like a supriseing ending and a happy one at that xxx

TGMarla
03-08-2006, 11:00 PM
Julie Avery already said the appropriate thing here.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=351061&postcount=6