PDA

View Full Version : A Nice Woman Tarnished!

Stacy Darling
08-12-2017, 10:20 AM
I am a bit of a nutcase which is also a very nice person / nutter!

I dress 50/50 very femme all of the time ( rather be 100/0 )

I have a hatred for males and the same for females! "Bold Statement Yes!"

So, as being my pretty little self walking about town I'm drawn to stare straight back into the eyes of the women which are looking at me!
I have nothing more than a glare straight back at them!

Yes! My lippy is perfect, Yes my clay eyes are pretty and yes I look better than you do!

Being dressed down will not be happening here!

Why the jealousy! I'm not jealous of them!
Polished Stacy!

Jenny22
08-12-2017, 10:34 AM
Gosh, Stacy! You must have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed this morning!! Hatred? Why? Why so vehement?

A glare back makes an ugly face! A smile will bring a smile. Use honey in your outings, not vinegar. I hope things improve for you.

Stephanie47
08-12-2017, 10:37 AM
Are you sure whoever is looking at you is jealous? You use the phrases "stare" and "glare" which does not suggest anything close to "jealousy." Non verbal communication can be intense. Those phrases suggest disapproval, not jealousy. A smile from a woman would suggest some level of approval. I wear a lot of graphic tee shirts which always get a smile from women and many times a verbal approval. If my graphic tee shirts were to exhibit some sort of vulgarity I suppose I would get a "stare" or a "glare."

Micki_Finn
08-12-2017, 10:38 AM
Jealous huh? All that from a look walking down the street? I think someone is projecting.

Jane G
08-12-2017, 10:45 AM
Oh to be you Stacey. I'm scared of my own female shadow just now.

Stacy Darling
08-12-2017, 10:55 AM
As I am unable to reply to everything at once. I do thankyou for you honest opinions, I live to see honesty!

Wrong side of the bed Again Jen!

ps. half a cup of white vinegar in the rinse cycle will reduce the friction in your clothing + 10 other things!

Just a girl, Stacy!

jack-ie
08-12-2017, 11:21 AM
Stacy, I watch for your "tell it like it is" comments. When scanning the activities stream, I always read your posts for just that reason. Plus a couple of your recent comments make me think we've had some similar experiences.

Alice Torn
08-12-2017, 11:33 AM
Stacy, I can understand some of your anger with GG's. They can wear ANYTHING, and it is just fine, and accepted. They can say almost anything, too. Men are under great double binds, cannot wear anything they want to, or say anything they want to. I like many GG's, and cannot stand the in your face, type, spoiled brat GG's. I love real ladies , though. Sometimes we can get very envious or jealous of their beauty, freedom to wear anything, and their superior social skills, and having their social needs met, easily, where it is far more difficult for men, and especially us CD's to have our social needs met. I have to work on self control, and accepting that i have a very hard time due to all the emotional and mental abuse i have suffered in childhood, being picked on, ridiculed, rejected by more GG's than i can count, and not having my human social needs met, being a veteran, that has served my country, and fellow humans and animals, too, yet, being considered a predator, or deviant. Letting go, and letting God, for the awful things i could not, and cannot change easily. I try to understand GG's and even dress up as one,, and it really does hurt sometimes, when some of them are very judgmental, angry , and selfish, and mean. A beautiful lady, can become very ugly in a moment, with anger and meanness, just like any man, can.

Dana44
08-12-2017, 12:35 PM
Golly Stacy, why the hate for men and women. I do not dress down either for a function or dinner out. I like men and love women. They are so much better to share a life with.

Stacy Darling
08-12-2017, 12:50 PM
I sort of, no I don't!

I cant distinguish, so it's a little harder for me Dana!
I do like nice people though!
Being Aspie M/F are quite similar to me!
Stacy!

Nikki A.
08-12-2017, 12:51 PM
In general I find women very accepting. Oh yes, they are checking out what you're wearing (I've had women tell me that they're a little jealous in that I present well, not fooling but putting up a good effort). I'll always give everyone a smile, it disarms them and it projects a confidence about you.
To those who have a problem with me (and you know that look), smile or just ignore them. You're right Stacy, they're the ones that look like slobs and don't care about their appearance and they may be jealous or insecure that you as a male look better than they do as women.
I've never had a well put together lady be nasty or hostile to me. Maybe they can appreciate that we are putting in the effort to look our best.

Jean 103
08-12-2017, 02:37 PM
Wow, it sucks to be you. I'm out have lots of girl friends (GGs), guy friends and boyfriends. I go out all the time, was out bar hopping with my best friend ( GG ) last night. Of course everyone stares at me. I'm wearing a super tight, mini dress. I don't dress to blend. I didn't have any problems, my pool game was off but I still won all my games. We were playing doubles, my best friend likes to put me on the spot. Telling everyone we are going to kick their ass. Not a big deal unless we are playing tournament level players. My point, interact with people and let them get to know you. Although if you hate everyone it may not work.

Stacy Darling
08-12-2017, 03:01 PM
Love your style Jeanie!

I have the Jack Daniels pool ball , National 8 Ball!

Love a game!
Stacy!

Beverley Sims
08-13-2017, 05:36 AM
Mmmm?

What's the point Stacy?

I am sorry, do you have any friends?

Stacy Darling
08-13-2017, 07:23 AM
Apologies Bev!

I thought that this forum was for Princesses such as I!

Stacy!