PDA

View Full Version : I took a tumble

Bobbi46
07-28-2017, 05:23 PM
Being more comfortable within myself and being dressed, outside of my house today was just a bit different. In the spring I cut down a couple of small tress to use later for firewood, this afternoon being nice and warm but not too hot I had on some skinny jeans a tight top with bra and forms and before you start wondering the top was over the bra and forms! LoL any way there I was sitting on a small garden seat which has 4 wheels and with my cutting tools I started to cut up the tree bits. Now this is where the good bit starts, where I was sitting is on a sloping concrete base which has a small but steep drop to the rain gutter. What I did not realise was that each time I turned to get another piece the seat was slowly moving towards the steep slope!. Yes you guessed it I got to the point of no return, the seat rolled over the edge into the gutter, I went over backwards completely ended up in the middle of the lane flat on my back and a bit winded for a moment. Anybody passing by would have seen me lying there with a pair of very proud boobs pointing to the sky!. I got back up, made sure the seat would not roll away and carried on.
Oh and by the way they were glued in place this time! LoL!!

Teresa
07-28-2017, 05:54 PM
Bobbi,
I'm glad it was only your pride that was injured .

You have talked about ways to come out to your neighbourhood but using a wheeled garden seat is a first for me, Just as well you were wearing jeans otherwise far more may have been on show than your boobs when you were up ended .

Is it really safe for us to visit and do we make sure our travel insurance covers all wheeled vehicles ?

Bobbi46
07-28-2017, 06:31 PM
Oh yes totally safe here I am covered for any eventuality including BOOBS of all sorts!

BLUE ORCHID
07-28-2017, 08:18 PM
Hi Bobbi :hugs:, Reading your story was like watching it unfold on Youtube...:daydreaming:...

Tracii G
07-28-2017, 10:32 PM
I was laughing sorry. :)

Bobbi46
07-29-2017, 02:29 AM
Blue Orchid,
If only it could have been on you tube!
Tracii,
You are more than welcome to laugh about my antics! it certainly had a funny side to it!

Stephanie Nicole
07-29-2017, 06:22 AM
Bobbi, glad youre ok, but I couldn't help but giggle when reading this I am sorry that it happened to you but the only thing I could think is that is the same type of things that happen to me. I can trip over my own feet while standing still.

Bobbi46
07-29-2017, 10:40 AM
Everybody is very welcome to laugh about this, me too, I should have worn a skirt then when I rolled over the whole world would haves seen my sky blue satin panties as well!!

Lana Mae
07-29-2017, 10:51 AM
Sorry to hear you fell! Glad you are unhurt! Hugs Lana Mae

CarlaWestin
07-29-2017, 10:54 AM
Try sitting facing with boobs aimed downhill and see how fast you can go next time! Weeeeee!

Bobbi46
07-29-2017, 11:09 AM
Carla, that's a good idea do I need to grease the nipples first to get a better speed up downhill? !!!

Jane G
07-29-2017, 11:14 AM
LoL go girl. :heehee:

Bobbi46
07-29-2017, 11:27 AM
As Teresa said, is it safe to visit? you bet, come to France and blow and your mind away!

Barbara Black
07-30-2017, 08:47 AM
Glad to hear you were unhurt, and can still type here, and garden.

Bobbi46
07-30-2017, 09:19 AM
Thank you Barbara, no injuries but at the point of completing my tumble backwards into the road I did not move for a moment in case I had done something, I remembering closing my eyes as I went down. For sure something to laugh about after, if somebody had passed by at that very moment it would have been interesting to have been helped up to be told "voila Madame" !
As I say something to laugh about afterwards.

DMichele
07-30-2017, 09:31 AM
Bobbi,
Thankfully no harm done in your spill, but isn't it great when we can laugh at our self and with others?

Bobbi46
07-30-2017, 09:40 AM
Oh yes I totally agree, dressing should be both a serious and enjoyable thing to have and to do, but heck we should have fun at the same time. I posted this thread so that all of you could share in my amusement about what happened.
Will something like this happen to me again? probably! next maybe with skirt! It seems my life with dressing is taking a turn not only for the better but also for the humorous side as well!