PDA

View Full Version : A well deserved night out

greeneyes
07-29-2017, 12:31 PM
Getting away with four teenagers in the house can be a serious challenge! When school is in session we schedule days for Joni to dress and for us to hang out, but summer break makes this a challenge. We have actually not been out in public since our Honeymoon except for a couple outings with the local support group, so Thursday night was a treat! Miraculously, and unplanned, three of our children went with grandparents for a few days, and we found a sitter for the 4th (he is a teenager with special needs so he needs supervision) We were able to make a last minute reservation at our favorite hotel.(it really kinda felt like the universe was working for us, not against us for a change!)
We wanted to go to a movie or out to dinner. Going out, when not in a group can be a little intimidating though. I actually made reservations at The Melting Pot, a romantic fondue restaurant in the next major town, so we would not run into anyone we knew. We had to cancel that though because after we went and got our eyebrows done(:D) we did not have enough time to get ready, and make the reservation on time. So we threw caution to the wind, and called the location near our house. I did request a private table so we didn't get seated in the middle of the dining room,LOL. The night was awesome! The waitress asked "Are you ladies celebrating anything tonight?" to which my response was "Just a Very Long wonderful relationship!" The food was spectacular! and the company Divine! It was wonderful to be able to take my Girl out on the town so to speak! :lovestruck: I have Joni's (JustJoni) permission to post some pics:

Lana Mae
07-29-2017, 01:43 PM
I am so happy you two were able to get out together! Hugs Lana Mae

Diane Douglas
07-29-2017, 02:02 PM
It sounds like you had a wonderful evening. I celebrate the both of you.

Nikki A.
07-29-2017, 03:18 PM
Glad it worked out and you had a good time.

kimdl93
07-29-2017, 04:31 PM
What a lovely experience to share!

bridget thronton
07-30-2017, 01:49 AM
Sounds like a great night out

JustJoni
08-08-2017, 06:41 PM
My wife is a wonderful woman (and wife)!! We had such an awesome time :)

(isn't she lovely in her pictures)

Lana Mae
08-08-2017, 07:00 PM
Yes, she is lovely in her pictures and I would bet even more lovely in real life! You are lucky Joni! Hugs Lana Mae

Meghan4now
08-09-2017, 12:58 PM
Hey T&J,

Glad things went well. You'll have to fill me in on how it all went when we get together next! Joni has indeed tempted me to at the very least stop in for Halloween, if I am able to (stupid leg)

ClosetED
08-09-2017, 01:21 PM
You both look great - we love to see happy couples letting each other be the best person they can be.
I am glad both of you joined here and both have offered great support.
Hugs, Ellen

greeneyes
08-09-2017, 04:49 PM
Hey T&J,

Glad things went well. You'll have to fill me in on how it all went when we get together next! Joni has indeed tempted me to at the very least stop in for Halloween, if I am able to (stupid leg)

I am so sorry about your leg! Let us know if we can do anything! (like come kidnap you or something!:DLOL)
I Hope it is better by Halloween!!!!!