PDA

View Full Version : Holy transition batman!

Emma Beth
08-15-2017, 06:46 PM
My Girlfriend has been helping me A LOT, outside my therapy sessions, in dealing with accepting my whole self.

Now I'm not just talking about myself as of now, but my past self.

She's also been helping me becomes less camera shy as well.

Yesterday we talked on the phone for most of the afternoon and into the evening. While we were on the phone we got on our computers and we were sharing our past selves with each other.

As she started seeing what my past self looked like, she was in awe of how far I have come, especially in the past year.

SO, I decided I would show the physical changes here before I go in to work this morning.

This first pic is of me about four to five years ago when I had my hair shaved into a mohawk. It's a profile, but it does show a lot about how I was back then.

This one is one of me after I had gone with a completely shaved head less that a year after the previous one.

This one is me a few months after I decided to grow my hair out and began to deal with my gender dysphoria.

I had some more I wanted to share of some much more recent pics of me to give a really good comparison, but I'm having some trouble uploading them at the moment. As soon as I can I will post them in the responses to this thread. Stay tuned to this same Bat channel.

- - - Updated - - -

Here are the rest of the pics I promised for comparison.

This one is me at the pool a few weeks ago.

This is one taken yesterday.

mbmeen12
08-16-2017, 03:17 AM
Rome was not built in a day. Nice job hun and good luck.

Jeri Ann
08-16-2017, 05:09 AM
Wow Emma Beth, just wow!

Save Money, Live Better!

Jeri Ann

Emma Beth
08-16-2017, 04:31 PM
The two of us were like, "WOW" ourselves when we looked and compared.

She's going to help me get more on track. She told me I have a lot more potential than I thought I had.

I'm not looking for anything overnight at all. All I want is to feel like a person and be comfortable in my own skin. In the end, isn't that what pretty much all of us really want anyway?

I'm getting there and I feel more comfortable with who I am to the point that I am so much happier with myself than I have ever been. And I think it shows in my recent pics.