PDA

View Full Version : What's Fair And Right

deebra
08-07-2017, 08:53 AM
Just read an interesting little story and thought I would pass it on.

A man and his wife had just stepped out of the shower and walked in front of the large vanity mirror facing it and the wife said your boobs are identical to mine. I'm a B with small nipples and areola, yours look just like mine. She then said I have to wear a bra and you don't, not fair. Being o.k. with her husband being a CD they decided to do a little experiment. They went to the mall both wearing T shirts and both bra less and seemed to mostly pass with out stares, he received none and she a couple like you need to put a bra on. Next day same thing only they both wore bras and he got a couple "double take" stares. Same thing (boobs) but different acceptance? So who's wrong, who's right....him, her, society?

If a man dresses on the feminine side because he likes the look/clothes and wants to wear a bra that shows projection shouldn't this be accepted just as fake boobs, bleached hair, makeup is on a woman? It's all just cosmetic and fake.
If a woman dresses on the masculine side because she likes the look/clothes and doesn't want to wear a bra but likes to wear boxers, shouldn't this be accepted.
Women's tops today are cut low and more than half of women show cleavage and both sexes like it and accept it. Aren't women's breasts part of her personal sexual anatomy; if you stare at them to long they are offended and if you touch them you are in legal trouble yet they showcase them with low tops, push up low cut bras.

Are the rules slanted????

And the answer is: Dress like you want.

Stacy Darling
08-07-2017, 09:10 AM
Me!
I'm Very Fair and always Right!

I have a lot of difficulty with this, but dress as I wish!

Are the rules slanted?/ am I bias?

Stacy!

NicoleScott
08-07-2017, 09:28 AM
She is a B with small nipples, wore a T-shirt with no bra and got a couple of "you need to put a bra on"? Hard to believe. Was the shirt white, tight, and wet?

Micki_Finn
08-07-2017, 10:09 AM
People's looks are usually an instinctive reaction to something unusual. It doesn't matter if it's right or wrong or fair or unfair. It's just biological reaction to a striking visual stimuli.

JeanTG
08-07-2017, 11:15 AM
It is what it is. Fifty is the magic age where one cultivates the subtle art of not really giving a s*** what others think about our looks! By age 60 we have it down to an art form!

Jean 103
08-07-2017, 11:44 AM
I don't know about fair or right , but I have some experience with this. Woman do not like nipples showing. A very good friend of mine goes out without a bra sometimes, and has gotten criticised for it. She is like this is me what's the problem, but still doesn't like the criticism. As far as acceptance, just live your life and deal with it. What I mean is do what works for you.

sara66
08-07-2017, 12:15 PM
I have said it before, if it doesn't affect them they don't really care. Except for Mrs Kravitz, she always up in your business. We worry more about what other think than is necessary. Not that we should ignore what is around us, there still is a few wackadoodles.
Sara :heehee:

Teresa
08-07-2017, 01:58 PM
Deebra,
How do you feel going out in drab wearing a bra and how different does it feel dressed ?

A while ago I wore a Wonderbra in drab but forgot to take the enhancers out, I attracted considerable attention, especially double takes from guys. I didn't think it was that obvious until I caught of myself in a reflection in a shop window . Now when I go out with my forms dressed it appears to be perfectly acceptable to have a definite bust, and I don't feel self conscious even wearing a strapless dress or low cut top.

It's all to do with the image of a man and a woman and not the gender wearing the clothes , I look like a woman and they naturally have boobs so it must be right , if I look like a man it's not natural to have the suggestion of boobs .

Bobbi46
08-07-2017, 05:03 PM
Surely if more men had boobs would we not have a problem? I wonder but a long time ago because I like to wear a bra all the time, it was a nice day and I put my small forms in, skinny jeans and went out nobody looked at me at all. Isn't just a matter of peoples perceptions?

Aunt Kelly
08-07-2017, 08:07 PM
Double standard? Absolutely. Women can wear most men's clothing without anyone giving them a second glance. The same is not true for men wearing women's clothing. Of course, this is a well-worn (no pun intended) discussion, but interesting in light of another recent thread wherein the topic of men wearing women's clothing was brought up. Here too, we're talking about males wearing traditionally female garments as opposed to trying to present as female. It's an important nuance that I believe should not be ignored as we so often blithely do.

Dana44
08-07-2017, 08:23 PM
Yes there is a double standard, Yet on this story he went out as a boy and got looks. Sure if we did hat we would get looks also.. But when fully dressed and gong out. No issues because we look like a woman. Yep the rules are slanted and dress how you want to.

RADER
08-07-2017, 08:58 PM
I wonder if I will go to jail if I wear my bra everyday under my polo shirt?
I have been doing that for over 3 ears now, and no one blow the whistle.
Rader

kimdl93
08-07-2017, 09:04 PM
There is no such thing as fair. People's prejudices and expectations aren't based on fact, knowledge or logic.

Tracii G
08-07-2017, 09:05 PM
We have buried this horse long ago.
Life isn't fair and it never has been so pissing and moaning isn't going to change anything.
Its up to us to dress how we want and not worry about the small stuff.
If you feel something isn't fair so what do what you want anyway.