PDA

View Full Version : Ever Get Caught By Friend or Family

susiecd13
07-31-2017, 05:08 PM
Hi all. I'm Susie divorced part time cross dresser. I was wondering if any of you girls out there have been caught by a friend or family member posting pics of yourselves on this forum or forums similar to this. If you have been caught were you exposed or did it remain between you and the person who found out. Just curious.

Susie

Connie.Marie
07-31-2017, 05:16 PM
Suzie,
I've never been caught posting pics here or on flickr by anyone that I know of...

My wife did find her brother as an admirer on URnotalone.com when I was on that site.
It was not a good day for him & she never said that she'd seen me.

Hugs, Connie

Jaylyn
07-31-2017, 05:24 PM
My wife knows I've taken a few pictures of me dressed and she is always telling me that I'll be outed if I ever post my face on the net. I had my face on my profile here for a while but have recently changed the pictures out. She's more computer savvy than I am so I took her advice also trying to keep her happy because she kinda puts up with my Jaylyn side but is not really into it like she was at the first.

Dana44
07-31-2017, 05:43 PM
The only problem I had was that my ex wife outed me to everyone. yeah that was not good and they all know. Some even approached me on it. Not nicely either.

Teresa
07-31-2017, 05:58 PM
Susie,
No longer a concern, many people have seen my pictures including my daughter and her husband, as for people passing it on I can't say for certain although that doesn't concern me but I don't think many have .

Besides so many people have now seen me in reality, without any problems, OK being in a DADT situation it still concerns my wife, she still chooses not to want to see me .

RADER
07-31-2017, 06:05 PM
No concerns, Never taken a Picture of me dressed.
Rader

alwayshave
07-31-2017, 06:11 PM
You cannot tell its me from my avatar picture, so I don't worry. There are pictures of me on my meet up group web site, I do look like my sister, but in the end I probably would not care.

Bobbi46
07-31-2017, 06:19 PM
I was caught once by a friend who walked through my open front door but after that I slowly owned up to my friends and from there word slowly spread but with no detriment to me or my those that I told and those that I told were all very good to me. It helps a great deal to be able to tell and get things out in the open instead of keeping a secret or having to hold back for one reason or another.

CDPheobe
08-26-2017, 06:05 PM
My Wife had my girls in front of the TV one day looking at her photos via our smart TV and wouldnt you know it, yes indeed, the wife accidentally exposed the pics of my dressed fully and all three of my girls said i looked pretty. So yeah, all three of my girls know, and some close girlfriends I grew up with know. Some family knows. Just the close ones. I wear pantyhose and shorts often around the house after work so my Babies know i wear womens clothes. I have wore hoop earrings, makeup, and eyeliner around them and they dont bat an eye. they see it and know it, but they think Dad is just being myself, which i am. Im comfy, and they are also.

Melissa73
08-26-2017, 06:42 PM
I was caught numerous of times! as a child, and as an adult. Strangely, with all the times I was discovered, my siblings seemed to forget, or "let it pass." That is until I came out 3-4 years ago, and my sister was like, "oh I thought it was a phase."

In adulthood, friends found out, told people... even come workers. and when I came out to a few, it was cuz they were asking me if I "dressed". embarrassed at the time, I a actually very relieved that close people to me know..... as now I can dress 95% of them time..... only in male clothes when I work......

CynthiaD
08-26-2017, 08:19 PM
When I was in sixth or seventh grade my mother caught me with one of her slips. I made up some silly excuse and she never mentioned it again. But there were other items of borrowed clothing that disappeared, silently, from my room. I borrowed my mother's clothing all the time, from as far back as I can remember, but I naively thought I had gotten away with it. But looking back I realize that there were signs that my parents knew about this all along but were too embarrassed to mention it.

Tracy Irving
08-26-2017, 09:01 PM
Nope, never been caught. I try to be careful but you never know...

