PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back! I told my G/F about my CDing, and other things

Shannon
03-08-2006, 11:55 PM
Hi Girls! I want to apologize for my extended absence from the forum -- so many things have consumed so much of my time.

The big news -- a couple of days before Christmas I told my girlfriend that I'm a CrossDresser. What prompted me was a couple of things: she was being so totally honest with me about all the details for her life; and I simply had grown tired of my not revealing this aspect of my life to her. Also, I did not want to continue hiding my clothes, wig and make-up every time she would come over.

The initial conversation went very well. I reminded her about how I dressed up on Halloween, and told her "That wasn't the first time." It suddenly dawned on her. She said she noticed how well I had done my make up, how I walked like a woman, and how well I "passed". She was very accepting, understanding and compassionate.

Then about a month later, she was very upset....she had discovered my breast forms....and I think the reality of it hit home for her....she was having a very difficult time dealing with my CrossDressing. We really haven't talked about it since then....though we are going out together for manicures and pedicures, and she tells me she appreciates that I enjoy doing that.

The thing is, for me, since I told her, I have become very ambivalent about dressing up, and I notice I have very little desire to dress up with her. My job has been consuming so much of my time, and the little free time I have I've been spending with my g/f, so I haven't dressed up since the holidays. I'm not clear on what's going on inside me.

Thank you to all of you who have PM-ed me and emailed me....I'll get around to replying to your notes.

Shannon

Wenda
03-09-2006, 12:17 AM
This is all very complex. When we harbour these desires, they grow more intense. When they are accepted, I think they subside. Perhaps the acceptance by your gf actually reduces your desire. who knows. Just focus on your relationship.

JoannaDees
03-09-2006, 11:08 PM
Hmmmmmm. I never dressed. For years, in all relationships it was never even a thought. I do recall trying on Mothers clothes a couple of times, but it was never a lifelong desire as it is or so many. So why now? Is it because of my last failed relationship? I sometimes wonder, if I do get into a relationship again, will all thoughts of dressing disappear? Or has Pandora's box been opened?

Penny
03-10-2006, 12:35 AM
Hi Girls! I want to apologize for my extended absence from the forum -- so many things have consumed so much of my time.

The big news -- a couple of days before Christmas I told my girlfriend that I'm a CrossDresser. What prompted me was a couple of things: she was being so totally honest with me about all the details for her life; and I simply had grown tired of my not revealing this aspect of my life to her. Also, I did not want to continue hiding my clothes, wig and make-up every time she would come over.

The initial conversation went very well. I reminded her about how I dressed up on Halloween, and told her "That wasn't the first time." It suddenly dawned on her. She said she noticed how well I had done my make up, how I walked like a woman, and how well I "passed". She was very accepting, understanding and compassionate.

Then about a month later, she was very upset....she had discovered my breast forms....and I think the reality of it hit home for her....she was having a very difficult time dealing with my CrossDressing. We really haven't talked about it since then....though we are going out together for manicures and pedicures, and she tells me she appreciates that I enjoy doing that.

The thing is, for me, since I told her, I have become very ambivalent about dressing up, and I notice I have very little desire to dress up with her. My job has been consuming so much of my time, and the little free time I have I've been spending with my g/f, so I haven't dressed up since the holidays. I'm not clear on what's going on inside me.

Thank you to all of you who have PM-ed me and emailed me....I'll get around to replying to your notes.

Shannon
I think one of the reasons we crossdress is it makes us feel good. I have gone for periods of better than 5 years when I did'nt dress or do anything
associated with crossdressing. Why? Because I felt good enough about me. In
your case, you told your girlfiend(load off your chest), work is keeping you busy and relaionship is fairly good so right now life is going pretty good. I truely am happy for you. But as you know, life has a strange way of taking a turn for the worse. But when that has happened to me, I always knew where
I could go to make it better. No matter if one is transgendered or otherwise, all want to feel good. I beleive most people find it difficult to get out of the dumps without outside help. Transgendered folks have a very unique way of making themselves feel good by associating with their opposite gender to the extent they fell necessary for accomplishment. I do know that the
older I get, just how truely wonderful I feel being Penny and for me it's as often and as long as is possable. I'm glad your here and I hope you stay because we all :hugs: need each other.

Kitty Sue
03-10-2006, 01:08 AM
Thanks for the post. I noticed to that when my SO knew about my CDing the desire to dress went way down. Every now and then I would wear one of her thongs or try on a dress but hardly ever. Even when she wanted to buy outfits and lingerie for me I was not that interested. She was actually quite upset about me not wanting to dress. She loved it. We had a pretty fun sex life too and for her she loved playing the guy in bed while I was the submissive female. Actually I loved it too.:dom: :dom: :dom:

To think I broke up with her over stupid little things.:bonk: