PDA

View Full Version : Is It Just A Sexual Thang!!!!

sparks
03-09-2006, 03:41 AM
Just wondering if any of you are like me!
My little CD days started off when I was wee little lad. My first memmories are dressing in mom's and granny's undies. I simply loved bras even back than. And well it stopped for some years likely blessed thanks to my much dismayed mom. She worried about her little man. Until ADOLESENCE!!!
God I still remember the feeling of arousal back then of putting on that shiney lycra training bra for the first time! BOING if I maybe that bold here!
For a long time it was just a sexual thing until fifteen years or so ago! Now I wish for the curvy hips and all. But marriage and kids have made that impossible and not that I would change it anyways I do like being a DA!
But funny how when I was little I just wanted to wear these garments and teen years definitely sexual. Now it more fulfillment.
Just wondering if any of you others girls went through such a transition!!

Cathy Anderson
03-09-2006, 03:55 AM
Hi Sparks,

I think the progression you describe is common. It begins around, say, age 5 with a general "high" or euphoria. In the teen years I guess the adolescent hormones hijack the experience and turn it sexual. Then later in life the sexual part diminishes.

Cathy

P.S. You're avatar sure looks spooky! It reminds me of something you'd see in a seance :)

sparks
03-09-2006, 04:27 AM
I'm a spooky Lady what can I say. Thanks for the reply I guessed it was common but I've never breeched the topic with anyone before!

Nikki Dee
03-09-2006, 06:23 AM
Hi. Spooks...sorry Sparks...Cathy is right..it seems a common theme and a common journey. As you get older things just seem to balance out a little more.
Nikki. x

Teresa Amina
03-09-2006, 07:32 AM
Absolutely my story. "Little Willie" doesn't get in the way as much now!

sparks
03-09-2006, 01:30 PM
I'm afraid it is still often a seXual Thang for me! I absolutely wish it wasn't but sometime it's gosh just too exciting!
But thanks for sharing girls I'm learning and loving here!

bobbi(CO)
03-09-2006, 01:37 PM
Think it's always been a sexual thang for me and still is maybe something is wrong with my hormones:straightface:

Helen MC
03-09-2006, 01:55 PM
Me too. Although the far greater comfort of panties compared to the horrible underpants boys and men had to wear back my teens in the 1960s was important , Cross-dressing for me has always been primarily a SEXUAL matter.

sparks
03-09-2006, 02:05 PM
I just feel particularly naughty thinking about it sometimes but it's not always the case sometimes I just like to have bra's and panties on!

Aloha_Dana
03-09-2006, 02:06 PM
Sparks, I too come from the sexual side of Xdressing. It arouses me significantly just to think about it, let alone to put something on.

Kathy, Nikki, Teresa, you girls are scaring me :eek:

If I were to offer a personal, observation, I have found that most girls can fall into two general camps. I'm sure there are others and this isn't for everyone, but generally speaking. Girls who who dress for comfort (dannii) and those who've had a sexual affiliation with it as many of the girls here have shared.

No worries, dear. There are many girls who 'are like you' in this respect.

Nice to meet you, and thanks for sharing,
Dana

Casey Morgan
03-09-2006, 03:44 PM
If Dana sees two camps, then I must be in the DMZ. When I'm a man, it turns me on no end to think about buying and wearing women's clothing. But when I actually put it on, it just feels good.

My French maid outfit came in last night. I didn't dare wear my gaffe for fear it would be too painful. But I got myself all gussied up, looked in the mirror, and... not a word from Ugly John. Dressing as a French maid has been an incredibly strong fetish of mine for years. But I just felt like a coyly submissive woman.

Maybe cross dressing fulfills both my sides?

tammie
03-09-2006, 04:04 PM
Hi All: Sparkz yes Xdressing is very sexual and I am arroused by thinking about it and of course getting something femmy out and getting dressed. But also I have found in the last few yrs that after I have climaxed I still want to be dressed, and often stay dressed for days on end and being underdressed when I go out. It is alternately both stimulating and comforting.

Teresa Amina
03-09-2006, 05:24 PM
When I'm a man, it turns me on no end to think about buying and wearing women's clothing. But when I actually put it on, it just feels good.
I would have to say I feel just the same; what is a wonderful prospect becomes a fulfilling actuality.

Rossie
03-09-2006, 05:39 PM
It is not sexual for me. It is an aesthetic and creative subject. ;)

annekathleen
03-09-2006, 05:46 PM
I think its more sexual with me. When Im wearing womens clothing, I have a strong desire to experience sex like a woman. Its so erotic dressing up one article at a time and watching the transition in the mirror.

linnea
03-09-2006, 05:52 PM
I join those whose crossdressing follows the progression described at the start of this thread. I experienced a little variation on the theme in that my mother dressed me in girls' panties for most of my child years, until about the sixth grade. I was not really aware that I was wearing girls' panties. My older brother and I always had separate bedrooms and I never spent overnights away from home until I was in junior high. My mother, I realize now, "transitioned me" into boys' underpants at that time. She just included them in the purchase of new school clothes that I would need for junior high. I remember noticing that they had a fly, but it didn't really strike me as a big deal. My mother never made anything of it by referring to them as boys' versus girls', so I just made the shift.
Later, as an adult, and after reflecting on a number of events and qualities of my growing up, I realized that I had been wearing panties as a child. Along with that, on a couple of occasions, my mother had me try on girls' dresses while we were out on shopping trips, but she never bought me a dress or had me wear one other than in the dressing room of a department store.
From about the time I was in the ninth grade, I was dressing in her clothes when I had the opportunity, and at that time for about ten years, it was a particularly sexual thing--erotic feelings, masturbation, etc.
In the past fifteen years, it has been predominantly an expression of my "self," a fulfillment of my being. I love my femininity but not really with much emphasis on the eroticism of it.

Kimberley
03-09-2006, 06:01 PM
Count me in on the natural progression: curiosity as a child, sexual as a teen and young adult then something happened and I no longer questioned just cross dressing, but my gender instead. Today I barely dress if at all (for a multitude of reasons) but the gender issues are still there and until they are understood or resolved I am limbo. Having said that, there is zero sexual association with CDing for me. It is more about who I am or questioning who I am or....

Where am I? lol

Kimberley

Kimmie W
03-09-2006, 06:03 PM
Hi girls, I'm new to the site and really enjoy the chance to talk honestly about subjects that I have shied away from for too long.

Anyway, for me feeling feminine has always been a large part of my sexuality. I know it sounds silly, but the more I feel like a girl, the more I feel alive, emotionally, physically and sexually. I feel complete and once I accepted it, natural.

Thank you for being there. Kimmie.

Georgina
03-09-2006, 06:40 PM
Hj Sparks. I find that my experience is the same. In addition, when I was younger, I used to underdress frequently, now I don't underdress at all and never have any desire to do so. This may be due to the fact that I can dress fully when I wish. Georgina.

deana cd
03-09-2006, 06:51 PM
While there is definitely a sexual element to my dressing, it has become much more than that over the years, to the point that I just don't feel complete unless I am wearing some form of womens' clothing, even if it's just panties.