SkylarLee
08-26-2017, 11:21 PM
Susie,
Knock on wood, I have never been caught, although there were a few close calls.
Regards,
Skylar

Karyn Marie
08-27-2017, 11:27 AM
Yes! I got caught wearing one of my mothers bras when I was 13 by my dad. Of course he told my mom, and my brother and sister found out as well as they heard the "loud" discussion. Nothing was ever said again about it, and because of the extreme embarrassment did not dress for about the next couple of years. The urge was just to strong though, and I eventually started again, and have not looked back. My sister knows about me now, as well as several other friends. They all are okay with it, but I have never once said anything to my parents or brother for obvious reasons.

Stephanie47
08-27-2017, 11:39 AM
I have never posted a picture on the Internet. I have gone to "google" images and inputted different word combinations related to cross dressing and images of many girls on this forum do show up. I don't think it would be totally accidental finding a picture because you have to be looking for some reason. I have to shake my head sometimes of the postings of discovery of pictures on cell phones, etc. That's asking for trouble. Personally, I more worried or maybe concerned is a better word about somebody snooping in my armoire.

BarbraAnne
08-27-2017, 06:01 PM
I'm older and retired so I don't worry about anyone knowing. That said, my last 13 years at work (Retail) everyone knew, I didn't hide it. I was always trying on clothes and heels. I have pictures up here, Facebook, and some other older sites if you Google my female name. Nobody is going to find them unless they are searching a crossdressing site. And who would, unless they were interested in crossdressing.

Teresa
08-27-2017, 06:13 PM
Susie,
No but it not a problem many people have seen my pictures anyway .

I visit charity shops regularly and the SAs I get to know have all seen my pictures, recently I was buying some shoes and tried a skirt on and I asked the SA does it help by knowing what I look like , she replied it did . She can visualise me now when I look at something from the racks, she also said it changed her image of our community, the media does us a disservice . She also added that she was shocked by how good I looked .

So don't be too shy showing your pictures it can help you and others in our community, we shouldn't have anything to be ashamed of .

Lacey New
08-28-2017, 05:21 AM
So far, I have managed to keep my secret to myself except for my friends here on line and some sales associates who have seen a guy pay cash for women's clothing. Been hiding it for several decades now.

Cherylgyno
08-28-2017, 05:33 PM
I'll just list a few. Mom caught me the very first time that I cross dressed. Her response was to buy feminine clothes in my size. Every year she would buy me new clothes and take last year's clothes to donate.
My wife caught me 1 month after we wed. Turns out the 1with a problem was me. She reassured me that everything was cool.
A girlfriend in highschool. Dumb me didn't close the drapes 1 day. My girlfriend was cutting through the yard and looked into my window. She went home and phoned. She asked my mom if I could have dinner at her house. Mom told her sure and gave me the phone. I got into boy mode and off I went. She told me what she had seen, I gasped. She showed me clothes that she had for me. She helped me dress and did my makeup for the first time. Before I left she gave me a huge bag of clothes. A few days later I noticed 2 bags sitting by the door as I entered. While talking to my girlfriend her mom asked if she had told her about the bags. Both of them explained that the bags were full of feminine clothes, wigs, makeup etc. We made sure that it was okay to stay until it was dark so that no one would see me carrying the bags.

