PDA

View Full Version : .......was said by no crossdresser, EVER!

CarlaWestin
08-20-2017, 08:57 AM
I've heard this used a couple of times. And there might even be another thread somewhere like this but, I thought it would be a fun post anyway.

"I'll have to really figure out what's making my breasts grow and stop it."

"No thanks, Hon. I would rather keep it all out in the shed."

"Sure! Once a year for an hour on my Birthday is all I need."

.....was said by no crossdresser, EVER!

I got a bunch more but, let's see what y'all got.

StephanieM
08-20-2017, 09:55 AM
You know, I don't really don't need to buy a new dress, I think I have enough.

Tracy Irving
08-20-2017, 10:06 AM
You want me to.stop? Sure, no problem...

Jenny22
08-20-2017, 10:10 AM
I can completely stop crossdressing any time I want!
I will never want to try on stilettos!
I don't need more than a week's worth of panties.
Etc.

Tracy Irving
08-20-2017, 10:11 AM
I need a smaller closet...

~Joanne~
08-20-2017, 10:26 AM
I had one of these last night while out shopping with the SO, she asked if I needed more pantyhose

I replied: No, I have plenty of pairs left

said no CD ever lol

docrobbysherry
08-20-2017, 10:51 AM
At a retail store or restaurant:
"Excuse me, miss. Thank u for calling me, ma'am. But, I'm actually a man.":heehee:

Sarasometimes
08-20-2017, 10:57 AM
"I can't wait to get home and take off this damn bra, pantyhose and heels!"

"I go with you shopping but under one condition, you are not allowed to let me buy anything in the women's department, and that include lingerie no matter how bad you may want to."

"Thank you for offering to treat both of us to mani/pedis and full makeovers, but why don't you go alone, I'm going to watch the baseball game instead Sweetie."

"I think this year for something different you should be wonder woman and I'll be superman. I'm tired of dressing up as a sexy female."

"No really I prefer boxer briefs over soft comfy panties any day."

Fun thread Carla!

cdtraveler
08-20-2017, 02:29 PM
Hunny! Say's here that several women's shoe stores hve finally decided to carry their complete line of amazing heels in size 14 and 15?.. hun? What oh .....who cares!

Nikki A.
08-20-2017, 02:52 PM
Go wig shopping? No, I have too many

sometimes_miss
08-20-2017, 03:27 PM
No one needs more than five pairs of panties.
That necklace goes great with my beard.
All people should wear baggy, unisex coveralls.
I need to walk with a more manly swagger when I'm in a dress.
Does this codpiece go with my capri pants?

GinaSkirt
08-20-2017, 03:27 PM
"Pencil skirts are they in the office supply section?"

"Does this make new look to o feminine?"

Rachael Leigh
08-20-2017, 03:34 PM
I hate having smooth legs..,
I really don't need all this makeup

Sarasometimes
08-20-2017, 04:15 PM
At the salon getting a mani/pedi "I'm so tired of having color on my fingers and toes, can you just do a matte clear today, please?"

"No thanks Honey, you can go to MAC for a makeover while I look through the tool section at Sears."

"I hate having pierced ears, it is so difficult to decide on which earrings to buy, I'm letting my holes close up."

"Can I trade you back for my baggy sweatpants and you can have your comfy form fitting yoga pants back?"

Elizabeth G
08-20-2017, 05:52 PM
I think I have too many shoes...

Princess Chantal
08-20-2017, 06:01 PM
So Carla, where do I hand in my crossdressing membercard? Cause I actually have said or physically done some of these "sayings" that a cross dresser would never say!

JocelynJames
08-20-2017, 06:02 PM
Why do they make all these fabrics so soft? Isn't there anything more like cardboard?
These curves look stupid, I'd much rather have a mans physique.
Pumps don't do a thing for my legs
You should really stop touching my hose clad leg.
My favorite idea of the wind in my hair is when a gust throws my wig into the Grand Canyon!

Allisa
08-20-2017, 06:24 PM
"These breast forms don't do a thing for me"

marlacd
08-20-2017, 07:27 PM
I'm thinking of growing my mustache back.

Crossdressing is just a fad.

Lana Mae
08-20-2017, 07:48 PM
"I love chest hair!"
"This dress is just long enough, it hides my legs!"
"I am going to quit wearing panties and go back to my rough men's briefs!"
Great thread, Carla!
Hugs Lana Mae

Ressie
08-20-2017, 09:29 PM
"I fantasize being with a man but never while cross dressed"

"I hate shopping"

"Since I started crossdressing I've come to understand women perfectly!"

DanielleDubois
08-20-2017, 09:34 PM
Honey, I'm just going to trim the hair on my legs a little bit and I'm not going to shave anywhere else.

paulaprimo
08-20-2017, 10:26 PM
Excuse me, can you tell me where the nearest men's room is? :D

Rhonda Darling
08-20-2017, 11:06 PM
But honey, my first time was yesterday.

