PDA

View Full Version : Very interesting and fun weekend

Sometimes Steffi
07-30-2017, 09:13 PM
I was at church, and I walked up to two GGs, one college age and one my age and told them that they had matching blue nail polish on their toes. What I really wanted to say was, "Hey, all three of us have matching blue nail polish."

But, I'm not out at church.

Sometimes Steffi
07-30-2017, 10:35 PM
I'm in a local meetup group called Frugal Fashionistas. It's a clothing swap, and the basic concept is that you bring 5 items and take home whatever you can carry.

This group is 95% GG, with a smattering of TG in the broadest sense (typically "just a CD" or maybe a little more. I've been attending these clothing swaps for several years now. The organizer is very accepting, even encouraging of TGs at the swap, and she has our back when GGs complain to her about us. I think her typical response is, "If you don't like it, do us all a favor and don't come back."

I always try to look as good as I can. since this was a casual event, I was dressed girl light, a long, pink cotton skirt, a black floral sleeveless top and no padding, but the usual breast forms, makeup and wig. Well the wig wasn't quite usual. It was kind of blonde with pink stripes.

I don't have any belief that I pass, especially as close range in bright light, but the GGs always treat us as just another girl.

But the best part is the warm acceptance we get from the GGs, the free flowing conversation, the help finding clothes and the like.

One GG I met Saturday is a dancer, any we talked about belly dancing, which we've both taken classes in.

Another girl I met is a black cis-woman named Michael. Her story is that her dad wanted a boy, and ended up with a girl, but she was going to be named Michael anyhow. So she says, "I wish I didn't have such a big butt. [Note: I didn't think it was that big.] I just wish the skirts and dresses would hang right, not poof out." I replied, "I wish that there was a way that she could give me some of her extra butt. I have to wear padded panties, and still don't have much of a butt."

Just goes to show that some GGs have the opposite problem that we have.

There was another girl who was trying on a leather biker's jacket. It was clearly too small. I said, "Can I try it on, I'm smaller than you are." What I almost said was, "I could always get smaller breast forms to make it fit."

Just a great adventure in the wild with rel girls.

Sometimes Steffi
07-30-2017, 10:42 PM
After the clothing swap, a CD friend, "his" wife and I went out to eat.

When the waiter came up to us, he gave me a big double take. I was kind of disappointed, because I worked hard on my makeup, and thought I looked really cute, if a little young for my age. Then I remembered, I was wearing my blond wig with pink stripes. He probably didn't see the pink until he got up right next to me, because the pink wasn't visible from the front. Anyhow, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

He did Ma'am me when he asked for my order. Yeaaaa!

Nigella
08-07-2017, 10:44 AM
Thread re-instated