Sarah Doepner
08-28-2017, 06:18 PM
Let me count the ways. 1) My mother discovered I'd been trying on her clothes when I was in Jr. High. She and my step-dad worried I was gay (mid 1960's) and sent me to stay summers with my father, who they did not tell. I learned to hide things better. 2) My wife walked in on my as I was attempting to hide the evidence of a dressing session. This ended up in her putting me on ice for a few days as she did her research. She ended up accepting and supporting me right up to the day she passed away. 3) being in the closet after my wife died became stifling and worrisome since I was alone again. I decided to tell my adult children. The first response was "we wondered when you were going to tell us." They had found out when they were still teens and kept it to themselves. 4) One son's best friend needed a place to live and I had room. I told him and he already knew (of course). I got pretty open with my dressing and he was comfortable with it as well, no problem. But one day he walks in the front door followed by my nephew who didn't know and got to meet Sarah by surprise. He's been cool with it but it forced me to tell several others in that part of the family so they can be allies should his grandfather find out. His grandfather, my brother-in-law, is very outspoken against the entire LGBTQ community and potentially a violent kind of guy. I may not be a target, but don't want to find out. 5) Several of my grandkids are aware of Sarah, but not through me or my effort. I guess they've picked up on clues, mistakes and asked their parents who have the good sense not to lie to them.
So after all that, I'm still upright and standing, although I'm keeping it close for a while longer as I stage the next pieces of the disclosure. Each step out has come with a little fear at first followed by relief that remains.

dominique
08-29-2017, 05:02 AM
Wife found pics of me dressed on the computer years ago, bit rocky for a few months but don't know if she still suspects. Youngest daughter came home from a night out thought she'd head straight to uni. But she came in saw me dressed and had no problems about it.

countrygirl
08-29-2017, 10:31 AM
Come home one morning from work. Working the overnight shift doing security. Was told by mom that my sister found pantyhose laying on my bed. Do not know how since I thought I put those away.

cdtraveler
08-29-2017, 10:38 AM
Mom caught me dressed one night but never metioned it the next morning so was never sure what she knew. Then when she passed she had some of her costum jewlery sent to me! Told.my sister I could do what I wanted with it so who knows.

TracyUK
08-29-2017, 11:17 AM
My mother caught me trying on her stockings when I was about six, can't remember her saying anything
and many years later when I was in my teens she must have my stash. I only knew because it had been
washed pressed and neatly folded before returning it to hiding place.
She must have always known but never brought it up, perhaps she was waiting for me to bring it up?.
Too late to ask her now.

Hugs
Tracy

Krisi
08-29-2017, 11:27 AM
Most of the "caught" incidents could have been avoided by using a bit of common sense. Don't leave women's clothing or makeup lying around, don't keep crossdressed photos of yourself on your phone or computer, don't parade around the house in front of windows with the blinds open, etc.

Once your secret is out, you can't put it away.

Brie84
08-30-2017, 09:11 PM
I came close a couple of times when I lived at home but now I live on my own and family is not over very often so I have freedom. Main thing is not getting caught by my neighbors now. I tend to be very careful about how I store my stuff anyway, it's not in plain view but in storage containers.

Susan Smokes
09-19-2017, 03:43 PM
I have not been caught yet, but I am sure one day it will happen.

Micki_Finn
09-19-2017, 04:20 PM
Unless you know someone that is both extremely homophobic and paranoid, I doubt anyone is coming to these sites to comb through pictures to make sure no one they know is a crossdresser. If someone recognizes you from here then chances are that they are here for the same reason you are, so I wouldn't worry too much.

cdinmd206
09-19-2017, 08:28 PM
I have always had a liking to sexy lingerie ever since I could remember but was never caught. My now ex wife knew I loved wearing stockings, garter belt, panties and heels and she was ok with it and we had some wild times with both of us dressed in lingerie. When I finally realized I wanted to dress fully she was supportive but did not want others to know aboit it so we only went out occasionally with me filly dressed.
One time when she and kids were gone for the weekend I got completely dressed with wig and make up and starting playing on computer. I thought I had locked the doors but unfortunately I had not. I was really engrossed with yhe computer when I heard someone clear their throat. I turned and there in the doorway stood the wife's best friend. Talk about deer in the headlights look. I stammered I needed to change and she quickly told me not to change because of her. She explained that she loved seeing men in drag, but her husband was not into it and she wanted to see what was under my skirt and blouse.. When I showed her my stockings, garter belt and panties she got a big grin on her face. We had a long talk and we decided I would tell the wife ehat had happened. Long story short it worked out well. I loved going out to clubs and dancing and wife best friend did also, but my wife and her husband did not like going out that much. For about 3 years we had a good thing going, Wife's best friend and I would do out about once a month for dancing and having a good time and my wife and her husband stayed home and kept each other company. Yes there was a lot of sex play going on also but that is another story

