PDA

View Full Version : Sold my house en femme

Amanda Katharine
07-29-2017, 02:01 AM
I've been looking to sell my house for a while now and finally found a buyer. After a year on the market and 6 weeks from the initial offer, we closed yesterday. My realtor knows I crossdress because I couldn't help but constantly compliment her style. She's a very girly girl and once she found out about me, was very open and supportive and she encouraged me hard to come to the closing en femme. I didn't take pics but I wore a flowery sleeveless dress from Ashley Stewart, tan hose and my Torrid sandal wedges.
She had nothing but compliments even though I had no makeup on and even stated she'd like to meet every now and then for lunch and have a little girls time together.

Rainie
07-29-2017, 02:31 AM
That sounds exciting, I wish I had that kind of courage. I am very closeted but I do sneak out into my back yard from time to time. I would love to a GG to do girl talk with.

Sherrii
07-29-2017, 10:11 AM
Is she so accepting that you might have a friend or a date here? I hope maybe! Sherrii

Jane G
07-29-2017, 10:16 AM
What a lovely experience. Sounds like you have found an excepting friend as well as selling your house.:daydreaming:

kimdl93
07-29-2017, 05:02 PM
That's very encouraging. It would be fun to have lunch now and then with your realtor. I'm curious how the buyer reacted if at all?

Jaylyn
07-29-2017, 05:09 PM
Remember to get all your girly things out of the house before the new buyers move in. Some have to hide their things in places that could be forgotten.
Also I think you have a good friend stay in touch and have fun.

Leslie Langford
07-29-2017, 10:45 PM
I don't want to rain on your parade, Amanda, but you do realize that all the love that this real estate lady is showing you might - just might - have something to do with the fact that she works in real estate which is a highly competitive field, depends on commissions for her livelihood, always aims to stay in touch with clients past and present (i.e. "networking") to help drive her sales, and that much of her business comes from both satisfied customers whom she has worked with before as well as the referrals that they can provide.

Of course, it is in her best interests to stay in touch with you and on your good side. Any support that she might be showing for your transgenderism and/or crossdressing would be purely incidental to this and a bonus if it were truly sincere.

Amanda Katharine
07-30-2017, 03:36 AM
Leslie, of course that's possible. I had a falling out with another realtor over this because she came to survey the house and I answered the door without thinking in a t shirt and ankle length skirt. I have no desire to discuss the subject but let's just say this particular realtor's political stances outweighed her desire for commission which is rather funny given that the family of the particular Drumpf she supports made its fortune in real estate.

In this instance, the lady I did work with had mentioned that her family owned a bar that featured drag nights so she was used to being around drag queens, trans people and just regular crossdressers. If that turns out to be the case, no big deal. I'm not starving for approval and if she accepts based solely on her commission, then that's a her problem and not a me problem.

Kim, they no sold it. No reactions to it in anyway. They talked to me like I wasn't a guy in a dress.