PDA

View Full Version : Funny ways you or SO hide your CDing

Ariana225
08-06-2017, 08:46 AM
I've been out to my wife for a few months. I only use women products in the bathroom except for my cologne to smell like a man in guy mode. There is guy shampoo and body wash in the shower that never gets used but my wife wants to keep it in there just in case. But no one goes in our bathroom, we have a guest bath.

She also has men deoaderant on my side of the bathroom and my real deoaderant and bath and body works body spray stays on her side.

Does anyone have any funny, impractical, and/or unnecessary ways they or their SO goes to hide their CDing? Obviously those that are 100% out to family and friends don't have to hide much. 😘

Lana Mae
08-06-2017, 09:09 AM
Not hiding much! My wife passed away over 2 years ago and now the girl stuff is still on her dresser! The bathroom sink has things for both modes! The closet has mostly girl things in it! The girl side is taking over! LOL Hugs Lana Mae Oh, no! Oh, yes! HA, ha, ha!!

Stacy Darling
08-06-2017, 10:08 AM
I'm lucky in the way that my wife likes dark coloured things and mostly wears black.
I'm Pantone 1-1000 coloured, the Pink & white toothbrush is mine the dark blue is hers, the coloured panties on the line are mine the black are hers.
I tell people that I use the female deodorants and perfumes as they are not as harsh do not stain my clothing "they know I'm Vain".

I call my silk scarves cravats but my waxed hands with French tipped nails sort of make them look more like scarves!

I guess that a lot of us do it in some degree.
Blending it all together would be my first tip!
Stacy!

~Joanne~
08-06-2017, 12:23 PM
The only thing that really needs attention if someone is coming over is my wig. I have about 4 of them but 3 of them are in my closet in their bags and not out to be seen but my really good one is on a foam head in the spare room and she will move it before hand to the main room if someone is going to be in that room for any given reason. Overall though, there isn't much more than that to move. Girly things dominate the bathroom sink which could all be her's and the closet with my dresses hanging and such, they could be her's too.

deebra
08-06-2017, 03:18 PM
We had a couple of female friends over and my SO was showing them our house and large walk in closet, her clothes are on one side and mine on the other. They suspected I CDed and as they checked out my clothes they saw girl jeans and tops. So what, now they know, big deal. If I had shown them my panty and bra drawer they would have thought I had robbed VS and Kohl's, not to mention shoes, hose, belts, etc.

Ressie
08-06-2017, 04:52 PM
A couple of years ago my nephew used my bathroom and said it looks like I have a girl living with me. No, I've lived alone for a looong time now.

A friend and his GF came over a few months ago. The GF had a questioned look on her face when she saw my sewing machine on the kitchen table and she asked me about it. Since then, I put it in the spare bedroom with the rest of my stuff. I hope no one wants a tour of the house. They'll be in for a shock!

Alice B
08-06-2017, 05:35 PM
I don't have to hide anything. Have my own closet space, make up counter, dresser spaace for items and all my family knows and accepts. But, when I am dressed my wife will not look at me, even though it is with her OK. More than a bit strange, so I don't know if this is hiding for her. Dressed and went out last night and she would not look at me. Got up this morning with make up on and bra and forms and had breakfast and did not shower until afternoon. Lots of conversation face to face. Had posted earlier asking if it was me in a wig. Talked to her about it and she said he does not like to see me dresssed and says it is not the wig. Seem like a coin with two sides

Jaylyn
08-06-2017, 05:39 PM
My wife and I can wear the same tops so all our tops are on her side of the closet. My other tuff is usually in suitcase under the bed. The only ones I would worry about finding my thing are my kids ( who are all grown n gone). I do keep all my panties in my shorts drawer, if someone noticed that and the sizes they might get suspicious. My makeup is also in my duffel bag, so usually no one will be in it.

Karen's Secret
08-07-2017, 08:36 AM
Hiding my crossdressing has profoundly impacted my life since I was a child. As a child and then teenager I would fake being sick so I could stay home and wear my mother's clothes but I would be in a constant state of fear that someone was going to come home while I was dressed. I closed all the curtains and would constantly peep out the front window so I would see if someone was coming. I lived in fear of a knock at the door. I'm now 49, married for 28 years with two kids, and I still feel the same way when I dress. My wife has always known about my crossdressing and tolerates it pretty well. The kids do not know. I have intentionally led a very private life in which no one comes to my house to visit. No friends, colleagues, neighbors, etc. So I guess the way we hide my crossdressing is to pretty much just hide inside the house and within the house I mix my clothing in with my wife's in our closet.