halljennifer
09-19-2017, 11:09 PM
I was a cross dressing ninja during my teens! I would borrow my sisters clothes during the day, and wear them in my room at night. Mostly jeans, so they were easy to hide in a laundry pile. Although I did have a stash of pantyhose hid under the bathroom sink, that I thought would never be found. Like it was tucked up and behind the drawer well out of sight. I mean the drawer never even catched on them! I could not believe it, my Mom found them. So she asked my Sister, she said no. Then she asked me, holy Hannah Montana was I embarrassed! I vehemently denied saying they may have belonged to one of my Sisters friends. Aside from that a few rounds of lightning round strip, change, and stash.

😘 Jennifer

Hollibelle
09-20-2017, 08:35 PM
I remember in my teensm I was sitting in the recliner in the den with my feet up looking at the pretty pink heels and light colored hose that I was wearing, I heard a noise. I got up and walked to the edge of the den and I heard a key hit the door. I sprinted on the balls of my feet in thosn 4" heels to the front bathroom and lcked the door. I started tsripping and heard my dad ask if i was ok. I was like yeah, upset stomach.

He was supposrd to be on his way out of town but he was sick. So while he was in the bathroom in my parents' room, I had to very carefully and stealthfulky put things back where they went. I was putting the last thing up and bumped the closet door. He said is that you and I answered yeah. He asked what i was doing and i said putting up laundry (which I was doing at that point to earn my tapes or roke playing book).

RachelCD4
09-21-2017, 12:29 AM
Years ago, I went out for a drive all dressed up. Got home to find the wife's (now ex-wife) car in the driveway. She was supposed to work pretty late til about 11 pm, but came home several hours early. It was early evening but I knew she would not be going out again, so I couldn't wait her out.

It took a few minutes to get my courage up, and after awhile I said "screw it", I'm going in. I think she had suspicions about me dressing, but she was still quite surprised to see me walk through the door. It was not the cause of our divorce, but it sure didn't help, LOL....

Marie Boisvert
09-22-2017, 12:00 AM
I have never been caught, quite a few close calls. Mostly in the yonger years.

Sheila B Kelly
09-22-2017, 10:11 AM
Never caught but a few times as a teen I was 'coerced' into a dress and heels by my sisters !

CONSUELO
09-22-2017, 10:37 AM
Susie was particularly interested in whether a friend or family member has seen pictures that you have posted online, either here or at some similar site.
Interesting question as besides the accidental reveals, such as leaving a screen shot showing, or opening up pictures on your phone of you dressed, I would think that it would take some work to find the pictures and that would mean visiting sites such as this. In that case it would be saying something about the individual who found the pictures.
One issue I have is that if you search pictures on your computer it will also show pictures from those files you keep separate from the picture album files. i have had one incident when searching through pics with a woman friend looking over my shoulder, a few of these showed up. I was scrolling through at a fast pace and the pictures were small but she must have noticed.

BLUE ORCHID
09-22-2017, 05:54 PM
Hi Susie :hugs:, I have been in this program for over 70yrs and so far So Good...:daydreaming:...

Morgan lace
10-04-2017, 12:30 PM
Hi.

From the age of 12 ive dressed. Up to the age of 17, this was mainly assisted by my sister.
I was caught by my mother when I was about 15. My sister had dressed me but then had to pop out somewhere.
My mother came home early and saw me in this summer dress, at first she thought I was my other sister ( we looked a lot alike.)
When she realised it was me, she quietly told me to change back into my clothes immediately.
Later she came to my room and told me she did not want one of those weirdos as a son. I lied and told her it was a one off.

