PDA

View Full Version : Comfortable in our Skin!

Stacy Darling
07-30-2017, 11:24 AM
I've always been a bit vain, and I don't hide it!
I've never been one to openly comment on how others look, but recently have been doing so, and as usual for me quite honestly!
So after looking in the gallery which I also would never have done, I have been able to appreciate the individual looks which we have!

Tonight I saw Natalie's new look and in the past few days I have seen Ellen, Nikki and Elizabeth's new looks, (off the top of my head) plus more! so I can see that the individual styling of each of us is completely different, but still so beautiful!

Which now of course brings the topic back to me!
Being a very flat chested, non curvaceous average looking chick! I'm still comfortable within my skin. I can't explain why I'm so comfortable, but I am a very comfortable dresser!

Maybe I'm thinking out loud, but if we are comfortable within ourselves and comfortable with the looks of others, things may be more "Rosie" for us all!

If that didn't make sense , Stacy wrote it!
Stacy!

Elizabeth G
07-30-2017, 11:30 AM
Hi Stacy,

Makes sense to me. It's a bright and optimistic way of looking at things. I'm glad that you are comfortable with yourself. Self acceptance is a great thing to have.

Elizabeth

Teresa
07-30-2017, 03:55 PM
Stacy,
I can understand your statement, I try and keep it as natural as possible so I do feel very comfortable. OK I admit I'm not heavily built so I only need a little extra to fill a 36C cup and don't need a corset or lower padding . I do find it comes easy to me , which has surprised me at my age .

For some members it doesn't come as easy so I do respect them for still achieving a great look.

Tracii G
07-30-2017, 04:02 PM
I'm glad you are comfy with yourself thats the way it should be.
I comment sometimes on peoples looks when I feel its appropriate.
Myself I am a casual person and very comfy in my own skin.

Rosemary+
07-30-2017, 05:28 PM
This Rosie is very comfortable in her own skin!
And what a positive post, you've made my day!

BLUE ORCHID
07-30-2017, 05:29 PM
Hi Stacy:hugs:, In the Crossdressers handbook the first chapter says, " The only RULE is that there are no RULES...:daydreaming:...

natalie edwards
07-30-2017, 05:47 PM
Yeah I'm comfortable in my skin... but so much comfy in bras, panties, dresses, wigs, makeup, and perfume! LOL!

Jean 103
07-30-2017, 11:56 PM
Stacy it makes perfect sense. To be comfortable with who you are and with how you present yourself to the world is everything to a transgender person. It makes interacting with others so much easier when you get to this point.

docrobbysherry
07-31-2017, 12:06 AM
I'll be more comfortable when I figure who or what I am. Only 74. And, have so much more to discover about Sherry and me!:brolleyes:

Kate Simmons
07-31-2017, 05:20 AM
I don't think any of us could ask for much more than that Stacy. :battingeyelashes::)

alwayshave
07-31-2017, 05:25 AM
Stacy, the older I get the more comfortable I am.