PDA

View Full Version : Someone else's panties ending up in my laundry

redtea
08-09-2017, 08:25 PM
So I did my laundry and I guess by some coincidence a pair of Pink pink brand panties ended up with my clothes in the dryer.

I have a massive panty fetish so it was like throwing meat into a tiger den.

But I just laughed at the challenge of my morality and didn't do anything with them. I then walk back to the laundry room and place them on top of the dryer for someone else to make a morally misguided decision.

Kelly DeWinter
08-09-2017, 08:39 PM
Sound of slow hand clapping building to resounding crescendo of applause. Well done young Jedi.

Dana44
08-09-2017, 08:45 PM
One time I found a pair of panties right in front of my doorstep. Pinked them up washed them and OMG they fit me. still have them and I wonder who they were. They were clean also, must have dropped of of a wash basket.

Tracy Irving
08-09-2017, 08:49 PM
I have lost way more panties than I found.

No need to return them. My gift... lol

Judy-Somthing
08-09-2017, 09:07 PM
When I was about 17 the Pink-Fog was quite strong.
I was walking home one day and about a block from my house was a suite case lying on the sidewalk spilled opened with all types of sexy women's under garments.
It was a CDer's dream come true!
I remember a gold leotard, tights, bras, panties. OMG
To this day I wonder if it was an other CDer, a few of my friends did CD.
I guess I'll never know.

Krisi
08-10-2017, 07:49 AM
You know you can go to the store and buy your own panties right? Or if you are afraid someone would see you, buy them off the Internet.

Kayliedaskope
08-10-2017, 04:05 PM
Once in a while after doing laundry, my SO or I will sometimes discover a couple of things in our laundry that isn't ours.

"Hon, these might be yours - I don't wear that color pink ..."

Barbara Black
08-11-2017, 06:26 AM
I was shocked when I found a Harley-Davidson G-string in the road near my house. It was a little small, but how could I give up that? I always wondered though, if it was a setup, if there were cameras somewhere. I mean, what are the chances of finding a bit of lingerie in the road when you are a crossdresser?

donnalee
08-11-2017, 07:32 AM
Perhaps the ancient practical joke of tying a string to a dollar bill and then pulling it away from the hapless pursuer could be applied to panties?
By the way, I hate practical jokes and the idiots who play them.

Angie G
08-11-2017, 08:02 AM
Walking the dog one day I found a pair on panties on the next street over.Well my size white cotton with red hearts a gift from heaven maybe?:hugs:
Angie

Laura912
08-11-2017, 08:56 AM
Wasn't there a song "panties from heaven...?" Maybe the more senior will remember.

lingerieLiz
08-11-2017, 10:34 PM
Residents in one of the neighborhoods in the city keep finding panties in the flowers at the entrance. Everyone over the years has speculated about how they get there.

Lisa Roberts
08-12-2017, 07:31 AM
I have hung old bras in my buddies Hunting stands over the years. They are convinced that someone has a girlfriend at camp and comes here to fool around. The conversations around the campfire are a real hoot! I wish someone would reciprocate, I'd love to find an undergarment to keep!
Lace and Smiles
Lisa

Charona
08-12-2017, 07:46 AM
Years ago one of my buddies and I were out riding our motorcycles. We stopped at an intersection and Behold! There was a bra lying in the road. We had no idea how it got there, but we left it in situ for the puzzlement of the next person.