PDA

View Full Version : An enjoyable Sunday

Rachael Leigh
07-25-2017, 08:21 PM
This past Sunday I had the opportunity to join a High School GG friend of mine at her UCC church.
For those who are not familer with this type of church they are very inclusive for LGBTQ folks, so of
course I went as Rachael Leigh ( picture attached) I was welcomed by all in attendance. I also had the
privalage to meet a women who is at the forefront of the transgender bathroom fight here in Texas.
She has a 10 year old son who is trans, shes a wonderful lady who loves her son and it was great to meet her. She latter called me very statuesque which was a sweet comment.

My HS friend and her husband then headed out to lunch after church and it was a wonderful time,
no stares or snickers at the tall T girl.
Again most out there just see us as people and the more we show that the better things will get.
Blessings Rachael

Genny B
07-25-2017, 08:35 PM
Great story! Thank you for sharing! I am getting out more an more and have to agree with you. ii wanted to add that it's time for you to update your profile picture! That attached picture, wow!

Genny B

jack-ie
07-25-2017, 09:27 PM
Nice story, Leigh. I can't imagine why there would be stares or snickers, you look completely natural in the picture, It must have been a joy.

bridget thronton
07-26-2017, 01:11 AM
I agree you look great - thanks for sharing

jennifer0918
07-26-2017, 01:31 AM
Great story you look very lovely.

Jillian Faith
07-26-2017, 07:00 AM
A lovely picture to match a lovely story.

Elizabeth G
07-26-2017, 07:35 AM
Hi Leigh,

You look great and thanks for sharing a wonderful story.

Elizabeth

Jaylyn
07-26-2017, 07:48 AM
Leigh you had an enjoyable Sunday and I enjoyed reading your Tory. Didn't know there were any churche that welcomed us. By the way your picture in your Sunday attire I very good. You are looking great. Thank for blazing a trail for us Texas girls that aren't out.

deebra
07-26-2017, 07:51 AM
And didn't it feel good to be wearing a bra with forms, wearing panties, dress, heels, makeup and living the moment as just another woman? And being accepted. Just another way to reach a different type of orgasm. Probably slept good that night.

karenph
07-26-2017, 04:04 PM
Nice picture! You look very relaxed in your photo - like you felt welcomed and belonged.

Lana Mae
07-26-2017, 04:25 PM
Leigh, so glad you are in an accepting church! I belonged to UCC but a long time ago through 18! After 18 went to any Christian church! Joined UMC with my wife! Now that I am part of LGBTQ+ I am going to have to have a chat with the pastor as to his church's stance on all this! They have been very supportive of my and my wife's families over the years but...they are UMC! You look so nice! Hugs Lana Mae

Meghan4now
07-28-2017, 05:16 PM
Leigh,

I know that this means a lot to you, so I was very pleased to read this post. Hopefully the service was also good, and you felt part of the worship experience.

BTW, love that outfit on you, I think it really looks great, and so perfect for your overall look and personality.