PDA

View Full Version : Borrowed clothes experience

caitlyn louisa
08-08-2017, 01:00 PM
When I was in college, my GF at the time was very cool with my crossdressing. She enjoyed and even encouraged it. One nightshe took me to a girls night in at a friend's house and I went along as Caitlyn all done up pretty, the works. Her friends were encouraging us to stay over but I wanted to drive home as I didn't want to return to my apartment in broad daylight wearing a tight black evening dress, 3" pumps, etc. Her friend then offered that she would me some of her clothes to wear home the next day that would be less attention catching. When she said "Wouldn't you rather stay here, party and drink wine then tomorrow you can dress up in my clothes"? Needless to say that is what I did. By the way, I tried on a few outfits before settling on a summer sleeveless dress with strappy sandals. She even gave me white lingerie and letme raid her make up. What an experience.

Nikki A.
08-08-2017, 02:01 PM
Nice not having to do the "walk of shame" the next morning. I'm sure you had a great time.

carhill2mn
08-08-2017, 03:17 PM
This sounds like a dream come true for many of us. Any interactions as Caitlyn since?

suzanne
08-08-2017, 07:20 PM
GF at the Time? If she was that cool with your CDing, what kept you from being in a very long term relationship? To most of us in this forum, she'd be a total keeper! No matter, I'm sure there was a good reason, like maybe that party host whof helped you avoid the walk of Shame?

rebecca34
08-09-2017, 04:48 AM
Sounds like a lot of fun!

And kudos to your GF's friends for being so accepting.

emma-louise
08-09-2017, 05:50 AM
Some people have all the luck Xxx

Lisa Roberts
08-09-2017, 07:26 AM
I've had dreams like that. Then I wake up, bummer! It would be absolutely glorious to have girls dress me up. Oh well, one can dream........
Lace and Smiles
Lisa

BrendaPDX
08-09-2017, 07:32 AM
That would be a wonderful fantasy for me. Congratulations, and thanks for sharing. Brenda

caitlyn louisa
08-09-2017, 07:59 AM
Thanks for nice comments everyone. We grew apart but are still friends. A couple of her friends had seen me dressed up before that night. My ex told them that I was her girly project and she enjoyed dressing me up. We had a dress up night about once a month and sometimes hung out with her friends. The friend that lent me her clothes flirted with me, another treated me like a real girl and the other two were more sort of just amused that I was a guy who clearly enjoyed dressing up as a girl.