PDA

View Full Version : Would you trade...

Silkydog
07-23-2017, 12:16 PM
Would you trade being 100% natural women for 1 weekend a month? This includes complete acceptance from family and friends. In return that's the only time you could wear feminine items for the rest of the month(no makeup, panties, etc...).

Just a thought of a similar question my wife asked me. My answer was YES! As long as I had 100% complete acceptance and no judgement there rest of the month.

Tracii G
07-23-2017, 12:29 PM
No because I would have to stop being me .
I can't turn off who I am. 2 days a month I can be me then be someone I am not for 28 days.That doesn't sound like a good deal to me.

DIANEF
07-23-2017, 12:36 PM
If you only get a few days a month to dress anyway, probably yes, if it's fairly frequently, no.

AlanaG
07-23-2017, 12:36 PM
I would definitely. What fun that would be.

Tracy Irving
07-23-2017, 12:38 PM
I don't own any men's underwear and have zero interest in purchasing some so my answer is definitely "No".

Silkydog
07-23-2017, 12:39 PM
No because I would have to stop being me .
I can't turn off who I am. 2 days a month I can be me then be someone I am not for 28 days.That doesn't sound like a good deal to me.

Makes sense Traci. That's the delima. Some of us strive so hard to look like a female, but have no chance. Other's can with lots of work. And then there are those who are happy being themselves regardless what they world thinks.

Pat
07-23-2017, 12:48 PM
What if you were left-handed? The offer is that for two days a month you could use your left hand however you want but the rest of the month you'd have to do everything right-handed? Or if you're far-sighted and two days a month you could wear glasses and nobody would make fun of you, but the rest of the days you have to not wear glasses at all?

Those all sound pretty silly, right? Now re-examine the question -- you are a transgender person of some variety. Transgender people are transgender 24 hours a day, 7 days a week -- it's not something that can be turned on and off. But the offer is that for two days a month "they" would allow you to be who you are and for the remainder of the month you had to overtly lie and pretend you were not. Who is getting the comfort in this arrangement? I don't think it's the transgender person. I'd say it's a bad deal.

Tracii G
07-23-2017, 12:52 PM
Pat for a CD that would be fine they get to have their cake and eat it too.
The rest of us will have to suffer.

Silkydog
07-23-2017, 01:19 PM
What if you were left-handed? The offer is that for two days a month you could use your left hand however you want but the rest of the month you'd have to do everything right-handed? Or if you're far-sighted and two days a month you could wear glasses and nobody would make fun of you, but the rest of the days you have to not wear glasses at all?

Those all sound pretty silly, right? Now re-examine the question -- you are a transgender person of some variety. Transgender people are transgender 24 hours a day, 7 days a week -- it's not something that can be turned on and off. But the offer is that for two days a month "they" would allow you to be who you are and for the remainder of the month you had to overtly lie and pretend you were not. Who is getting the comfort in this arrangement? I don't think it's the transgender person. I'd say it's a bad deal.

Pat, While I understand your point, this was posted in a crossdressing section. Gay will always be gay, transgender are transgenders. I will argue that being a crossdresser is different that being completely transgender. And that is where this question is directed. I thought that is why they also have separate forums??? I enjoy my blue time, and I enjoy my pink time too. I have zero desire to transition, but would take the trade off for complete acceptance for 2 days a month. I am proud to be a crossdresser and don't judge what anyone else wants to be.

Alice B
07-23-2017, 01:45 PM
I could live with that

Jean. Ann
07-23-2017, 01:50 PM
No , I would want at least a week every month !

RADER
07-23-2017, 01:54 PM
I would like to experience it once in my life, but to put a limit on how and when???
I do not think so.
Rader

Lana Mae
07-23-2017, 02:39 PM
I am a crossdresser and have my"blue" days but limiting the number of days I can dress-no way! I wear panties most days and women's loafers everyday! Very bad trade off! IMHO Hugs Lana Mae

jack-ie
07-23-2017, 03:20 PM
I'm with Traci on wanting to be me all the time. I'm just CD and not transitioning. Being fully Female and still me two days a month would be wonderful but not if I'm miserable the rest of the month. I enjoy my Fem side too much for that.

