PDA

View Full Version : Need Quick Advice Regarding Travel and Dressing

Jenn_8B
08-07-2017, 11:41 AM
Everybody,

I'm leaving for a work related trip in 2 hours, so I don't have much time to decide. I'll be at the destination for three days with travel days on each end. I will have time in the evening to dress. I haven't had time most of the summer due to life getting in the way. If I don't take my girl things I can use one suitcase. If I take clothes for the evening, I need two suitcases. I really don't want to take two suitcases; however, I think I really need some girl time.

What would you do??????

Rachael Leigh
08-07-2017, 11:56 AM
Girl time without a doubt

Jean 103
08-07-2017, 11:56 AM
Skinny down what you need. I use to take multiple suitcases Now I can fit into one.

Tracy Irving
08-07-2017, 12:05 PM
Take out some of the man clothes and put them in your carry-on (for the rare instance when the airline loses your luggage). Now you have some space in your suitcase for the girl things you want to bring.

Elizabeth G
08-07-2017, 12:55 PM
Yup - either two suitcases or thin down the drab stuff. I wouldn't moose an opportunity like this if I were you.

CD Tammy
08-07-2017, 01:02 PM
It could be an opportunity to visit a department store or thrift store in a different city.

Jenn_8B
08-07-2017, 01:59 PM
Final decision...................

Multiple suitcases. Gotta have some special time. Besides, multiple suitcases allowed me to take more stuff than just the bare minimum.

Thanks everyone for the responses.

josie_S
08-07-2017, 03:38 PM
I'm so glad you went with multiple suitcases and girl time. I would regret it if it was me and I chose not to. have fun! Take pictures!

Bobbi46
08-07-2017, 04:44 PM
How about one suitcase with your drab things and basic femme things (bras forms and make up and wig) and then at each stop visit thrift shops and get an outfit each time you stop then when your trip is over, bingo! you have got two suitcases of lovely girly things to remember your trip by

andreanna
08-07-2017, 09:40 PM
Girl, how much do you need, you are only going for 3 days!

docrobbysherry
08-07-2017, 09:43 PM
I solved that problem years ago. I bought a BIGGER SUITCASE!:D

Krisi
08-08-2017, 10:39 AM
Girl, how much do you need, you are only going for 3 days!

I have thought about travelling with my "girl stuff". That would be a pair of breast forms, hip and butt padding and a wig plus the bra, panties, makeup, jewelry and shoes. And of course, at least one outfit. Put all that in one place sometime and you'll see that it's a pretty big pile and that's just for starters. Each additional day doesn't have to be a lot but the basics are.

RADER
08-08-2017, 11:32 AM
Hope you have a good time; but when you return, do some "Pack it tight" practice.
When I was in the Service, You learned real fast on how to put 5 lbs. into a 2 lb. bag. LOL
Rader

alesha
08-10-2017, 11:05 PM
I'm always paranoid about packing breast forms and wigs when I fly out. I mail those things to my destination hotel. I have no qualms about packing women's clothes as I can always explain it as being my wife's who will be joining me later, but, yeah, I get nervous about TSA seeing the breast forms in the xray machine and asking me to open up my suitcase.

Jenn_8B
08-10-2017, 11:56 PM
Update:

I am in Vegas for work. So work clothes for 4 days, 4 days worth of male shorts etc for after hours work functions, and 4 gurl outfits. Tonight is my last night.

I`m currently in my room wearing a skirt, blouse, nylons, forms, and heels. It was sooooooooooo worth packing multiple sets of clothes.

Even tough this trip was for work, dressing in the evenings has been so relaxing that I don't want the trip to end.

- - - Updated - - -

On a side note, I live in a fairly small community. After checkingmy luggage, I got paged back to the airline checkin desk to give them a key to my luggage.

I‘m guessing my silicon forms didn't clear the checked luggage x-ray and they had to hand search that bag. I wonder what the TSA agent thought.

Any bets on if the Vegas TSA search the same bag???????d

IleneD
08-10-2017, 11:58 PM
There is no choice. GIRL TIME.
You could go crazy and just buy all new stuff at your destination.
Of course the best way to "pack" your girl stuff is to simply wear it on the plane.

alesha
08-11-2017, 07:45 AM
Any bets on if the Vegas TSA search the same bag???????d

nope, I don't think they'll search the same bag. I'm sure they've seen a lot of things.

BTW, I love dressing up and going out in Vegas. So much fun!

CynthiaD
08-11-2017, 09:06 AM
I'd buy a bigger suitcase. Well, that's exactly what I did. I have a huge suitcase that holds both my male attire (very little of that) and my female attire. When I travel, I'm en femme all the time in the evening and all day if I have a free day.

TSA searches my luggage about half the time. The smaller the airport, the more likely the search. Big airports know what breastforms look like on X-rays.

Krisi
08-11-2017, 09:11 AM
I would want to pack my breast forms in something solid like Tupperware boxes. There's too much chance of damaging them by packing them tightly. Also, with the adhesive back, they would certainly get stuck to something or even themselves.

The safest way to travel with them would be to simply wear them but that brings a whole new set of issues.

alesha
08-11-2017, 12:53 PM
The safest way to travel with them would be to simply wear them but that brings a whole new set of issues.
How do they show up on those full body scanners?

GinaSkirt
08-11-2017, 03:43 PM
It could be an opportunity to visit a department store or thrift store in a different city.

Two suitcases will work and you can get some new things if shopping. A girl always likes shopping for a new outfit. Have a great time.
:o