I didn't dress for nearly 6 months after that.

Years later she caught me again, I had more balls that time and told her that it wasn't some sickness, it was who I was. It took her a while but she has now accepted it. The internet has helped.

Nikki A.
10-04-2017, 03:52 PM
I don't take many pictures and rarely if ever post them. If I do I make sure it's a long shot so that the face is not recognizable. Beside with make-up and a wig I'm not that recognizable.

Dana44
10-04-2017, 04:23 PM
My ex outed me. But I was never caught. .

dana digs sweaters
10-05-2017, 03:24 PM
Caught?
Yes
From online pics?
No

Just good stories to laugh about now :)

Devone
10-05-2017, 04:15 PM
Morgan , wish I had a sister growing up that could assist me in my dressing.Devone

Lisa Roberts
10-05-2017, 04:29 PM
Not accidentally! But I have let myself get caught!
Lace and Smiles,
Lisa

Morgan lace
10-06-2017, 11:30 AM
Morgan , wish I had a sister growing up that could assist me in my dressing.Devone

Hi Devone.
Yes it certainly was fun. My sister tells me she dressed me much earlier than 12 years old but i dont remember so i go from when i do.

When i was 16 she also tried to find out if i was bi or gay. But thats a story for another time and possibly not on open forum :daydreaming:

Jenny22
10-06-2017, 01:51 PM
Sounds like a good story, Lisa. Can you share?

Bobbi46
10-06-2017, 06:23 PM
It happens but rarely is it a problem, where I live everybody knows including the Mayor and the whole of the town council as well! problems none at all.

krissy
11-27-2017, 07:08 PM
my ex wife told all my male friends at work i was a mechanic that went over like a lead balloon i lost all friends and my ex and my son and anyone who would listen to her .that is something i thought i would not get over but i did eventually. it was not fun to this day im so scared of it happening again this wife im with for 38 years and she cant stand it .

Kas
11-27-2017, 07:38 PM
That really sucks krissy. I was caught by my SO. I wrote a thread about it. Luckily she is accepting.

Rowan Ailbhe
11-27-2017, 08:06 PM
Eh...been busted a few times...my kids don't much care, sorta hoping they will do my makeup sometime...they are brilliant makeup artists, but I won't ask as it might make them uncomfortable.
My ex is a right proper...uh...anyway...she chooses to use it as a weapon...annd...I don't care.

There are people who I would rather not know....but at the end of the day, if it came right down to it..pretty sure they can get over it.

ToniG
11-27-2017, 08:58 PM
Lots of close calls! Used gloves on more than one occasion to cover my pretty nail colors! Only post shots that are Not Recognizeable. Did have visitors pass by my stash w/o noticing it. Blessings.. Toni G..

Emily bellsimion
11-28-2017, 01:41 PM
Once I was caught by a school friend who lived round the corner when I was 14, luckily he enjoyed seeing me as a girl and accepted me, I think it maybe helped that we were sleeping together

Kayliedaskope
11-28-2017, 02:12 PM
One issue I have is that if you search pictures on your computer it will also show pictures from those files you keep separate from the picture album files. i have had one incident when searching through pics with a woman friend looking over my shoulder, a few of these showed up. I was scrolling through at a fast pace and the pictures were small but she must have noticed.

If you just search for .jpg or .bmp or .png, EVERYTHING with those extensions on your computer will show up. I was doing a search to clean up some files and transfer them off the computer, and discovered a whole bunch of .... shall we say interesting stuff that I thought I had deleted. The "temp" folder seems to be a great catch-all for all kinds of stuff.

MissPaula
11-28-2017, 03:08 PM
I've had people at the mall, bar, or restaurant say "I've seen you somewhere before" so who knows what sites they visit:battingeyelashes:

Peggie Lee
11-28-2017, 07:38 PM
Got caught when I was 12, I was with a girl friend and was dressed as a Girl Scout selling cookies door to door, several days later this this guy comes to my dads shop, seeing me there he said to my dad " how's your daughter the cookies were delicious ".