Rachael Leigh
07-23-2017, 03:48 PM
I think for some in certain home situations the answer would be yes, I think I would given all the right variables.
While I'm certain this is a part of me I understand it's not always great for our SO

Mickitv
07-23-2017, 04:37 PM
No I am who I am and wear what I wear whenever. It sounds nice but in reality you are cheating yourself.

Tracii G
07-23-2017, 05:33 PM
The whole proposition is based on a condition or stipulation put forth by someone else and to me thats not acceptable.
I will not have another person dictate what I do.

Pat
07-23-2017, 06:51 PM
Pat, While I understand your point, this was posted in a crossdressing section.

Silkydog --Since you are the OP it's worth noting that you could have narrowed the scope of people you want responding by stating that in the original post. Otherwise you get all of us. ;)

I will argue that being a crossdresser is different that being completely transgender. And that is where this question is directed. I thought that is why they also have separate forums??
(I know this will stir up the usual objections to "labels" and so on, so I apologize in advance.) It would be an interesting argument to make. There are two mutually exclusive classes: cisgender and transgender. It seems pretty likely that people who regularly, voluntarily crossdress are not cisgender. So, I'm thinking they are under the transgender umbrella. I do note that you differentiate "completely transgender" from some other kind of being transgender. But I'm only aware of the one kind -- people are transgender or they are not. Whatever the answer is, it stays the answer every moment of their lives. As a modifier to transgender you could add CD, non-binary, transsexual, gender fluid and so on but they all share the common trait of being transgender. So regardless of if the offer is being made to a CD or some other kind of transgender person, what it being offered is two days a month of not having to lie and be closeted. That doesn't seem like it's designed to comfort the transgender person, it seems like it's designed to comfort the people who don't want transgender people to exist. Which, as you note, is my point.

I'm unaware of a separate forum for transgender folks -- perhaps you were thinking of transsexuals? The two aren't synonyms.

Georgina
07-23-2017, 06:52 PM
No I couldn't live with that. Only one weekend a month and I wouldn't enjoy the clothes as I do now.

CynthiaD
07-23-2017, 07:25 PM
I wear skirts or dresses every day (usually dresses). My attitude is "This is me, take it or leave it."

Becky Blue
07-23-2017, 10:30 PM
I would have to consider that, it would be quite appealing...

Gardener
07-23-2017, 10:51 PM
No, not for me. The compromise I have made is to limit the range of clothes I wear so as not to upset my wife. I could not imagine having to wait a month to do something that acknowledges an important part of myself. The important thing though is to try and find ways to manage disagreements by compromises that are acceptable to you and partner.

MarieAnn
07-24-2017, 12:26 AM
Nope, not me. I would be a very grumpy hard to be around poor excuse for a person long before my next weekend to dress arrived, and I'm not going to do that to me or my wife. I'll just keep things the way they are and be happy.

Robyn16
07-24-2017, 01:59 AM
No, not for me, need plenty of gurl time, now how about a weekend as a guy but rest of time being 100% natural women :battingeyelashes:

Caroline Varg
07-24-2017, 02:48 AM
The answer is a no for me. I simply would not be able to live my life as the person I am if I would need to limit it to two days a month. The urges are so strong, and I would be an unhappy person with such a limitation. That is my I more and more come to regard myself as a transsexual and is currently in therapy to explore next steps.

SaraLin
07-24-2017, 07:00 AM
Would you trade being 100% natural women for 1 weekend a month? This includes complete acceptance from family and friends. In return that's the only time you could wear feminine items for the rest of the month(no makeup, panties, etc...).

Many thoughts, echoing in my head, but I think I'd ultimately have to decline (How will I sleep without having my nighties!?)

Now if it were an effort to save my marriage with the one I love, I'd have to give it some SERIOUS thought. Maybe take the offer but reserve the right to renegotiate the deal later on - if I can't cope?

Angie G
07-24-2017, 07:05 AM
No I just could not go the rest of that time drab.:hugs:
Angie

Cheryl T
07-24-2017, 08:11 AM
I'm with Tracii G.
While I would like to say Yes I know that after one weekend it would be so distressing to me to have to revert to male.

Also, in that arrangement I too would have to sacrifice who I am for a weekend of reality and that's not a fair trade.

