PDA

View Full Version : A little new experience.....

AutumnEve
08-04-2017, 07:59 PM
It's been a while since I've really posted here, really even forgot I was a member here. (And when I was here, it's not like I posted a ton anyway.)

But new experiences lately have sort of.... Sparked in me a need to talk about things.

Earlier this year I made contact with a local "Dominatrix" who provides non-sexual domination sessions, mostly BDSM stuff but whatever the client desires. I had ask for a "forced feminization" session and she obliged, telling me to get and bring my own clothing. Well, I really have no clothing as I purged a long time ago and just never rebuilt. Well, I got some clothes (a nice dress, stockings, bra, panties, and high-helled shoes) and went in for my session after some "inspecting" she instructed me to dress. Oh! I do have my own set of fairly decent-sized breast forms (though, technically, I think too small for my body type) and I brought those along as well. She helped me dress, put some makeup on me and gave me a wig and took numerous photos. I went back just a few weeks ago for another dressing session where I had to bring a new outfit and new shoes. Again, a fun experience and I felt a connection with her I've not had with anyone for sometime as this is something I've never fully shared with anyone. She teased saying we should go out sometime with me dressed so I can buy some more clothes, I told her I wouldn't be comfortable doing that.... Though I sort of have been flirting with the idea of attending one of the parties she has at her dungeon while "dressed."

Anyway, right now I'm sitting here with some simple cotton panties on, a bra and my breast forms in and wearing just regular lounging around the house clothes. (Pajama pants and a t-shirt) And it's just... Such a feeling. The jiggling and movement of my breastforms and as I brush/bump them as I move is just such a feeling.

The sort of crazy thing about this is the lack of any "arousal" in me. I've been on some new medication lately and things haven't been working down there as expected for a while so it's refreshing to be able to dress and be comfortable without the anxiety and frustration that comes with it. I feel... "cozy" right now in some way. I really do wonder what it'd be like to go to one of those parties dressed. I'd stand out like a sore thumb, and I'm hetero so I don't know what kind of attention I'd get, but the idea of such an experience does have a certain appeal.

We took a lot of pictures during my second session, unfortunately she's not sent them to me yet. I think I put together a cute outfit for it. But I'll share one pic from my first session.

Sallee
08-04-2017, 08:07 PM
Sounds like it was fun with a little Dom thing going too interesting

AutumnEve
08-04-2017, 08:23 PM
It was a fun little experience. The "Dom" stuff was fairly minor in it all, some light bondage, slaps/spanks for looking at her resulting in me being blindfolded. Attempt at nipple-clamps but the pain was more than I could take. She took care of me when I started having a small panic attacked when restrained. But more than any of that stuff it was more her dressing me/making me up with me giving her a foot-massage at one point and painting her nails the "reward" for which was getting to wear some of my clothing I brought.

But the feelings with her dressing me and the honest talking we had was what I really enjoyed.

pinklilly211
08-04-2017, 09:50 PM
Gurlfriend,, You just gotta find some GURLFRIENDS!!! I finally have and WOW such FUN!!! Huggs Lill

nvlady
08-04-2017, 10:26 PM
Would it help if a few of us on this forum ORDERED you to go to one of those parties dressed?

Sometimes Steffi
08-05-2017, 07:02 AM
Oh, yes. And we could ORDER you to go on some shopping trip to get the "right" kind of clothes/

AutumnEve
08-05-2017, 11:31 AM
I dunno, I think the Domination/orders carry more weight when given to me by a woman I've some kind of attraction to. (No offenses intended.)

I've been awaiting to hear back from her re: going dressed to a party and going shopping with her. (But I could never go shopping dressed. I ain't pulling it off.)

Dana44
08-05-2017, 11:45 AM
Autumn, On a typical DOM you would have to do whatever she tells you. So for shopping for example you would have to go dressed as she is is is the DOM. I had a DOM contact me a few years ago. She was a good DOM and it was really interesting. I had to do what ever she said and she put me through the process.

Fiona123
08-05-2017, 11:52 AM
This sounds like great & harmless fun. I would go to the parties. I would probably go shopping if ordered.

AutumnEve
08-05-2017, 12:07 PM
This isn't a "typical" "DOM" situation, I'd say. We're not in a Dom/sub relationship, I PAY her to dominate me. (She doesn't offer any sexual services in compliance with local prostitution laws.) So while for the session I cede control to her we still have a "relationship" where, in the end, I'm in control. In the session I had with her a few weeks ago she had me in a sensory deprivation mask and locked in a cage for a few minutes and I was given "safe words" should I get pushed beyond my limit. When planning our most recent session she told me what type of clothing to buy/bring and I had to work with her on what I could afford. (She wanted me to buy hip-forming pads and the ones she recommended were pricey, so I told her I got some "shorts" that form female hips as they were a cheaper option for me and she accepted it. (Though she chided me on coming up with excuses on not being able to find clothing because I was having trouble with the sizes, translating them to my male sizes and there being no consistency with the sizes between clothing manufacturers. She gave me some resources and said, "No more excuses!")

In the previous session there were some (minor) things she wanted to do and I declined, one was painting my toe nails. Something that, probably, I could've done without any risk of exposing myself in the mundane world, I just wasn't at the time comfortable do it. Mostly because I'm not overly comfortable with my feet to begin with. Nor am I comfortable with my naked body but, somehow, after only having a single meeting with this woman for her to ensure I wasn't "crazy" before taking me on as a "client" I exposed myself and myself vulnerable to her. More vulnerable than I have been with anyone.

Still, in the end, I make the choices by her instruction. If I'm not comfortable doing something she says she's not going to push me. She's teased that she'd "love" to go shopping with me dressed but understands I'm not comfortable doing it. By any stretch. It'd be be enough for me to go in men's clothes to buy women's clothes, though she says we'd go to a shopping center that isn't one I go to.

It's a fun experience, just wish I could afford to go to her more often. And I've been waiting for pictures from our last session for a while but understand she's been busy. Trying not to pester her too much with sending her too many E-Mails asking for the pictures and for any planning for going to these parties.

Still, for me, a fun experience.