PDA

View Full Version : My First Time !!!!

CindyT
10-24-2004, 10:32 AM
This is the very first time I've actually been able to fully dress and come to this site! It's great!

I came up with this plan where I'm doing laundry, and if someone comes to the door, it won't open if the dryer door is open (dryer is right by the back door) so that buys me the time to strip and dress back to male garb....

I'm taking quite a chance here, because the wife and kid are just a few miles away at work and I THINK they work till noon..... it's like 10 here now...

I had a little "Undress Rehearsal" a little while ago when I heard a car door slam and I thought someone was here, so I quickly pulled off my crop top and bra, threw them in the closet and shut the door but I lost a nipple from one of my breastforms!! :eek:

I did find it luckily.....

I didn't really think it was them, but I figured I would practice undressing and I think I blew it when I lost the nipple, also I forgot to take off the blonde wig!! :cool:

Does anyone else try this ???????

***** peeking out the window ********

CindyT

babe4life
10-24-2004, 12:37 PM
Cindy, welcome to my world :). My study overlooks the driveway (double story). So I keep peeking out. Trouble is, by the time I spot the car, I have about two minutes to get changed :o.

Good luck!

Love,
Vicky

Leo
10-24-2004, 12:52 PM
Stealing a couple of hours here and there certainly adds a great deal of spice and excitement to dressing. It's that 'will I get caught?' feeling that pours gallons of adrenalin into my system. My heart has never beaten stronger or faster before, than when I'm in womens wares. Such pleasure. Enjoy your moments alone.

babe4life
10-24-2004, 03:19 PM
You girls sound like you would make great safe-crackers. You have everything planned and timed down to the second, with no margin for error.
Love Amelie
We had a chat on another forum about computer games we like to play. I definitely vote for No One Lives Forever as Cate Archer - spy extraodinaire! We pay just too fine attention to detail ;)

Love,
Vicky

babe4life
10-24-2004, 03:47 PM
Well Erica, you are doing a fantastic job of it too! But then, hopefully, the rest of the household is FAST asleep by now :)

babe4life
10-24-2004, 04:08 PM
So while was slaving away since early this morning, you were all ASLEEP!? What a horrible thought. No wonder things were so quiet when I logged on ;)

Love,
Vicky

babe4life
10-24-2004, 04:19 PM
LOL. Well, you all just make it so easy to respond to posts. I love it here!

Love,
Vicky

CindyT
10-24-2004, 11:59 PM
Yes that adrenaline rush is awesome! I'll bet I put on a few miles just running back and forth peeking out the windows!

I had a quite a close call!

I was looking out the window on my door, there is a curtain over it that I had closed, but I pulled it open just a crack to look out, and it fell right off the door!

There I am in all my glory, bright (and I MEAN bright) RED crop top, with just the right bra to get that "high and tight look" and without even thinking, there I am trying to fix the curtain! :eek:

Suddenly I heard a car coming and I hit the deck and crawled away, to peek out the next window! I was just sweating!!! Lucky it wasn't them.....

But I made it without getting caught! I think I'm gonna have some time to dress tomorrow too.......

CindyT

CindyT
10-25-2004, 12:16 AM
You girls sound like you would make great safe-crackers. You have everything planned and timed down to the second, with no margin for error.
Love Amelie

You know maybe that would be an idea,,,,,? :rolleyes:

Well at least this doesn't get you in jail if you get caught,,,,,, ;)

Actually I added a little more of a margin by using a stretch type bra and top. When the critical moment comes, I can just reach under the top, grab my bra underneath, AND the breastforms and pull the whole works over my head!

I think with a little practice I could pull the wig off with them all in one shot! Saves about 15 - 20 seconds over using a snap type bra!

I figured I can use the extra time to pull a T-shirt on to hide the bra marks on my back........