Red shoes? Who wants icky red shoes?

I know you're leaving for two weeks, but I'll be changing back as soon as you're down the street.

Dear. Help me burn all these dresses and lingerie, please.

No, I dont want you and your three girlfriends to include me in a girls weekend at the lake house.

MOM, please don't paint my finger and toe nails red (I know how to do it myself.)

Please, never again leave me locked in the theater department costume shop over night. I was bored to death.

Samantha2015
08-21-2017, 12:34 AM
Christian Louboutin shoes are ugly but at least they are affordable :)

Tracii G
08-21-2017, 12:45 AM
[QUOTE=Sarasometimes;4136694]"I can't wait to get home and take off this damn bra, pantyhose and heels!"

Well actually I feel that way so take that one off the list sorry to burst your bubble.

I wish they would stop saying I look like a female that is soooo aggravating.

Princess Chantal
08-21-2017, 01:35 AM
That one in which Tracii mentioned along with those about the panties amounts, the preference of boxers and the not need of new dress and wigs have to be stricken off the list that no crossdresser have said or would say. Cause those are either what I have said, feel, and/or acted on

Princess Chantal
08-21-2017, 04:58 AM
I haven't purged in the crossdressing sense yet

alwayshave
08-21-2017, 06:10 AM
I hope the kids move back in with us, so I don't have a chance to dress.

GinaSkirt
08-21-2017, 06:24 AM
I'd rather go to work today in my male mode than in my wig and heels on a free shopping spree.

Wish I had more things to do in male mode I'm tired of dressing pretty.

What takes women so long to get dressed

CarlaWestin
08-21-2017, 07:25 AM
OMG these are funny. And yes, I've actually mumbled to myself about having too many bras and panties.

"Honey, you go by yourself. There's nothing I want to see in Victoria's Secret anyway."

"Your wanting me to dress as a woman is a deal breaker."

"I have a bra and panties but my male wardrobe takes up the whole closet and all of the drawers."

"No really, I have to go with you to visit your family back east. I mean, I'll just be bored and lonely for two weeks while you're gone."

Georgina
08-21-2017, 07:55 AM
My girdle is killing me.

Sami Brown
08-21-2017, 08:23 AM
I can't wait to share this with my family and friends!

Honey, can you pick up a bottle of Old Spice while you are at the store?

Sarasometimes
08-21-2017, 08:24 AM
Tracii, Thanks for "bursting my bubble". I should have known you said that once, Sorry.

Undeterred, I'll try a few more:
"Can we go back to DADT rather than our current, dress whenever I want, arrangement?"

"I disagree, having worn both, wearing a suit and a tie is so much more comfortable than a soft flowy dress."

Sami Brown
08-21-2017, 08:41 AM
I wish the legislature would get its act together and finally pass that bathroom bill.

Tracii G
08-21-2017, 09:13 AM
[QUOTE=CarlaWestin;4136980]OMG these are funny. And yes, I've actually mumbled to myself about having too many bras and panties.

"Honey, you go by yourself. There's nothing I want to see in Victoria's Secret anyway."

Oh my here is another one that needs to be stricken from the file. Why you ask?
Because VS sells the most uncomfortable panties that ride up in your butt and you can't get them out.
Their sales staff are not very hospitable when a tranny comes in the store.
Was bursting your bubble comment somehow offensive Sarah?

jennifer0918
08-21-2017, 09:14 AM
I hope the kids move back in with us, so I don't have a chance to dress.
I like this one,LOL

Tracy Irving
08-21-2017, 09:33 AM
"Would you like to try it on?" asked the sales associate.

"No. Why would I? What do you think, I'm a crossdresser?"...

Sarasometimes
08-21-2017, 10:53 AM
Tracii, Would you consider changing your forum name to 'Debbie Downer'? I'm sensing a bit of negativity (no offense intended).JK

Another to the list:
"No, Not another sale at my favorite women's shop!"

Tracii G
08-21-2017, 12:56 PM
Wow Sara offense was the very thing you intended so thank you and bless your heart.
Now can we get back on the subject of FtM CDing?

LeannS
08-21-2017, 01:00 PM
Oh sweetheart do I have to shave off all this hair??

Lets go out to dinner as girlfriends

I am ready for a lesbian relationship lol

sure thats going to over like a fart in church !!

- - - Updated - - -

Tracii I am trying my hardest but I can't seem to pull it off I just can't get the strut down

Jenny22
08-21-2017, 01:07 PM
I don't ever want to have more cleavage!
Honey, does my butt look to big in this dress?
I'll never go on HRT just to get bigger breasts.

Nikki A.
08-21-2017, 02:01 PM
[QUOTE=Sarasometimes;4136694]"I can't wait to get home and take off this damn bra, pantyhose and heels!"

