PDA

View Full Version : A Tropical Dream

Robbin_Sinclair
07-27-2017, 01:51 PM
Oh my God I totally did not expect this. Good news. Very very good news. I have my own place, A secluded area that nobody knows me five minutes away from my house. I am be caretaker of the premises until October.

It's a small separate cottage as things go down here in this tropical island. Essentially a separate guest room for visitors. I am to watch the whole property which is totally secluded. This a closet CD in a small town's died and gone to heaven dream?

I already had my best clothes picked out and now I'm moving I'm moving in. This is going to be scary scary because I will have complete reign of my femininity. We will see what evolves....

Edit....edit...evening after the first day. I planned a few pictures but I am going to wait until it is fixed up a little. First thing I need is a Mata Hari bonnet so that I can be that mysterious old lady in the house next door. Now, not getting clocked as me should be very easy to do. Such a wonderful first day....the old Tasmanin Devil held at bay.

Kelly DeWinter
07-27-2017, 03:35 PM
Robbin, your post has given me a mental picture of the Tasmanian Devil spinning up in Bugs Bunny . Have fun !

Dana44
07-27-2017, 03:41 PM
Have fun Robbin. Sounds like you will have a great time.

karrin
07-27-2017, 04:24 PM
good for you Robbin, enjoy

Lana Mae
07-27-2017, 05:04 PM
Enjoy! Hugs Lana Mae

Lisa85
07-27-2017, 05:35 PM
you forgot pics

Tracy Irving
07-27-2017, 06:22 PM
Yeah, where are the pictures? Please include some of the beautiful grounds as well.

alwayshave
07-27-2017, 06:31 PM
Robbin, enjoy your three months to your self.

Robbin_Sinclair
07-28-2017, 10:43 AM
280195Got a little shopping to do first to make it really camera ready. It needs a few girly things. Do you know what a great feeling it is to leave my bras just hanging around, like a slob? That is the first unexpected feeling. Not having to clean up my signs of womanliness. Being dressed and having no one to worry about. Such a thrill. 280184280185

- - - Updated - - -

Honey, I'm home. First day coming to "work" (writing) and couldn't wait to change into my dasheki. My home town people sell them in the tourist shops. Very light and wears easily. A still wet bra hanging in the shower for the girls and it is time to clean up...and cut off the new bonnet string. I tried being cute in the photos. You girls are so good at it. Give me time....pretty 280193280194