Leann_M
11-28-2017, 11:34 PM
Almost got caught by my mom a couple of times when I was younger. It was always close but she never found out. Years later my wife caught me by finding a picture of me dressed on the computer. That was not a good day.

Ceera
11-29-2017, 11:46 AM
Not from any forums, but yes from Facebook. I keep a separate FB account for my femme side, which admits I am trans but does not mention or show images of my male identity. All the pictures and posts use my femme name and represent me as if I was living full time as a female now. My personal info page dmits I am still a male part-time, but again gives no details of my male life.

About three years back, when I was just starting my journey and had only recently started going out in public, one of my male' aspect's male gaming friends - who could have recognized my femme name as one I had used as a female gaming character in the past - tried once to do a Friend request to that female FB account. Most lilely he got one of those 'someone you may know' links from FB, recognized the name, and clicked it. I just declined the request, and he never mentioned it to me in person. But my presentation at the time wasn't that passable, and my female name was quite unique, so he probably knew - he just never admitted it, since I didn't acknowledge it.

About two years ago, my sister found my femme FB page the same way - via a 'someone you may know' link offered to her by Facebook. She eventually outed me to her husband and all four of her kids and their families. Her kids and their families all accepted my femme side. My sister is still 'processing it and trying to understand' - she is on a path to acceptance but needs time. Her husband will not accept me at all, and has since banned me from their home. (He never did like me, anyway.) Subsequent to me finding out that my sister and family knows now, I started posting pics that show my daughter with me on outings, though I still don't mention my daughter's name there, or have my daughter as a 'friend' on that FB account.

In person, a year and a half ago I had a family friend come to stay for a few days at my home. A woman I had known since childhood. She noticed my nail polish right away, and asked if I was trans. I simply admitted that I was, we discussed it, and she accepted completely, and shared that info with her husband, who also accepted me.

Shawn Michelle
11-29-2017, 04:35 PM
I guess I was about 8 when my parents came home and found me wearing a pair of my mom's boots (only in my underwear). I ran and locked myself in the downstairs bathroom, but finally had to come out and have "the talk" (after I got fully dressed). Move on to my teen years, and my mom found the stash I had hidden at my grandmother's house. After that I got to go to therapy. I don't remember what was said, but it obviously didn't take. I often wished I had sisters, but my parents just wanted one, so no siblings.

jodylynn113
12-03-2017, 10:08 PM
My sister outed me to my mom when I was 13 to avoid her getting in trouble. When she got grounded anyway my sister told my dads entire family and I still don't live that down. My mom was supportive and bought me my own clothes

Christina89
12-05-2017, 12:46 AM
I got caught by my mother finding my stashes a few times. I finally told her that they were mine and yes I do crossdress. But she wasnt happy.

Rhonda Jean
12-05-2017, 11:59 AM
If you just search for .jpg or .bmp or .png, EVERYTHING with those extensions on your computer will show up. I was doing a search to clean up some files and transfer them off the computer, and discovered a whole bunch of .... shall we say interesting stuff that I thought I had deleted. The "temp" folder seems to be a great catch-all for all kinds of stuff.

I tried that. Found lots of stuff I thought was deleted years ago!! Any way to get rid of it permanently?

EmmyAnnRose
12-05-2017, 01:22 PM
I've never been caught, but I did have a texting conversation with a gay friend last night in which I told him that I wear my leggings or panties under my work clothes.
His response was to ask me to come model them for him after work. I believe I may try to sometime if I can build up the nerve. I would really like to see how someone else views me when dressed.

Allison Chaynes
12-05-2017, 01:58 PM
Not via computer or websites, as I have immediately deleted almost all pix taken of Allison. They were done for immediate feedback, and after reading horror stories here, I don't think she will ever post a face pic.