Krisi
07-24-2017, 08:19 AM

Just a thought of a similar question my wife asked me. My answer was YES! As long as I had 100% complete acceptance and no judgement there rest of the month.

Well, that's pretty unrealistic, especially the part about acceptance from family and friends.

I have an ongoing fantasy about some pill or chamber that would swap my wife and me. That is, I would have her body and she would have mine (it's been done on TV). In that fantasy, we go away somewhere where nobody knows us and we stay swapped for a week or two.

Dressing like and pretending to be a woman is fun, but actually having the body would be way more fun. And swapping with my wife would mean I have a safe partner.

Oh, it also gives new meaning to the phrase "Why don't you go f*** yourself!":D

Crystal 42
07-24-2017, 08:20 AM
No I wouldn't. I'm still Crystal whether I'm dressed feminine or not and I don't ever want to change since I spent far too much time just accepting that fact.

LeannS
07-24-2017, 09:06 AM
I would say no also 48 hours is not near long enough to do anything doing your nails, putting on your forms,taking them off takes time away. may be a week at a time would be better.

Leann

Ceera
07-24-2017, 11:16 AM
While it would be extremely tempting to experience being a 100% real female - if that meant actually having the right body proportions and genitals, and not just being 100% passable to external viewing - the trade-off of not being able to be feminine the rest of the time would be too high a cost for me. I'm lucky enough to pass pretty well when I want to, so I can get that acceptance already, even in a bikini!

Alice Torn
07-24-2017, 11:25 AM
Yes, indeed, What an experience! To truly see what it is like.

deebra
07-25-2017, 06:22 AM
Just my luck, that would be the one time of the month I would be having my period.*&^%$#

Kate Simmons
07-25-2017, 06:39 AM
Not really. I agree with Tracii as it would put a restriction on who I am. If I don't have the power to be me. what's the point? :battingeyelashes::)

CarlaWestin
07-25-2017, 07:26 AM
Well, since this is total fantasy I'll give a total fantasy answer.

Fair enough, right?

I would like to try this for one year and it would be full weeks, alternating back and forth, male to female. At midnight just before the poof transition to female I would choose a folded piece of paper from a jar of 26 that I had written a description of exactly what my female exact clone would be. Of course, since this is magic, an entire wardrobe of clothes that fit would populate the closets and drawers. THAT would be fun and interesting. Can you imagine unfolding the choice for the week and reading the name of a celebrity or 'the last woman you saw' or 'ten year old' or 'buxom tattooed biker chick' or 'elegant elder matriarch' or 'wife's identical twin' or etc....

How about at the end of the year you randomly choose one. And that's the final irreversible transition.

Maria Blackwood
07-25-2017, 07:41 AM
No because the first time I had to transition back to male would be more than I could handle.

Stacy Darling
07-25-2017, 09:21 AM
Never,

After thinking about it a little more I'll have to say NEVER!

Just a me thing,

Non-Tradeable Stacy!

SuzyZahn
07-26-2017, 01:52 PM
YES,,,but no,,,,,I`d need at least 2 weekends a month to be satisfied minimally.

Silkydog
07-26-2017, 04:25 PM
Seeing all the different responses and reasons, really makes you think. Personally I am happily married for 21 years. She had known about my crossdressing for only 2 years of that. I wear panties 24/7 and nightgowns every night to bed. The tough part is we have 2 older boys at home. One in highschool, one in college. This affects the time I get to dress at home as I don't want to cause them extra stress at this point of their life. While they know I do from time to time, they are uncomfortable with seeing their dad wearing certain things. While crossdressing is and has always been part of me, I'm not at a point to force them to accept it. My job is to be a parent first. It would be different if they were raised from a baby that their dad chooses to crossdress, but I believe I need to fulfill that responsibility first. That is the reason I personally (think) I would prefer the one weekend a month, as I put my family first.

Thank you everyone for your response and reasons. All are appreciated and really makes you see things from a different perspectives.

NancySue
07-26-2017, 04:31 PM
No. Remember, once you've tasted honey...

Dana44
07-26-2017, 04:34 PM
I would say no. This can't be a realistic and we need far more time to be ourselves.