Allison Chaynes
08-07-2017, 11:12 PM
My mom was babysitting and decided to do laundry without warning, my wife came home and told her yes, "all of those panties are mine." We hide Allison's stuff in with hers when we travel also.

Krisi
08-08-2017, 07:43 AM
We've had a friend "dog sit" while we were away and couldn't take the dog. She is a friend in her 80s and from another country originally. When she comes, I put my boobs, butt, wig and shoes away in a cooler in the garage. Since my wife and I are basically the same size, my clothes can pass as her clothes.

- - - Updated - - -

............ A friend and his GF came over a few months ago. The GF had a questioned look on her face when she saw my sewing machine on the kitchen table and she asked me about it. Since then, I put it in the spare bedroom with the rest of my stuff. I hope no one wants a tour of the house. They'll be in for a shock!

Having a sewing machine doesn't indicate that you are a crossdresser. Men can sew as well as women and although sewing new clothes isn't really practical with the low price of imports, sewing is practical for alterations and repairs. I do all the sewing in my family. My wife doesn't sew.

Tahoegurl
08-08-2017, 03:11 PM
I think that the only thing anyone would note is that there is a lot of makeup in the bathroom...with two distinct foundation and color schemes...lol

sometimes_miss
08-08-2017, 07:31 PM
As I live alone, I don't have much need to hide anything. However; there is one thing. Back when I was getting into nail polish, I had numerous bottles that I had to keep put away out of sight. Then one day, I needed a particular color for one of my model trains. Just an odd orange color for one of the handrails. And it came to me, that nail polish is available in virtually every shade of every color that exists, already pre made. So off to the beauty store I went, locomotive with me. I went to the counter, told the girl what I needed, and then we spend a while finding exactly what matched the rest of the trim on the loco.
Now I leave all my nail polish right out in the open. Anyone asks, it's for the train. Of course, I have wound up with some interesting colors on my trains this way. But I did manage to make an inexpensive duplicate of Lionel's pastel colored girl's train set which was released back in the 50's (BTW, if anyone knows where to find an original of that 1950's set, the box alone is worth about $10,000).

Jillian Faith
08-09-2017, 05:57 AM
When we built our retirement home we designed a secret Jill closet that can be accessed from a built in bookcase in my male closet. My girl closet is way bigger than my boy closet!

JustJoni
08-09-2017, 06:15 AM
When I added to the house before we got married last year, the master bedroom plan called for a very large walk-in closet (funny enough, the architect planned that before I told my then-fiance, lol). Originally, it was to store some of the multitudinous amounts of Halloween costuming, so my girl stuff naturally just blended in with that, even the wigs. Now I suppose if someone looked closely enough at the dressing table/vanity, they would realize it is much more set up for a left-hander rather than a righty, but we usually don't let too many folks in our bedroom.

Sarasometimes
08-09-2017, 10:10 AM
Nothing applies to my situation but the statistics of how many guests look in the host's/hostess's medicine cabinet is quite high!

Kayliedaskope
08-09-2017, 05:35 PM
Nothing applies to my situation but the statistics of how many guests look in the host's/hostess's medicine cabinet is quite high!

Do the marble trick (holding a large piece of cardboard against a shelf, fill with marbles, shut the door, slide out the cardboard). They NEVER go snooping again after all those marbles clatter down into the sink ...

Karen RHT
08-10-2017, 08:22 AM
My wife's wardrobe is so extensive, pieces of it can be found in every closet of our home. My wardrobe is so minimal, it hangs unnoticed in one closet blending in with her myriad of slacks, tops, dresses, and skirts. She wears a size 6 shoe, mine is double that. At first glance, both look the same when separated and only seen from the back. There are multiple jewelry boxes in our home, most of them hers. Mine sits on a dresser same as one of hers' does. We both keep our makeup in the same vanity, just in separate drawers.

Karen