PDA

View Full Version : Drab for too long

TracyUK
08-21-2017, 07:49 AM
It has been an absolute age since I last had time enough alone to become Tracy.
We have had friends staying with us and my wife at home on a break from work
so I feel desperate to some Tracy time. Trying to convince my wife that I need to
get out on a photography weekend in the Lake District.
If I do this I will post some pictures on here.

Tracy Irving
08-21-2017, 08:04 AM
One thing that has worked for me is to offer to bring the wife along, unless you are DADT. Either way, I hope you get your Tracy time.

Elizabeth G
08-21-2017, 08:43 AM
Hi Tracy,

For what is worth I know exactly how you feel. It's been nearly two months since I last dressed and it's really been getting to me. I'm hoping for time this week but even that may not happen. I'm way overdue.

Elizabeth

Bobbi46
08-21-2017, 09:02 AM
Elizabeth, you say "I'm way overdue" does that mean you're pregnant! LoL

Teresa
08-21-2017, 10:03 AM
Tracy,
When I made the comment that my dressing outings were too far apart it started the ball rolling in agreeing to separate . I'm not saying you have to be that drastic but in my case it almost happened once before and we can't keep going through this destructive cycle.

It's hard when people don't realise how deep that need goes to be dressed and possibly out to the World, they think it's a game , something you can take out and put away, OK some do call it a hobby but to most of us it's far deeper than that .

I hope you get your dressing time soon, and enjoy the photography , I did it for thirty years but as a professional, now I enjoy painting, the Lakes would make a wonderful subject for both pastimes .

Dana44
08-21-2017, 11:21 AM
Tracy, I agree take the wife along. She can take the pictures and tell you how to pose. Wives are good for that.

jennifer0918
08-21-2017, 11:32 AM
Cheerio darling and do indeed carry on. Yes indeed it has been a long time for me to get some femme time but it's coming soon,maybe next month.

TracyUK
08-22-2017, 12:57 PM
Teresa
I also sketch but don't do much painting anymore.

Hugs Tracy

T Gram
08-22-2017, 12:58 PM
Me and my ( girl ) are going out this weekend. I'm a bit stressed because we're going out closer to home. We have a plan in case someone we know (sees) me...or if we see someone we know. I like our ( girl time) so does she and we've seen quite a few out and about. I have to say my (girl) is one of the better looking ones I've seen out there

Cherylgyno
08-23-2017, 09:04 PM
You're right Teresa. To me dressing is much more than a hobby. It's life it's who I am.
I tried going months w/o dressing many years ago. I became p/oed and depressed. I was back as soon as I dressed again.