I HAVE been indirectly caught as a kid, maybe 13 years old, when my mom would go on one of her random cleaning/snooping missions in our rooms (maybe the 700 Club persuaded her that all kids secretly hid drugs?). She found a stash of her panties but never saw me in them. I BS'd an excuse that I hid them so she would do laundry more often, as I was tired of running out of clean clothes.

Kayliedaskope
12-05-2017, 02:29 PM
I tried that. Found lots of stuff I thought was deleted years ago!! Any way to get rid of it permanently?

Rhonda, there are some programs out there that will 'shred' the deleted files beyond any hope of recovery. Quite a few years ago, I recall using one that deleted and shredded files to government specifications (we're talking FBI/CIA specs), and then over-wrote the area where the files were with gibberish. Once you ran a file through that program, it was GONE.

"Gone like a freight train, gone like yesterday,
gone like a soldier in the Civil War, bang bang.
Gone like a '59 Cadillac.
Like all the good things, she ain't never coming back.
She's gone."
-Montgomery Gentry, "Gone"

I believe Norton 360 and McAfee both have file shredders built into the software now, although I've had problems with McAfee before. I'm running a A/V program called ViPRE that seems pretty good,.

FrannGurl
12-05-2017, 08:21 PM
Yes, and to this day, I deeply regret it.

About 8 yrs ago when I was married we had a cookout the weekend after the 4th of July.
It was getting late and nearly everyone had left, except for a friend of my wifes. They were in the backyard having drinks and I figured she and her friend would be catching up for awhile, so I went in the house and was on the computer. I was emailing back and fourth with an admirer. Well, I heard someone behind me and turned around. There was my wife and she read and saw everything along with pictures of me.
Needless to say, we had a huge fight and later after calming down, I told her all about me. The fact that I crossdressed, and thought I might be trans, but wasn't sure, and that I was bisexual. I told her that it was something that must have built up over time. ( I was this way before I was married but I thought it would "go away")
Long story short, she divorced me, got the house, half my retirement and outed me to both her family and mine.
That was long ago but I learned a valuable lesson and I regret it deeply
I date men at the moment but will never be dishonest with anyone again.. The kicker?..My exwife is a fully out of the closet lesbian who now lives with a woman.

The most recent time was sending a pic of myself dressed to a friend of mine. Nothing was said, but he now knows about me. I posted about it on this forum a while back.

leannejacobs
12-06-2017, 03:07 PM
lol I was stupidly browsing my pics on my flash drive on my work computer and was caught by a female colleague, she was speechless at the time but there were others in the office at the time, I did speak to her later and tried to make out it was a few pics from our murder mystery nights where we dress up, I don't think she believed me but the important thing is that she kept it to herself as far as I know.

Cassiek
01-16-2018, 02:07 PM
The other day I got sloppy and left my bag of jewelry out which was found by my wife. In the bag was my camara card with numerous pictures of me fully dressed. After getting cold shoulder for several days she questioned me with a simple note left on my nightstand last night asking me who knew and have pictures been shared. I replied with text message (had to go to work early) first that I was sorry for keeping this secret from her and lying to her I continued by explaining only she knows and no pictures shared. Told her I loved her more than anything in the world and hoped I didn’t ruin our marriage and life together. She replied that she loved me as well. Later I got a text from her telling me that she was thinking of me and loved me. So far so good. I’m keeping my spirits up that only good can become of this.

Alenko
01-16-2018, 10:08 PM
I haven't really been "caught," but I'm just careful when sharing information. My one friend knows that I've expressed interest in CDing, even encouraging me, while my other friend ended up finding my phone while I was busy and scrolled through some of my pictures while I looked like a girl. He was initially surprised that the girl was me then felt very uncomfortable. I then played it off as a joke and we haven't spoken about it since.