CindyT

Sarah Cummings
10-25-2004, 12:24 AM
Ya know, I understand doing something that you know if caught, could really embarress you. When you put yourself in those kind of situations, you tend to automatically start thinking of EVEYTHING that COULD go wrong and try to plan for those things. I've been there. But now I have a question for you all. This is only for those in the closet like me. If you were given the choice to be able to dress up and go out in public with out anyone even batting an eyelash and you didn't have to hide from your family, that your family would be completely accepting of you dressing anytime you wanted...OR...dressing up and hiding with that adrenolin rush when you suspect someone is comming. This may be a silly question for some, But I know that with this world being as populated as it is, theres bound to be folks out there that would rather hide if given the choice. So what are your thoughts? :confused:

babe4life
10-25-2004, 12:34 AM
Hi Sarah!

I would vote for the first option myself. I would LOVE to dress the way I want to and everyone to be accepting of that fact. What bliss it would be to be able to go buy milk while I am wearing my skirt. What a lovely thought!

Love,
Vicky

CindyT
10-25-2004, 12:42 AM
Yes it would be nice to go out and not worry, or even to just have a certain area where you can go out dressed and not worry.

On the other hand, that rush is kinda cool too!

CindyT

Sarah Cummings
10-25-2004, 12:52 AM
Hi Vicky and Cindy, Vicky, I've seen your pics and your beautiful and looks to me you'd be passable. So you look like you COULD get away with it. Cindy, You look like you have a nice rack if that's you in the avatar. But then I've never seen any pics of what you look like, so I wouldn't know if you would be passable. But again, NICE RACK. Vicky, you look delicious. Love sarah :p

Sarah Cummings
10-25-2004, 12:59 AM
Hi Julie J, One would think we ALL would opt for reason #1. But then even as I may get frustrated with the opinions of some, I still respect them for having the guts to express it. And there are those who would rather the more delicate way of doing things. Wouldn't it be something if all of us here on the forum were to gather in one location? There'd be a bunch of guys that would lose control of their mouth muscles if they didn't know! :D

babe4life
10-25-2004, 02:23 AM
Hi Sarah, you are terribly sweet for saying so! *hugs*

I think at this stage it is more fear than anything else that is preventing my first outing. I would love it to be with a friend. Preferably a big, tall guy that I would look small against! But that is wishful thinking ;). Who knows? Maybe that day is sooner, rather than later!

Love,
Vicky

Bobbie13
10-26-2004, 12:03 AM
awesum out fits u have there leo!!yes i too have had a few close calls like today when the ups guy came to the door & i was wearing red lacy bra black garter stockings & red lace thong.almost too close!!

CindyT
11-01-2004, 01:53 AM
Cyndie, Lets Say...

That you get all changed,... IN TIME... your hearts POUNDING... your wife comes in and talking to you, you notice your NIPPLE is stuck to the tip of her shoe??? :eek:

What do you do now???

I had a close call where I ran down stairs to check the blind spot of our house and the MOTHER IN LAW and WIFE were coming through the door :eek: I was undressed by the top of the stairs in a full run... what is that 2 seconds???

I've got to hear the answer to the nipple question though???

Love Lisa

Wow that could be a problem! Only thing I think would be to point to something across the room and as she turns to look, reach down and grab it.... OR

Take the other approach and say "what the heck you have on your shoe?" and make it look as if she carried it in on her shoe.........

Sweet Susan
11-01-2004, 01:59 AM
I love this stream of consciousness writing Cindy. Very cool.

CindyT
11-01-2004, 02:02 AM
Hi Vicky and Cindy, Vicky, I've seen your pics and your beautiful and looks to me you'd be passable. So you look like you COULD get away with it. Cindy, You look like you have a nice rack if that's you in the avatar. But then I've never seen any pics of what you look like, so I wouldn't know if you would be passable. But again, NICE RACK. Vicky, you look delicious. Love sarah :p

Thanks! ******* blushing **********

Yea thats me in the avatar pic with one of my favorite outfits, its a one piece thong lacy bodysuit.

I don't think I'm quite passable though, but in the right outfit with a days worth of shaving and makeup maybe........