PDA

View Full Version : Another funny gardening happening.

Bobbi46
08-04-2017, 02:44 PM
A bit like last time in that the weather was beautiful, I was dressed in a short stretch denim mini skirt, tights, forms, bra and a loose top. I was doing a part of my garden which was way overdue for weeding, so there I was bending over enjoying the sunlight and warmth when all of a sudden, and only because my bra was a little bit more revealing than my other bras, as I bent down to pull another weed one of my forms fell out through the top of my top and down into a prickly thistle! from where it bounced off with a will of its own only to land amongst a bunch of nettles!!
Retrieving immediately once aging I was reminded of the amusement that can be had with dressing!
Not that I make a habit of this but lately humour appears to be getting the upper hand of my dressing.!!

Tracy Irving
08-04-2017, 02:49 PM
Ouch? In more than one way...

Bobbi46
08-04-2017, 03:00 PM
My top was long sleeved and and I had gardening gloves on so retrieval of the errant "Boob" was painless!

Rachael Leigh
08-04-2017, 03:48 PM
Bobbie humor has to be a part of this or I think we would just all crawl into a hole and hide away.
This part of us can be so difficult at times we have to laugh to keep from crying for sure.
Thanks for sharing
Rachael

kimdl93
08-04-2017, 03:58 PM
hmmmm, breast forms, thistle and nettles.....what could possibly go wrong?!

Bobbi46
08-04-2017, 05:16 PM
What could go wrong? the form could have got punctured on the thistle spikes !
It was the right one that fell out and the other one? it was a case of left tit behind!!! LOL

Lana Mae
08-04-2017, 05:55 PM
You may have to glue those bad girls on! LOL (with your luck so far!) Hugs Lana Mae

RADER
08-04-2017, 06:21 PM
Ah!! They can fall off; I hate when that happens.
Rader

Teresa
08-04-2017, 07:18 PM
Bobbi,
I'm beginning to think your boobs have a mind of their own, they keep escaping !

It will be the talking point of your hamlet soon, when they think you're gardening all the time all you're doing is retrieving an errant form from out of the vegetation !

alwayshave
08-04-2017, 09:43 PM
Bobbi, if we can't laugh at our selves, who can we laugh at. Great story.

Sharon budd
08-05-2017, 03:19 AM
Carry on gardening! Can just imagine what Kenneth Williams might say....ooh er looks like she's growing a runner!

Krisi
08-05-2017, 08:55 AM
I don't garden as a female, number one, because I don't want the neighbors seeing me and number two, because I don't want to get my "girlie" things dirty.

My boobs have sticky backs and while they are not sticky enough to go braless, the sticky back does keep them in place.

In your case, a full coverage bra might be a better choice for outdoor activities.

Laura912
08-05-2017, 09:03 AM
Very seriously doubt that, no matter how many times you try to use one as a seedling, you will be able to grow a boob bush. However, if you did, then a tufted titmouse would feed there?

Elizabeth G
08-05-2017, 09:34 AM
Hi Bobbi,

I'm thinking you may want to invest in a pocketed bra for your next gardening foray :lol:

Elizabeth

Bobbi46
08-05-2017, 09:50 AM
Krisi everybody round here knows I dress also the skirt I was wearing is far from new now and now really only good for gardening
Laura, You are giving me fresh ideas for new plant species! Charles Darwin look out here I come!
Elizabeth
I think a pocketed bra would take the element of fun out of my life then what would I do about my need for escapism! LOL.

docrobbysherry
08-05-2017, 12:26 PM
Bobbi, to each their own. But, I would never do any manual labor wearing forms because they get in my way.:o

But, if I did? I'd wear my antique, home made, foam ones. They r too lite to slip or slide around. No matter how much I move or perspire. I last wore them for a round of golf in Vegas when it was very sunny and well into the 80's!:)

Bobbi46
08-05-2017, 04:11 PM
Sherry,
Indeed each to their own, I find a greater inner peace when dressed so doing my garden, although gardening cane be therapeutic being dressed when I garden again increases the peace within myself.