Well actually I feel that way so take that one off the list sorry to burst your bubble.

I wish they would stop saying I look like a female that is soooo aggravating.

Actually I gotta agree with Tracii I have also said this about a girdle, bra and pantyhose after a long summer day in them. Just not very often.

Tracii G
08-21-2017, 09:39 PM
I mean I was just being honest so sue me for speaking my mind.LOL
I guess I must not be a "real" CDer because I hate bras and pantyhose.
My two ex wives ditched all those things when they got home so I must be more like a GG than a gay tranny.
People are just too damn sensitive these days.

Sarasometimes
08-21-2017, 10:07 PM
Tracii, You are the one who admitted to being offended when I stated that was not my intention.

So as you requested:
ftm (I'll modify the question a bit) Some crossdressers would possible never say... "Glad it is winter so I can skip shaving/waxing may legs for a few months."

JenniferR771
08-21-2017, 10:38 PM
"Thanks anyway. I know these heels are on sale, but I am looking for sneakers. "

Rhonda Darling
08-21-2017, 11:14 PM
Christian Louboutin shoes are ugly but at least they are affordable :)

LMAO -- now that's funny. Thanks Samantha, made my night.

CarleyR
08-21-2017, 11:39 PM
"No, I didn't notice the shoes or dress on that woman who just walked by."

Becky Blue
08-21-2017, 11:48 PM
I don't like dresses or skirts give me pants any day!!
Who needs heels I am tall enough

AmyVanessa
08-22-2017, 01:19 AM
I'm so glad I have these nice big feet, even though i have trubs finding heels my size

Ressie
08-22-2017, 08:29 AM
My drawer is overflowing with men's underwear. I don't even own a pair of panties.

redtea
08-22-2017, 07:50 PM
Coming out to family and friends was so easy that I did it 1 week after getting into crossdressing.

I need to go to the gym and get some manly muscles.

I can't wait to watch the superbowl

I'm really gay

My So was 100% cool with it and even became my mistress and keyholder.

(I know these are all stereotypes based on my own experience. I'm sure there are plenty of gay CDs out there, plenty of manly CDs who you would never guess in a million years CD, and 1 in a million SO's who not only accept the fetish/lifestyle but indulge in it and get turned on by it.)

Nancie64
08-22-2017, 08:17 PM
My SO will say, "why do you need to order more stay up's from Hanes, you have like 6 packs in the drawer", but honey I have a 15% off with free shipping, how often do I get a deal like that?

Kelly DeWinter
08-22-2017, 08:44 PM
I can't believe no one mentioned this:

"Those shoes will never fit"

Samantha2015
08-23-2017, 01:05 AM
"My wig is so cool and comfortable to wear. It's too bad I hate the way it looks but comfort comes before looks" :)

NylonMan
08-23-2017, 11:46 AM
I hate wearing pantyhose, they are too hot and restricting.

ellbee
08-23-2017, 12:31 PM
I realize this is a fun thread & all...

But isn't this, on some level, basically stereotyping all CD'ers? :strugglin

And we all know how much we enjoy non-CD'ers doing this to us, right? ;)

Anyway, most of these things don't apply to me, personally. So, I guess just call me Debbie Downer Jr. :p

jhasmine
08-23-2017, 12:49 PM
I have to say, i have said some of these but mostly because i am short cash.

I love those shoes, *check budget*, well I wont be seeing those for a while.
Asked my wife if I could buy this dress I liked, she said yes, it cost $70.00, well, wont be buying that anytime soon.

I have found myself denying more and more of my fem items due to being the only breadwinner in the house. It gets harder and harder to tell myself no but I am just letting you all know that I have said some of these recently and it's painful. :brokenheart: On the upside of things, back to school shopping is almost done for my 2 kids so another month or so I will have some extra ME CASH.

Kayliedaskope
08-23-2017, 01:12 PM
Sell the kids ....? :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Ressie
08-23-2017, 02:12 PM
I realize this is a fun thread & all...:p

Yes it was fun. It just takes the ability to laugh at one's self. And it was a good way to release the tension that some of us get from crossdressing.

jhasmine
08-23-2017, 02:27 PM
Sell the kids ....? :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

How much can I give you for you to take them. ROFL. ...Never...

Sharon budd
08-23-2017, 05:48 PM
does my bottom look big in this...

Sarah Doepner
08-24-2017, 01:55 PM
I just really enjoy shaving every day for the sake of shaving.

I just love it when my beard gets to the stubble stage, I could live like that for ever.

Wearing women's clothing just aggravates me, I need to wear a tee shirt and jeans to really get comfortable and find contentment.

I wish I had a more prominent Adams Apple (chin, brow, bigger hands), they look distinguished.

