PDA

View Full Version : Right

Sam-antha
03-09-2006, 02:46 PM
Half of the sisterhood seem to prefer going out in the winter months.
Herewith, therefore, another poll :

GypsyKaren
03-09-2006, 03:05 PM
Hey Samantha

I kinda like the winter because it's dark out so much. I'm a strawberry blonde and get sunburned real easy, so it's nice for awhile to not worry about that. I will say that after a couple of months of the cold, I'm ready for Spring because my butterflies come back.

Karen

Summer
03-09-2006, 03:11 PM
Ergo my unintended name! I like to go out in the good ole summertime!
Even though I live in a milder climate I still do not like winter. I prefer the warmer month, Starting up here around May thru Oct.

I go out as in out and about when ever I need to go out! Dressed in Drab or Girly things.

Summer:cool:

JoAnnDallas
03-09-2006, 03:12 PM
The thing about winter is you can wear a coat that has a hood and it hides you face. I used to live it the mountains of WV and I remember winter days where I had a coat on, gloves, hood up, and scraf. Even my next door neighbor would not have reconized me. LOL

oztallulah
03-09-2006, 03:13 PM
I like winter because when it is cooler I can wear much nicer skirts and stockings etc without ebcoming a walking sauna.

Lissa Stevens
03-09-2006, 04:18 PM
In the winter with the big coats you can wear things you can't in the warmer months, if you don't want to get read that is.

christine55
03-09-2006, 05:44 PM
Much easier to get out because I don't have to worry about the neighbors seeing me come or go. Also I have a hard time with short sleeves.
Hugs, Christine

Sherrie
03-09-2006, 05:48 PM
I like to go out all year long. But the winter is better because my makeup wont melt away. It is hot here in the summer and I perspire alot.

wendy
03-10-2006, 09:28 AM
Now that you mentioned it, I do find myself going out more in winter than summer, in fact, I don't think I've ever went out during the summer months, it has all been during fall/winter.

To me, it has to do with the fact that it does get dark sooner, and on my block anyways I find there is less activity during the winter months than summer (ie. people walking their dog or just out for a stroll).

And besides, during winter I can 'hide' my manly figure with a heavier women's coat, so from behind it does look like a woman, in the summer it is hard to hide a man's figure in light summer clothes.:D

MsJanessa
03-10-2006, 04:31 PM
I like to go out in winter because I like to dress head to toe in leather---and in the summer that's very hot---in an actual physical sense that is.

elizabeth nicole
03-10-2006, 10:59 PM
whats winter and what does it matter what time of the year we go out.me i go out when i feel like doing it,any day of the week and any time of the year.dont want to sound like a witch,but why dont we just do our own thing and not worry about every one else.i am 55 and dont care what someone thinks.texas is the home of the red neck so what .it just shows how narrow minded he is.so i enjoy the whole year .not just winter though it is more comfortable around here then.

HaleyPink2000
03-11-2006, 06:28 PM
I like wearing as much as I can get on in female clothing. I dress to the nines when I can. I don't like the heat because it makes me not be able to wear everything I might like to. If I'm going to dress it has to be everything down to the garters, cincher, eyemakeup, Heels, everything. I mean everything needed to do the complete transformation. Meaning, what I can be as per female, and my vision of pretty.

Haley:)

Richelle
03-11-2006, 10:50 PM
In the few months of winter here in Sunny Souther Californai I cna wear my boots.

Love them boots. :D

Richelle

Mandy Salamander
03-12-2006, 12:09 AM
actually,, i much prefer th' spring 'n autumn, but doo go out lots in winter, cos' i absolutely detest cold, sooo over th' years have invested maybe 'bout $2000 in ladies coats, jackets scarves,gloves etc., 'n dammit i'm wearing 'em!!!!!

PattiL
03-13-2006, 10:28 AM
I prefer the winter because I get to wear my favorite cashmere sweaters. I tend to be warm most of the time and the summer months make it hard to put on all the 'accessories'.

sidney_girl
03-16-2006, 08:31 PM
I answered, "Or what."

I enjoy going out dressed in winter because there's nothing quite as exhilarating as that cold winter air on my bare legs! :happy:

Snookums
03-16-2006, 08:41 PM
My SO and I went jeeping,and I had a sundress on,that was fun,especially when it blew up around my head,the desert air was very dry and warm,:lol:

Clare
03-17-2006, 08:39 PM
In Winter, you can dress up with a greater variety of clothes and layers etc... I find it a more enjoyable time to try new styles and makeup looks suitable for Winter and so forth. I just reckon there are many more opportunities to try new things!

Tina Dixon
03-17-2006, 08:42 PM
Winter sucks:mad:

paulaN
03-17-2006, 09:50 PM
that's right tina winter sucks it's time for spring. any day now, it's just around the corner, may be next week. ah more like a month,spring please hurry.