It's a good thing I broke that fingernail.

I'm just glad I struggled with my crossdressing and kept it hidden while I was young, skinny and had a full head of hair.

Oh great! I love it when your parents come for a long visit, I hope your sister and her family decide to spend a month with us as well.

Life is too short to crossdress, I have to do my taxes.

Rhonda Darling
08-24-2017, 10:51 PM
Yes, I know that one of my bright red fake nails is missing. What are the odds that my wife will find it?

I don't need to worry about the nail polish and makeup remover wipes in the trash, my wife would never look in there.

I'll just turn the music up loud. No one will be coming home early.

My car engine ALWAYS starts.

My rugby playing roomates will love seeing the real true me.

I'll blend right in at 3:00 AM in Walmart. (. . . . . well, about that . . . . . . )

What's wron with 5" platform heels for Saturday grocery shopping?

My little sister can keep a secret.

Helen_Highwater
08-25-2017, 07:28 AM
"I think I'll throw those hip and bum pads away." "They do nothing to improve my shape or how well clothes fit"

"I'm not going to go to that support group meeting as we'll have nothing in common to talk about"

"A free full makeover, wig styling and photo shoot.... Nah I'll give it a miss"

rian
08-25-2017, 08:21 AM
I think i Would say " I hate Crossdressing ....No way i will wear panties and bras.....ever...

Danielle_cder
08-25-2017, 12:16 PM
My boobs will look terrible in this tight top

Lol

Cherylgyno
08-25-2017, 06:23 PM
Carla. Your comments concerning breasts really hit home in my case. I have gynecomastia due to meds. A Dr mentioned that he could get rid of them. I blurted out (NO!). My breasts are currently a D cup. My breasts hit a plateau at D cup for the last couple of years. I recently decided to help my breasts grow again.
No way would I ever say Please take my feminine clothes, I'll never wear them.

CarlaWestin
08-26-2017, 10:39 AM
-You're going to visit your Mom for two weeks? Can I go, too?
-I think I'll elevate my manhood with a bigger truck.

rian
09-07-2017, 07:18 PM
i will never crossdress....ever

BLUE ORCHID
09-07-2017, 08:14 PM
I really don't like wearing my Hi-Heels...:daydreaming:...

Robin777
09-07-2017, 08:37 PM
I hate shopping for clothes. I can't believe anyone would wear shapewear. I love it when my legs are hairy.

Judy-Somthing
09-07-2017, 09:04 PM
I can get rid of my stash and it won't bother me!

Meghan4now
09-08-2017, 06:43 AM
Those knee high 4" stiletto boots are Fugly!,

What, you want me to go with you to dress barn AGAIN? Aw man, I'm going to be bored out of my skull. I'll just sit over here way from those cocktail dresses while you try stuff on. And don't even ASK me to hold your purse!

CarlaWestin
09-08-2017, 07:23 AM
"What's that? They're building a Bali, Maidenform, Playtex, Goddess, Elila, Rago, Wacoal, Exquisite Form, Hanes, Frederick's of Hollywood, Victoria's Secret, Chantelle, Vanity Faire, Olga, Aviana, Cacique, Revlon, MAC, Avon three story outlet overstock clearance center discount super mall?

Damn! I was really hoping it was going to be another Walmart."

:straightface:

Prissy Linda
09-08-2017, 11:50 AM
Honey, please don't make me wear that long lasting red lipstick with matching nails when we go out for coffee with your friends

dana digs sweaters
09-09-2017, 09:47 AM
To my sisters growing up
"No I don't want to play fashion show again" :)

Jill_cd
09-09-2017, 10:13 AM
No, I don't want to buy any more heels.

Robbiegirl
09-09-2017, 10:40 AM
No Honey I will not put on your party Dress, lacy slip and Bra so you can adjust the Hem !

I am sorry you are short one girl for your skit but I cant possibly be dolled up in a tutu, tights and slippers

I forgot my pajamas but can't possibly see myself wearing your pink silky babydoll nightie even though it looks like it would fit

Alice B
09-09-2017, 11:01 AM
I can't wait to tske thid damm makeup off

Julie Slowinski
09-09-2017, 11:23 AM
I wish my arm hair was longer, darker and thicker.

CarlaWestin
09-09-2017, 12:21 PM
Actually I need massive testosterone treatment to cure this terrible crossdressing sickness, Doctor.

Nikki A.
09-09-2017, 01:42 PM
I'd really like to grow my mustache and beard back. Who needs make-up and lipstick

Sarah Doepner
09-09-2017, 02:39 PM
Wait Doc, you say this prostate medicine may promote hair and breast growth? No way, I'd prefer to live with the pain.

Okay, I'll take it, but if it doesn't work I don't want you to even consider increasing the dose.

Celee
09-09-2017, 09:22 PM
passing will be a piece of cake